Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Sep 20, 2012, 07:08 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Default Metal Gear: revengeance.

I've been waiting for so long for a game with "cut in any direction" kind of deal.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 07:29 AM   #2
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I think I came.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:07 AM   #3
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

why is raven more advance than snake?
then why do we need snake lol
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 20, 2012, 02:26 PM   #4
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Dat... ending?

Edit: Also cutting missiles in mid air is pretty cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2012, 06:16 PM   #5
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

Gametrailers has 10 mins of the gameplay, it looks awful.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:26 PM   #6
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Gametrailers has 10 mins of the gameplay, it looks awful.
It's more like the guy playing was ****ing **** and doesn't play many slashers.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 01:58 AM   #7
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

the level of ridiculousness is over the roof, now it's metal gear : final fantasy edition, replace raven with seppiroth and the game will be actually better

hm or maybe a cross franchise game with this, ff and dmc as the characters?