Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 6, 2021, 06:17 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

When you're worth this kind of money, there's always young hot chicks waiting in the wind to try and win your eye, and if they're lucky get knocked up.

There will be plenty of young men lined up for his wife too!

Reminds me of that Chappele show Oprah skit.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 10:08 AM   #32
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Oh yes, Billy is going to be taking those 20 something lovely girls to pound town, he better make sure he is snipped before getting started.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 10:40 AM   #33
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Oh yes, Billy is going to be taking those 20 something lovely girls to pound town, he better make sure he is snipped before getting started.
Why bother? It's probably cheaper for him to pay child support than to waste his time getting the procedure.

It's not worth his time to bend over and pick up a $100 bill off the ground, so it's certainly not worth his time to schedule an appointment for a vasectomy.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 7, 2021, 01:21 PM   #34
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

the procedure would be about 1/10th of his first payment to his first of many babies with many different women.
Old May 7, 2021, 01:24 PM   #35
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The man is in his mid 60s. He probably doesn't have to worry about making a baby quite as much as he did in years past lol.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 01:27 PM   #36
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I don’t know, not a worry for the old ladies, but the old men can still pop out winners
Old May 7, 2021, 02:15 PM   #37
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

The only way the Microsoft owner could penetrate these girls is with a needle.
Old May 7, 2021, 02:27 PM   #38
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
the procedure would be about 1/10th of his first payment to his first of many babies with many different women.
thats what his 5g vaccine control is for.
With the press of a button or a voice command he'll just summon the minions to deposit x amount into his nigerian offshore microsoft account and allocate the pool to his many child supports.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 10:10 PM   #39
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
I don’t know, not a worry for the old ladies, but the old men can still pop out winners
I read that last word as weiners.

Darn contact lenses.
Old May 8, 2021, 11:20 PM   #40
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
I read that last word as weiners.

Darn contact lenses.
Billy can probably do that too!
Old May 11, 2021, 05:56 PM   #41
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

WAT?! Nothing about Bill’s ties to Epstein?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...212126115.html
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2021, 06:09 PM   #42
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
WAT?! Nothing about Bill’s ties to Epstein?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...212126115.html
Beat me to it. Doesn't look or sound good for Bill. But who knows if it's really the reason behind it all.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2021, 06:58 PM   #43
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Beat me to it. Doesn't look or sound good for Bill. But who knows if it's really the reason behind it all.
Or one of many...

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2021, 07:53 AM   #44
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Looks like Billy was already out riding the young tail years ago.
Old May 17, 2021, 08:15 AM   #45
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I am surprised she stayed that long. Must’ve been for the money. How much of an angel Melinda is.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2021, 10:05 AM   #46
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I am surprised she stayed that long. Must’ve been for the money. How much of an angel Melinda is.
Bill could cheat on me if I had access to billions...

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
Old May 17, 2021, 02:38 PM   #47
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Bill could cheat on me if I had access to billions...
same
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2021, 09:13 PM   #48
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

So the M$ board wanted to give him the boot back in 2019 due to an affair with an employee...lol

Oh Billy...

~George Carlin
Old May 17, 2021, 09:58 PM   #49
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

The tales of him chasing, ehem, tails gives some credence to an Epstein connection beyond simple financial planning.
Old May 17, 2021, 10:01 PM   #50
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
The tales of him chasing, ehem, tails gives some credence to an Epstein connection beyond simple financial planning.
This is probably the real reason his soon to be ex wife's family is furious when they discovered that. An affair is one thing, but considering he was practically having a sanctioned one with his ex g/f once a year as it was and she didn't seem to mind lends credence to them being seriously upset once they found out he likely spent time on Epstein Island.

That would make a lot of sense why she'd be so angry with him that she doesn't even want to see him.

~George Carlin
Old May 17, 2021, 11:25 PM   #51
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Got to say I am rather disappointed at bill. Dude have always been an inspiration figure for me. Oh well, guess I shouldn't have judged a book by its cover.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2021, 12:11 AM   #52
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

So does that mean that Bill Gates had Epstein killed?

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2021, 09:24 AM   #53
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
So does that mean that Bill Gates had Epstein killed alt-F4'd?
Fixed it for you.
Old May 18, 2021, 09:40 AM   #54
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Fixed it for you.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2021, 12:43 PM   #55
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Yikes, seems Bill was quite close to Epstein. So close he wanted Jeff to rehab his image so he could be involved with his charity. Not a good look at all.

Quote:
Report: Bill Gates Pushed Jeffrey Epstein To ‘Rehabilitate’ Image, Wanted Epstein ‘Involved’ With Charity

Microsoft founder Bill Gates reportedly pushed the late Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted sex offender, to remake his public image so he could work at Gates’ nonprofit.

Gates would meet with Epstein, who was convicted of soliciting a child for prostitution in 2008, at the latter’s mansion in New York to discuss their private lives as well as potentially working together at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Daily Beast reports. The meetings were one of the chief reasons why Bill and Melinda Gates chose to get a divorce, which the couple announced earlier this month.

According to the Beast, Gates “encouraged Epstein to rehabilitate his image in the media following his 2008 guilty plea for soliciting a minor for prostitution, and discussed Epstein becoming involved with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.”

Gates went to Epstein’s New York mansion partly as a reprieve from his strained marriage to Melinda, a source who joined Gates and Epstein at the mansion on several occasions told the Beast.

“[It’s] not an overstatement. Going to Jeffrey’s was a respite from his marriage. It was a way of getting away from Melinda,” the source said. Epstein and Gates “were very close,” the person said.

A former employee of the Gates Foundation said that Gates met with Epstein to get connected to some of Epstein’s other powerful and elite associates.

“My understanding was he wasn’t hanging out with Epstein to get women,” the employee said.

Gates, through a spokesperson, denied the allegations made by the anonymous source and reported by the Beast.

“Your characterization of his meetings with Epstein and others about philanthropy is inaccurate, including who participated. Similarly, any claim that Gates spoke of his marriage or Melinda in a disparaging manner is false,” a Gates representative told the Beast. “Bill never received or solicited personal advice of any kind from Epstein— on marriage or anything else. Bill never complained about Melinda or his marriage to Epstein.”

Gates expressly denied ever talking to Epstein about getting involved with the Microsoft founder’s nonprofit. Gates also disputed the number of times he met with Epstein.

Gates resigned from the company he launched and led for decades on March 13, 2020. He resigned as members of Microsoft’s board reportedly wanted to push him out over an affair he had with a Microsoft employee that began in 2000 and allegedly lasted for years afterward. Microsoft had received a letter from the female employee in 2019 outlining the details of the affair, prompting the company to hire an outside law firm to investigate.

“There was an affair almost 20 years ago which ended amicably,” a Gates spokeswoman said. “[Gates’] decision to transition off the board was in no way related to this matter. In fact, he had expressed an interest in spending more time on his philanthropy starting several years earlier.”

Bill and Melinda Gates announced their divorce earlier this month.

“After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage,” they said in a joint statement. “Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives.”

“We continue to share a belief in that mission and will continue our work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives,” they added. “We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.”

~George Carlin
Old May 18, 2021, 02:10 PM   #56
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I don't know ... he was never mentioned to be involved in the past. Now with the divorce.. this is in the spot light. Prince Andrew was pointed out etc earlier.. why not Gates too, not mentioned once?

Call me crazy.. but ex wives has a tendency to burn their exs.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2021, 06:30 AM   #57
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Jeff got a fresh one, guess Bill wanted the same?
Old May 22, 2021, 06:43 AM   #58
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Doesn’t seem fresh to me. Seems she did about a 100 men before landing this one.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2021, 06:14 PM   #59
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Doesn’t seem fresh to me.
ewwww hahahaha
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2021, 07:07 PM   #60
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Doesn’t seem fresh to me. Seems she did about a 100 men before landing this one.

Shes a professional, going to suck a billion or 2 out of him!