Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:21 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Does anyone else here work in retail and sell apple products? [applerant]

hmm
remembers the internet social media thing i had to sign at work...
delete to be safe lol...

jist of it..

apple is annoying..

Last edited by Osirus : Mar 14, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:32 AM   #2
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Didn't anyone tell you, Apple is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:45 AM   #3
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Why would you be foolish enough the question the richest corporation in the world? Do you not like money and your job?
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:47 AM   #4
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Looks like someone is going to get sued for posting apple policies openly on the internets...

Osirus, you do know that your post can go viral pretty soon...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:48 AM   #5
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

its always cracks me up when the 12 year old girls are convincing there parents they need a $2000 macbook pro for school

yup, a $2000 facebook machine lol

this one girl prob 13-14... her dad bought her a custom built 17"macbook pro from us, with everything pretty much maxed out and upgraded and i think it came to over $4000 lol
i remember he payed me in cash too.

must be nice..
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:50 AM   #6
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Wow, that is pretty retarded. Typical apple customer though...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:51 AM   #7
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just upgraded my home PC to an apple powermac. Well, just no OSX. Intel i5 with intel chipset = apple computer.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Old Mar 14, 2012, 01:53 AM   #8
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Looks like someone is going to get sued for posting apple policies openly on the internets...

Osirus, you do know that your post can go viral pretty soon...
lol.. you think??

hmmmmm
Old Mar 14, 2012, 04:46 AM   #9
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Bah... put the damn post back you frickin sissy. :P

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Digital book, a Conan Book but I have been behind on it.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 09:18 PM   #11
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool View Post
Digital book, a Conan Book but I have been behind on it.
That's great!

Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:51 AM   #12
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus View Post
hmm
remembers the internet social media thing i had to sign at work...
delete to be safe lol...

jist of it..

apple is annoying..
You think Lupine would give you away?

Someone should have quoted you. PM someone the post, and they'll post it from a source.. >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:34 AM   #13
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

the manager was actuallly talking to me last week about a former employee who got fired for posting negitive stuff online lol.

pretty much was apple has rules that so so anal and annoying with product placement displays etc.( down to the measurements of sign placement in inches)

and we are not allowed to discuss the new ipad at all with any customers.
even know i have customers that want to order 25+ of them..
supposed to say i dont know when they are coming out, check apples website.

there just very frustrating.

i also had to take down all the huge new ipad posters i spent a day making cause we are not allowed to have any signage for them.

but whatever.

im prob still going to buy one.. lolol
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:49 AM   #14
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
That's great!

I have no reasonable excuse why I put a book I was reading in a thread that isn't about books

is someone screwing me up
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:03 PM   #15
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

I blame apple
Old Mar 15, 2012, 12:08 PM   #16
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
customers that want to order 25+ of them..
and 24 will be ebayed, sold etc
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 02:36 PM   #17
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

This thread is... weird
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 05:49 PM   #18
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

what did i miss
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 06:05 PM   #19
DorXtar
SMILE!

Quote:
the manager was actuallly talking to me last week about a former employee who got fired for posting negitive stuff online lol.

pretty much was apple has rules that so so anal and annoying with product placement displays etc.( down to the measurements of sign placement in inches)

and we are not allowed to discuss the new ipad at all with any customers.
even know i have customers that want to order 25+ of them..
supposed to say i dont know when they are coming out, check apples website.

there just very frustrating.

i also had to take down all the huge new ipad posters i spent a day making cause we are not allowed to have any signage for them.

but whatever.

im prob still going to buy one.. lolol
The only good ipad/iphone/ipc is a stolen one.

-RFtinkerer