Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:06 AM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Would he do that to your finger too if he'd get the chance?
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:18 AM   #212
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by riho View Post
Would he do that to your finger too if he'd get the chance?
yes they actually do bite. i had a turtle like that and once it bit my nose. i had to wait till he let go because the only other way was to end up holyfield style.

and lol at the goldfish. how did the turtle actually catch her?? when i was a kid i stole one my dads goldfish to feed the turtles (they just hatched so he wouldn't notice one missing) and the turtle couldn't catch her

my alaskan malamut arrived last night. will post pics of her in the next day or so. damn thing pisses and ****s everywhere
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:59 AM   #213
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Conan had one of those wildlife guys on last night and he had some sort of turtle with a "built in snorkel" (long ass nose) and Conan asked if he could touch it. The guy said "Sure, it won't bite you" so Conan starts touching and all of a sudden the thing snaps at his finger. It was funny as hell. Especially since last time this guy was on he got raped by a lizard and was bleeding all over the place, it's like chaos every time he's on.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 19, 2009, 12:53 PM   #214
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordsak View Post
Here is my new kitten Sophi.

kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 01:12 PM   #215
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Brainbug

This is my mom's cat. I always make fun of her because she's so weird looking (the cat, not my mom).

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Dec 19, 2009, 01:17 PM   #216
Cartigan
Banned

Cartigan is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler View Post

Win
Cartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 02:28 PM   #217
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
yes they actually do bite. i had a turtle like that and once it bit my nose. i had to wait till he let go because the only other way was to end up holyfield style.

and lol at the goldfish. how did the turtle actually catch her?? when i was a kid i stole one my dads goldfish to feed the turtles (they just hatched so he wouldn't notice one missing) and the turtle couldn't catch her

my alaskan malamut arrived last night. will post pics of her in the next day or so. damn thing pisses and ****s everywhere
Yeah, he bites, but only if you touch his mouth or his "shoulders" (soft spots).

As for catching the fish; he's just fast as hell. He chased down and ate 10 of them in an hour He would take small breaks in between of course

I really don't know how he fit 10 medium sized goldfish inside his belly
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 08:35 PM   #218
Auric
Bananad

Auric is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Brainbug

This is my mom's cat. I always make fun of her because she's so weird looking (the cat, not my mom).

Reminds me of a kitteh I had only Brainbug looks relatively unkempt and/or slightly longer haired. How is she weird looking other than the smunched face from laying on it?
Old Dec 19, 2009, 08:38 PM   #219
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auric View Post
Reminds me of a kitteh I had only Brainbug looks relatively unkempt and/or slightly longer haired. How is she weird looking other than the smunched face from laying on it?
I guess you'd just have to see her. She walks funny, climbs steps funny, plays funny, just everything about her is off. We got her from a shelter and she was there her whole life so it's like she never figured out how to do some stuff the proper way and it's just comical watching her.

She also seems to not know how to control her tail, she'll be eating and try to sit down but her tail gets a mind of its own and won't let her sit.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 05:20 AM   #220
chrix86
hmmm?

chrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Last edited by chrix86 : Dec 20, 2009 at 05:24 AM.
chrix86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2009, 07:11 AM   #221
DrWorm
REMAIN INDOORS

DrWorm is still being judged by the masses

DrWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2009, 12:53 PM   #222
DrWorm
REMAIN INDOORS

DrWorm is still being judged by the masses

Jess in the SNOW!!

DrWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2009, 01:43 PM   #223
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Conan had one of those wildlife guys on last night and he had some sort of turtle with a "built in snorkel" (long ass nose) and Conan asked if he could touch it. The guy said "Sure, it won't bite you" so Conan starts touching and all of a sudden the thing snaps at his finger. It was funny as hell. Especially since last time this guy was on he got raped by a lizard and was bleeding all over the place, it's like chaos every time he's on.
I saw that episode today, hilarious! He took his jacket off like he was going to fight the guy
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2009, 03:05 PM   #224
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrix86 View Post
OMG Minnie Mouse
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2009, 04:33 PM   #225
Briner
Goku could beat Superman

Briner is still being judged by the masses

I wish I could have a cat in my apartment.

Cats are so great
Old Dec 20, 2009, 04:42 PM   #226
Auric
Bananad

Quote:
She also seems to not know how to control her tail, she'll be eating and try to sit down but her tail gets a mind of its own and won't let her sit.
Ask your veterinarian about crazy tail syndrome.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 07:16 AM   #227
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:

have you taken it to the vet for it's eye? when light refracts off the eye like that for cats when you take a picture it's glaucoma ( i think)
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 10:20 AM   #228
chrix86
hmmm?

chrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychrix86 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
have you taken it to the vet for it's eye? when light refracts off the eye like that for cats when you take a picture it's glaucoma ( i think)
thanks for the hint! will do!
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:12 PM   #229
traitoR
Galactic Butterfly

traitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
thanks for the hint! will do!

My last cats eye started out that way, he ended up losing it, he still got around fine though.

The dream of eternal life is far more compelling than living one.
traitoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 12:19 PM   #230
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The only recent photo I have, we've got 4 like this one:

edit: Another recent one:

Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2009, 03:38 PM   #231
Auric
Bananad

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitoR View Post
My last cats eye started out that way, he ended up losing it, he still got around fine though.

Mearrr, ye scurvy dogs!
Old Dec 24, 2009, 12:41 AM   #232
ice
Rage3D Spammer

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 01:46 PM   #233
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

crappy cell phone cam sry for that

everyone say hello to Zappa (named after frank zappa)

GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2009, 01:55 PM   #234
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Do want!!

Ive been wanting a husky forever, but I want to have a house(in condo now) before I get one.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2009, 02:08 PM   #235
traitoR
Galactic Butterfly

traitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete strangertraitoR once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Do want!!

Ive been wanting a husky forever, but I want to have a house(in condo now) before I get one.

Huskies are not your normal type dog, you should really read up about their peculiar traits, somewhat difficult to manage at times, still they are a huge chick magnet.

Old Dec 29, 2009, 02:10 PM   #236
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Huskies are not your normal type dog, you should really read up about their peculiar traits, somewhat difficult to manage at times, still they are a huge chick magnet.
Already did the research. They are very loyal dogs though, Im sure I could handle one without a doubt.

Old Dec 29, 2009, 02:21 PM   #237
traitoR
Galactic Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Already did the research. They are very loyal dogs though, Im sure I could handle one without a doubt.
I don't think i would call them loyal personally, don't know where you read that.

Old Dec 29, 2009, 02:35 PM   #238
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
I don't think i would call them loyal personally, don't know where you read that.
Go take your stab at google, most sites say if trained properly they will not overstep their boundaries and they are loyal.

Old Dec 29, 2009, 02:39 PM   #239
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

Zappa!!!

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2009, 06:39 AM   #240
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

They need attention, seriously and lots of time and space. If you work all day, never ever even think about getting one. That being said, he's a cutie. What breed is he? Syberian or Alaskan?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote