Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Dec 11, 2021, 04:42 PM   #451
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

RIP

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2021, 01:15 PM   #452
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Nah, saving another E30 is never a bad thing.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2022, 11:51 AM   #453
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Pulled it out into the driveway to mess with the HOA before we move  The truck hauling it to Ohio will be here today or tomorrow. Also washed it a little bit, got most of the sawdust off it.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 22, 2022, 12:24 PM   #454
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Got my E30 at my new home in Ohio
Old Feb 24, 2022, 11:02 AM   #455
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Love the garage space! Super jealous. Plenty of room for a decent lift too.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2022, 11:21 AM   #456
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I've got a different outbuilding I'd like to install a lift in, but it needs a concrete slab poured first. Both outbuildings have 220v. The building the BMW is in will be divided into 3 rooms, 1 of those being a 1 car garage, the rest will be workspace for my business and I'll reserve the other outbuilding for the automotive work.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 12:27 PM   #457
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Super nice Elysian! I’ll be anxiously awaiting pics in 2 months when we can’t see the floor any more

Seriously, what do you have now? 200% more space? More? Really nice
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2022, 12:28 PM   #458
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
This!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2022, 04:00 PM   #459
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Super nice Elysian! I’ll be anxiously awaiting pics in 2 months when we can’t see the floor any more

Seriously, what do you have now? 200% more space? More? Really nice
Probably closer to 400% more workspace, though our house is actually about 500 sq ft smaller (obviously not counting the full basement, which is semi-finished and we'll finish it the rest of the way). The garage behind the house is huge, could probably easily fit 6 cars in there. Previous owner ran a landscaping company out of here, so they built the garage in the back to have room for working on their work trucks. That garage has 9ft clearance to the rafters, and is I believe 31' x 25' or so.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 04:17 PM   #460
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Probably closer to 400% more workspace, though our house is actually about 500 sq ft smaller (obviously not counting the full basement, which is semi-finished and we'll finish it the rest of the way). The garage behind the house is huge, could probably easily fit 6 cars in there. Previous owner ran a landscaping company out of here, so they built the garage in the back to have room for working on their work trucks. That garage has 9ft clearance to the rafters, and is I believe 31' x 25' or so.
Sounds like a mechanics dream. I’m glad you scored what you did, but I admit I’m slightly envious. We couldn’t even hope to touch a property like that without leaving the area.

Really nice
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2022, 03:09 PM   #461
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Someone around here was selling an On3 SN95 Mustang 5.0 turbo kit for a damn nice price, decided to pick it up after checking it out.

Also came with this, though I'm not sure I'm gonna use it:

The headers exit out the front like I have to do already on my E30, so this is going to be a solid kit for the build. Should fix issues I was having trying to figure out how to run the exhaust too.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 05:42 PM   #462
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Removed the dash and entire wiring harness from the car today.

What came out:

What's going in:

The old harness was in bad shape, so many of the connectors crumbled when I touched them, so a new harness will be a welcome addition. This allows me to only have what I need in the harness as well, so it'll be much simpler in the end.