Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 1, 2021, 06:47 PM   #26461
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 07:33 PM   #26462
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2021, 07:34 AM   #26463
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 7, 2021, 03:50 PM   #26464
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old May 7, 2021, 06:14 PM   #26465
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

Beautiful tremolo.

Old May 7, 2021, 10:31 PM   #26466
BikeRacks

BikeRacks once held a door open for a complete strangerBikeRacks once held a door open for a complete strangerBikeRacks once held a door open for a complete stranger

BikeRacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2021, 03:04 PM   #26467
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old May 13, 2021, 03:43 PM   #26468
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old May 13, 2021, 07:15 PM   #26469
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Old May 20, 2021, 04:30 PM   #26470
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Old May 21, 2021, 01:16 PM   #26471
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old May 23, 2021, 03:52 AM   #26472
BikeRacks

BikeRacks once held a door open for a complete strangerBikeRacks once held a door open for a complete strangerBikeRacks once held a door open for a complete stranger

Old May 24, 2021, 09:08 PM   #26473
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Forgot I had this, haven't listened for years. I think I have the ole vynil out in the shed somewhere.
I also did a fair pencil & ink drawing of this when I was in college. Wish I still had it but then what would the grandkids think?
Old May 25, 2021, 06:04 AM   #26474
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

listenin' to this classic while drinking my coffee

the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2021, 07:46 AM   #26475
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDengin can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

From the album with the same name (some great songs on it in general).

Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2021, 04:13 PM   #26476
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old May 27, 2021, 12:55 AM   #26477
BikeRacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post

Forgot I had this, haven't listened for years. I think I have the ole vynil out in the shed somewhere.
I also did a fair pencil & ink drawing of this when I was in college. Wish I still had it but then what would the grandkids think?
Looked like a cool album, so I checked some of it out. Nice 70s prog.

What's really interesting is how much King of Twilight is like maiden before maiden existed, no surprise they covered it.

Last edited by BikeRacks : May 27, 2021 at 01:01 AM.
Old May 27, 2021, 12:58 AM   #26478
BikeRacks

Old May 27, 2021, 08:02 AM   #26479
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Been listening to this a lot lately. One of my best friends wrote and recorded this over the last 5-6 years, and it's one of my all-time favorite albums now. If you like progressive death metal give it a listen.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 10:50 AM   #26480
BikeRacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Been listening to this a lot lately. One of my best friends wrote and recorded this over the last 5-6 years, and it's one of my all-time favorite albums now. If you like progressive death metal give it a listen.
Listened to the whole thing. I dig it, had some doomy (old Katatonia influenced i'm guessing, i think I also hear Daylight Dies influence) parts mixed in which I really like. Otherwise sounds like it came out of Sweden. Tempos also not being super fast really does it for me. Tip of the hat to your friend. Know what gear he uses? He do the mixing and mastering too? real drums (sounds like it)? sorry for the questions, just curious.
Old May 27, 2021, 11:40 AM   #26481
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeRacks View Post
Listened to the whole thing. I dig it, had some doomy (old Katatonia influenced i'm guessing, i think I also hear Daylight Dies influence) parts mixed in which I really like. Otherwise sounds like it came out of Sweden. Tempos also not being super fast really does it for me. Tip of the hat to your friend. Know what gear he uses? He do the mixing and mastering too? real drums (sounds like it)? sorry for the questions, just curious.
Mixing was done by Tymon Kruidenier (ex-Cynic), mastering done by Brett Caldas-Lima (Ayreon, SepticFlesh). I know one of the guitars he used was one that I built, an 8 string multiscale with an ash body and maple/purpleheart neck, rosewood fretboard. Also believe he used an AxeFX for the tones. There's a whole band there, so not just my buddy, but he's been sending me his demos for this for years. Here's the Bandcamp listing for the album:

https://dialogia.bandcamp.com/album/nostrum

Has more info on guest musicians, including Bobby Koeble (ex-Death) contributing a killer solo. My buddy told me yesterday they're getting ready to do a video, and potentially vinyl release.
Old May 27, 2021, 12:05 PM   #26482
BikeRacks

Holy Moly that is quite a resume of folks. I love Septic Flesh too
Old May 27, 2021, 12:14 PM   #26483
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeRacks View Post
Holy Moly that is quite a resume of folks. I love Septic Flesh too
Same, especially Communion.
Old May 28, 2021, 04:55 PM   #26484
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old May 28, 2021, 05:21 PM   #26485
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Jun 1, 2021, 01:53 AM   #26486
BikeRacks

Old Jun 1, 2021, 12:49 PM   #26487
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

'James Brown is Dead' by LA Style

Doing some photo editing and this is one of my go to songs

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2021, 04:50 PM   #26488
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

wow, that's an amazing cover

Old Jun 2, 2021, 01:59 PM   #26489
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2021, 02:04 PM   #26490
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Been on a nostalgia trip listening to Trance music lol.
Back when i used to go to raves

STill like them tunes.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote