Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old May 10, 2021, 11:47 AM   #991
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Just finished Ghost of Tsushima on hardest difficulty. I was doing quite well most of the game, but the drawn out multiple phases of garbage against Khotun Khan really was a step-back from an otherwise phenomenal, 10/10 game. I'll give it a 9.5. The ending completely redeemed the half hour long frustration, and I'm glad they let you save the game before you choose to kill or spare. Both endings were phenomenal, but I went the Honor route as a Samurai would.

Fantastic story, and I'm going to go through the couple of side-quests I have left, and play Legends with a buddy. I haven't had my fill of spilling Mongol blood!

Damn good game

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2021, 02:08 PM   #992
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Just finished Ghost of Tsushima on hardest difficulty. I was doing quite well most of the game, but the drawn out multiple phases of garbage against Khotun Khan really was a step-back from an otherwise phenomenal, 10/10 game. I'll give it a 9.5. The ending completely redeemed the half hour long frustration, and I'm glad they let you save the game before you choose to kill or spare. Both endings were phenomenal, but I went the Honor route as a Samurai would.

Fantastic story, and I'm going to go through the couple of side-quests I have left, and play Legends with a buddy. I haven't had my fill of spilling Mongol blood!
My 2020 GOTY. One of the few games I wanted to do “everything”.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 06:18 PM   #993
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Location: Poland Where the pure lab reseach data show no life can exist
Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Got my PS5, and am checking games from the collection that I didn't buy for PS4 pro to not ruin them with noise, mainly Uncharted 4 and God of War. Uncharted I played the old ones, so kind of knew will be a waste of time, but GoW took me by suprise. I mean, I knew that I don't like the switch in tone, scale, style and camera, but still went in expecting sth good, for sure not hating it outright, which is what happened.

As soon as I noticed that the movie are unskippable, I started reading from a tablet, and it's not even that I'm cold towards dead wife/ girlfriend stories (I can see this quoted out of context heh), it got me in Mordor, Silent Hill 2, RE7 etc, just here I hated every second. But still, script is always secondary for me, it's the combat that ruined everything, it's like stupid Dark Souls but really stupid. It's all very very early impressions, but what I read after quiting sounded even worse, really didn't expect so much weird change. What was so wrong with an epic scale ultraviolent arcadish ride btw, was smb offended? Mount Olympus maybe, and Zeus beard.

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.
Ziklitschli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 14, 2021, 10:22 PM   #994
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziklitschli View Post
Got my PS5, and am checking games from the collection that I didn't buy for PS4 pro to not ruin them with noise, mainly Uncharted 4 and God of War. Uncharted I played the old ones, so kind of knew will be a waste of time, but GoW took me by suprise. I mean, I knew that I don't like the switch in tone, scale, style and camera, but still went in expecting sth good, for sure not hating it outright, which is what happened.

As soon as I noticed that the movie are unskippable, I started reading from a tablet, and it's not even that I'm cold towards dead wife/ girlfriend stories (I can see this quoted out of context heh), it got me in Mordor, Silent Hill 2, RE7 etc, just here I hated every second. But still, script is always secondary for me, it's the combat that ruined everything, it's like stupid Dark Souls but really stupid. It's all very very early impressions, but what I read after quiting sounded even worse, really didn't expect so much weird change. What was so wrong with an epic scale ultraviolent arcadish ride btw, was smb offended? Mount Olympus maybe, and Zeus beard.
God of War is nothing like Dark Souls. Give it a shot and it takes some adjustment. You will get the epic scale soon enough.

Uncharted 4 is also great. Possibly not best in the series but still worth a romp nonetheless. If you are wanting more action then get the Uncharted Lost Legacy (I think that is what it’s called) which is far more action oriented and has you play as two bitches which was quite fun change of character.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2021, 04:20 AM   #995
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I will ofc yes, but it's just wierd how off it all felt, I knew that it's different etc and still. As for combat, like I said, very early impressions, but you can't say the camera and system didn't go towards DS rather than DMC now (except being too close with bad targeting and dynamics not suited to it, from what I've seen). The series never had the best fighting system, but it perfectly fitted the type of game it wanted to be and the tone, now IDK. But yes I have to play first probably heh.

Uncharted I never can get into, like I said, I tend not to care about script, and gameplay after 476th ledge just makes me bored to death. I don't like set pieces, I don't like linear, story driven games (unless sf horror or sth), and in U4 even the graphics doesn't work for me. I was much more impressed, for example, with Rise of Tomb Rider initial sequence, maybe it's the more realistic tone or sth. Seems it's not for me heh, will play some more as well but it's gone as soon as I'm out of hdd space, which is soon.

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.
Old May 15, 2021, 09:14 PM   #996
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Red face

Played some more, stopped trying to lock on enemies and fight conservative, started rolling like the old times and it got a bit better, and there are hints of sth fun in the combat actually. But, if I am to rely so much on rolls, then I also have to rely on prompts, why? It's almost like the old camera was perfect for that and the new one just gets in the way. If they insist on immersion so much, then just move the camera for fights and back when doing everything else.

Also showed the beginning to wife and kids, to have perspective from people with, erm, hearts and emotions heh, and it worked for them. A game for kids and wives it is then heh... joking aside though, seems it might be an ok game as in general there, just atm I don't think it was a good direction to take for a series. Give me back the huge scale, relentless pace, majestic vistas and the arrogant, barbaric, uncompromising psychopath.

Anyway playing on, I'll try to turn off prompts but not sure if a good idea for a give me god of war difficulty. Maybe having to rely on instincts when it comes to what's behind my back will actually make it better, hope so.

Garth Merenghi quotes

Old May 15, 2021, 10:26 PM   #997
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You will get the vistas and large scale soon enough.
Not sure why you are having this much difficulty with combat. It is a bit like Gears of War in its style and didn’t take much for me to get used to it. Camera does get in the way when you are backed into a wall which is really not often.

Keep playing and I am pretty sure like most of the human race you will find a fun game inside.
Old May 16, 2021, 03:27 AM   #998
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

I'm not having difficulty, just thought it's badly designed (still do but not as much). I tried to fight in a more grounded manner as that was what their choice of perspective suggested. It was tedious, boring and simply bad with lots of waiting as multiple guys attack in v. short intervals. Going for classic style helped, but as said I'd never guessed that's what's intended, given the camera choice. It's still flawed but at least I see the point. Anyway good to know it's going to open up, I saw a lot of videos back then and it seemed rather confined in comparison, maybe noone showed the later stuff to not spoil or sth.

Garth Merenghi quotes

Old May 16, 2021, 06:15 AM   #999
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I thought the combat in GoW was atrocious too. Frankly I think the game was a massive letdown and I never made it very far because it was crap. The camera was ****ing infuriating and pissed me off to no end.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2021, 06:50 AM   #1000
KAC
It might be gays!

Different strokes I guess. Most people that I know or read about enjoyed it a lot.

I personally had a blast with God of War.
Old May 16, 2021, 07:55 AM   #1001
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Quote:
I thought the combat in GoW was atrocious too. Frankly I think the game was a massive letdown and I never made it very far because it was crap. The camera was ****ing infuriating and pissed me off to no end.
Yes, at first I couldn't believe my eyes, how can anyone, let alone these guys design something so stupid and disjointed, no sense at all. Then it occured to me, that the base is just old combat with copied elements tacked on, but with perspective that ruins it. Amateurish mistake, and comes off as them just trying to copy actual trends with no confidence.

It's not only the combat, seems they did that also with tone, narrative, pacing, and general systems. Not sure how people who had such a laser focused thing before, went Fortnite for this one.

I'm going to keep playing, making sure until the end, just the theme alone with such production values would keep me on it. Have some faith in these people too, though wouldn't be surprised if it turned out there was a lot of personel change there. I'm also actually interested in what their take on fatherhood is, already used that on kids heh, see Kratos screams too. My style is actually quite similar tbh, harsh though much softer where necessary.

One thing is clear though, even if it turns out to be good here or there, it has nothing on old GoWs, that is actually obvious for me from the first 10 seconds.

Garth Merenghi quotes

Old May 16, 2021, 08:02 AM   #1002
KAC
It might be gays!

I think you are so focused on the old games that you are failing to see what they tried to do with this game. They already had 4 games with the old formula and making a 5th wouldn’t have made it any better or worse. This is new territory for them and tbh they did it well on most of the accounts.
Old May 16, 2021, 06:57 PM   #1003
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Yes, having so many similar games (6 if you count psp) is a good reason to start fresh and change things, and I was open to it. You can't blame me tough for expecting nothing but greatness and elite design. Also I'd say it's too different, keep sth at least, want to change tone, keep the pace, concision etc etc.

I kind of see what they were going for, but then can't help but wonder if the potential Kotaku/ Polygon 20 page piece about the perils of repeatedly headbutting smb into a wall had sth to do here as well. A far thought but hey, they're all scared now, that's also sth I'm curious about actually. Also, I'd say that you focus too much on what the masses say, there are dozens of reasons for good reception and only one is quality.

Anyway let's leave it for now, truth is I'm talking a lot out of my atm not that informed rectum tbh.

Garth Merenghi quotes

Old May 17, 2021, 04:36 AM   #1004
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Is 3D audio still coming for speaker setups? If I recall correctly, Mark Cerny stated (in the first PS5 "deep dive" presentation) that they would start with headphones first and expand it to cover TV speakers and home theater setups later on.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2021, 01:56 PM   #1005
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

What is the easiest method for getting ahold of a PS5? I have heard you could sign up for notifications from PS direct but I don't see where to do that? I was going to just wait till I came across one at some point but I was just given $600. and told to use it to buy myself a PS5 so I guess I need to be a little more active in trying to get ahold of one.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2021, 02:19 PM   #1006
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
What is the easiest method for getting ahold of a PS5? I have heard you could sign up for notifications from PS direct but I don't see where to do that? I was going to just wait till I came across one at some point but I was just given $600. and told to use it to buy myself a PS5 so I guess I need to be a little more active in trying to get ahold of one.
Easy may not be in the cards. What worked for me happened unexpectedly. I had been logging into Sony direct every day for a week just to browse PS4 games and was placed in a queue. The first couple of times I got nothing, but the 3rd time I was able to cart a PS5 and check out.

Sony's restocks are random, but fairly frequent, so maybe try that a few times a day if you have the time.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2021, 03:10 PM   #1007
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Easy may not be in the cards. What worked for me happened unexpectedly. I had been logging into Sony direct every day for a week just to browse PS4 games and was placed in a queue. The first couple of times I got nothing, but the 3rd time I was able to cart a PS5 and check out.

Sony's restocks are random, but fairly frequent, so maybe try that a few times a day if you have the time.
how is it putting you in a queue?
Old May 19, 2021, 03:23 PM   #1008
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
how is it putting you in a queue?
On the failed times I was entered automatically. As in no choice. Any attempt to get to the store forced me in.

On the successful time, it had a message on the screen that I would be entered into the queue in 10 minutes, and after that I was allowed access about 3 minutes later, and was checked out within 5 minutes.

I'm pretty sure I was extremely lucky on that last one, and fwiw, I don't know if they still force you into the queue or not.
Old May 19, 2021, 03:25 PM   #1009
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
On the failed times I was entered automatically. As in no choice. Any attempt to get to the store forced me in.

On the successful time, it had a message on the screen that I would be entered into the queue in 10 minutes, and after that I was allowed access about 3 minutes later, and was checked out within 5 minutes.

I'm pretty sure I was extremely lucky on that last one, and fwiw, I don't know if they still force you into the queue or not.
I have not been asked to join a que or entered into a que on any of the times I have been to the store.
Old May 19, 2021, 03:40 PM   #1010
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
I have not been asked to join a que or entered into a que on any of the times I have been to the store.
It's possible they've changed it as you couldn't even browse games, much less stock on PS5s.

Just logging in and trying to navigate to the PS5 placeholder should give you an idea if it's still up in any form or not.

A quick google says they actually did change it up.
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/pl...queue-restock/

Quote:
Most people who’ve been keeping eyes on the PlayStation Direct stock announcements for the PlayStation 5 may have spotted queues like these in the past that open up and give would-be console owners a chance to secure a place in line before the stock officially goes on sale. You can put yourself in line for the PlayStation Direct store by going here. Just be sure that you have your PlayStation Network ID handy and your payment information ready so you don't get hung up at the end of the transaction.

This new process is a continued change from what we’re used to seeing from PlayStation Direct. Instead of just opening the queue up at random and leaving people to wait in line for a while only to find the consoles sold out when you’re admitted to the online store, this waiting room before the queue gives people a countdown for when the real queue starts. Once that happens, assuming you were already in the waiting room, you get plopped into a random spot within the main queue.
Best of luck if you do get in Others here might have a better idea on how to score on as well.
Old May 19, 2021, 03:56 PM   #1011
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
It's possible they've changed it as you couldn't even browse games, much less stock on PS5s.

Just logging in and trying to navigate to the PS5 placeholder should give you an idea if it's still up in any form or not.

A quick google says they actually did change it up.
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/pl...queue-restock/

Best of luck if you do get in Others here might have a better idea on how to score on as well.
Yeah, for some reason, it just takes me directly to the store and always has. Thanks for looking into it though.
Old May 20, 2021, 09:56 AM   #1012
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I forgot to mention (I'm old lol) that you can try following a tracker as well. Toms has a goodpage dedicated to it.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/ps5-r...u-need-to-know
Old May 20, 2021, 10:51 AM   #1013
KAC
It might be gays!

I can’t wait for the new Ratchet and Clank!
Old May 20, 2021, 04:40 PM   #1014
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:

Was put in a que today and was able to add to cart but not get through to checkout before it told me an item in my cart was out of stock.
Old May 20, 2021, 05:28 PM   #1015
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Was put in a que today and was able to add to cart but not get through to checkout before it told me an item in my cart was out of stock.
That's how I started. Frustrating, but you'll get it eventually
Old May 20, 2021, 06:37 PM   #1016
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I can’t wait for the new Ratchet and Clank!
You're gonna love it dude; we put so much love and care (and tech) into it
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2021, 09:44 PM   #1017
KAC
It might be gays!

Day 1 buy for me. I have been watching all the trailers and they are dope.
Old May 20, 2021, 11:30 PM   #1018
cfsirl
Radeon Evergreen

cfsirl is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

I had a similar experience today. I got an email from Sony yesterday inviting me to order a PS5 beginning at noon today. Initially it told me that I had a 15 minute wait for the queue, which turned into 3 shortly afterwards. I was able to check out without any issues.

James Beran (December 23, 1947 - December 22, 2011). You gave me the opportunity to grow and learn from you and if it weren't for you, I would not be where I am today. Rest in peace and at least your suffering has ended.
cfsirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2021, 03:52 AM   #1019
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsirl View Post
I had a similar experience today. I got an email from Sony yesterday inviting me to order a PS5 beginning at noon today. Initially it told me that I had a 15 minute wait for the queue, which turned into 3 shortly afterwards. I was able to check out without any issues.
It's good to hear people are still landing them. It's just crazy that it takes what it does to buy a console this long after launch....
Old May 21, 2021, 09:45 AM   #1020
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

In PL I just signed up to newsletter of a tech shopping mall, in few days got a mail and ordered, MSRP. Heh.

Garth Merenghi quotes