Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 19, 2021, 01:18 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Call of Duty 2021/Vanguard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ1CwPhE8KQ

Looks like Sledgehammer prefers to make WW2 shootbangs.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2021, 09:19 PM   #2
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Day 1.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2021, 04:13 AM   #3
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Day 1.
Same. Gameplay vid looks like a fun campaign, obvs will be 100% different to what was shown but CoD and Campaign = I'm in !
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 31, 2021, 12:13 PM   #4
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Day 365
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2021, 03:45 AM   #5
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Wait for 3 TB hard drive + Vanguard bundle offers first.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2021, 03:54 AM   #6
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Gay 2 TB is enough.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 07:50 AM   #7
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
, you forgot the gig speed internet access with no data cap for the weekly 500Gb patch.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2021, 11:07 AM   #8
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

ill wait 10 years for it to be 10 dollars off.

By then my eventual 10TB harddrive should be able to have the space the game needs.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 08:37 AM   #9
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

I should take a screenshot of all my full hard drives with COD on them
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:47 AM   #10
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I should take a screenshot of all my full hard drives with COD on them
COD drives, right.

yoz
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:40 PM   #11
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
COD drives, right.
Dont give them any ideas.....
It'll be a standard drive upcharged an extra 50 dollars just for the COD name
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2021, 07:18 AM   #12
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
COD drives, right.
Don't be ridiculous.

A single drive doesn't have enough space to decompress each patch AND hold the game files...
Old Sep 3, 2021, 01:11 PM   #13
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Dont give them any ideas.....
It'll be a standard drive upcharged an extra 50 dollars just for the COD name
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
Don't be ridiculous.

A single drive doesn't have enough space to decompress each patch AND hold the game files...

yoz
Old Sep 14, 2021, 06:44 PM   #14
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Well here it is!

https://www.amazon.com/WD_BLACK-500G...33568f93140INT

2TB COD Vanguard drive can not be far behind!
Old Sep 14, 2021, 06:46 PM   #15
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:

You gais think I was joking
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2021, 06:49 PM   #16
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Hmmm, that one I just posted is a pretty good deal if you haven't bought the game already!
Old Sep 14, 2021, 07:01 PM   #17
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Geez this series is still going?

I stopped half-way through MW2 when russian paratroopers started attacking the Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I just couldn't follow anymore.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2021, 08:52 PM   #18
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Geez this series is still going?

I stopped half-way through MW2 when russian paratroopers started attacking the Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I just couldn't follow anymore.
It's Burger Town. Obviously made a huge impression on you.

Silly campaigns but great fun.
Old Sep 18, 2021, 04:33 AM   #19
KAC

Beta is 10X better than CW beta so I think I will be boning this one on PC. 120 Hz on PS5 is also dope but fov sucks ass. But with some graphical compromises playing this on PS5 at 120 Hz is definitely not bad at all. Had to turn off trigger nonsense though as controller was vibrating more than a sex toy.
Old Sep 18, 2021, 09:24 AM   #20
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Beta is 10X better than CW beta so I think I will be boning this one on PC. 120 Hz on PS5 is also dope but fov sucks ass. But with some graphical compromises playing this on PS5 at 120 Hz is definitely not bad at all. Had to turn off trigger nonsense though as controller was vibrating more than a sex toy.
So worth the grab to play beta?
Old Sep 18, 2021, 09:39 AM   #21
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

The vocal majority on the internet seems to hate it.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2021, 09:43 AM   #22
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
The vocal majority on the internet seems to hate it.
Thats what I have read...
Old Sep 18, 2021, 10:17 AM   #23
KAC

There is an open beta starting today on PC. Try for yourself. I am biased because I play and end up loving every single COD.

There are bugs and tons of lag but for me it played much better than CW beta which was garbage. I have finished all seasons of CW and MW before it.

I will definitely be picking this up and trying PC beta tonight.
Old Sep 18, 2021, 06:20 PM   #24
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

JGOD is not too happy with the way multiplayer works on this one. All stems from the extremely short times to kill. They need to get rid of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2021, 10:12 PM   #25
KAC

Played on PC and there are tons of bugs and glitches. TTK is similar to MW IMO and not like CW which was slightly longer. Having a good time with the beta.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 12:40 AM   #26
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Played on PC and there are tons of bugs and glitches. TTK is similar to MW IMO and not like CW which was slightly longer. Having a good time with the beta.
Me too
Old Sep 19, 2021, 02:03 AM   #27
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
Me too
Good fun today. Will catch you if you are still around when I come back from office .

Btw are you having graphical glitches as well like textures flickering etc.?
Old Sep 19, 2021, 12:23 PM   #28
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm definitely liking this. The gunplay and the physics destructions is really good fun.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2021, 09:40 PM   #29
KAC

Yes once game is refined I definitely see potential. Love the hotel map which is large and has some verticality, like my penis.
Old Sep 20, 2021, 08:00 PM   #30
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Good fun today. Will catch you if you are still around when I come back from office .

Btw are you having graphical glitches as well like textures flickering etc.?
Textures flickering while running inside the hotel map, other than that none. gg's had a great time, let's hook up 👆 soon 🔜. ☺