Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 11, 2006, 02:03 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

Bwahahaha! I can picture your cat with a cartman voice saying "Who wants to touch me? WHO WANTS TO *******G TOUCH ME!?!?!?"

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2006, 03:53 AM   #122
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Bwahahaha! I can picture your cat with a cartman voice saying "Who wants to touch me? WHO WANTS TO *******G TOUCH ME!?!?!?"

LMAO! !

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2006, 01:21 PM   #123
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Decent enough picture of her.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 27, 2006, 03:13 PM   #124
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Just a tiny video of my kitty going psycho on some string.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:33 PM   #125
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Had her fixed the other week... poor thing, she was rendered useless with that thing on. During the two weeks that she had it on, i took it off at times so that she could clean and be relaxed. She use to go nuts when she realized she was free from it, but putting it back on was impossible. I had to chase her around the house and trap her. Monday it comes off completely. For those who dont know, the vets sometimes put these collars on so that they cant chew and pick out their stitches.

Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:41 PM   #126
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:52 PM   #127
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Awsome!
Those eyes look like the ones from Godzilla original movies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:57 PM   #128
Chair
Speakerfreak

Chair is still being judged by the masses

Old Feb 25, 2007, 02:06 AM   #129
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair View Post
That is one happy dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2007, 03:46 AM   #130
luukas
Military-grade Interface

luukas is still being judged by the masses

Getting them both in a single shot was difficult, so excuse the quality (no flash & freehand is also fairly challenging ):

luukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2007, 04:17 AM   #131
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Moms dog

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2007, 05:01 AM   #132
DrWorm
REMAIN INDOORS

DrWorm is still being judged by the masses

Our pets.

1 cat & 4 rats

Clockwise from top right....Trent, Loki, Odin & Thor....the black cat is T.

Trent is sick at the moment...he is getting old though but still .

DrWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2007, 10:41 AM   #133
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Old Feb 25, 2007, 12:02 PM   #134
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

HAhahaha... Budgies are so damn funny at times. Thats awesome J!
Old Feb 25, 2007, 12:15 PM   #135
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_141 View Post

Decent enough picture of her.
She has a funny expression.

Last edited by Stingray : Feb 25, 2007 at 12:26 PM.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2007, 12:22 PM   #136
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
I has a funny expression.
Haha yeah, I forget what I did to make her do that. I think I slapped my hand against the wall or something as she was looking out the door.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Feb 25, 2007, 01:32 PM   #137
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Old Mar 12, 2007, 07:44 PM   #138
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Another weird expression from my cat

Close-up of her eye. She has weird little squiggly things in them.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Mar 12, 2007, 07:52 PM   #139
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

My cat who saved the day:

Surveying the lands for enemy mice and other things from his usual place:

VVanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 08:13 PM   #140
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Missy cat

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 08:29 PM   #141
yoz
The Garbage Man

yoz once held a door open for a complete strangeryoz once held a door open for a complete strangeryoz once held a door open for a complete strangeryoz once held a door open for a complete stranger

Here is my 2 year old cat :

• Play the classics
  • Vista/XP Compatible
yoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 09:49 PM   #142
TRD Supra
Olivia`WiLdE!

TRD Supra is still being judged by the masses

Saitek Eclipse | My Games | Panasonic 37" TC-37LZ800

Gigabyte mobo
Intel Core 2 Duo
EVGA 7800GT
GSkill 4GB 2x2
DELL 19" LCD
Seagate 120GB
Pioneer DVD Burner
Logitech Elite
Windows 7 Pro

TRD Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 03:38 AM   #143
Stingray
Banned

Awwwwww
Old Mar 13, 2007, 03:49 AM   #144
politenessman
I Was Cured Alright.

politenessman is still being judged by the masses

holy sht! i think theres something wrong with my legs!!

the other cat trying to taste his brains thru his ear while he sleeps.

after my accident (someone/something put my car in a ditch) i had a head transplant.

my first catmod. it was a strange mod, sometimes it was there, sometimes it wasnt, so i threw it away.

very truly yours,
politenessman
zotac gtx970
politenessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 03:56 AM   #145
Stingray
Banned

Great PC case there politenessman.
Old Mar 13, 2007, 04:26 AM   #146
politenessman
I Was Cured Alright.

politenessman is still being judged by the masses

well thank you. ventilation wasnt too tough, so i had to put a 120mm suckhole in the window.

very truly yours,
politenessman
zotac gtx970
politenessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2007, 06:11 AM   #147
TNTIcemanTNT
Gift of the Gab

TNTIcemanTNT is still being judged by the masses

That pic of your cat curling up beside you is just so sweet. My old cat cassy always used to do that, she was so omfortable with me. Such a cute pic
Old Mar 13, 2007, 08:04 AM   #148
Crag2804
A super mega death ray!

Crag2804 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_141 View Post
Close-up of her eye. She has weird little squiggly things in them.

Do you mean the veins?

the standoffs go under the mobo ? becoz i have them over it and then screwed it down.......... and i did not install all of them either only did like 5.....
Crag2804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2007, 07:56 PM   #149
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Smile

Zombie Looking Eyes!

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2007, 07:58 PM   #150
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crag2804 View Post
Do you mean the veins?
If that's what those things are in the iris then I guess. I never saw them before in the cats that I had.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.