Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 26, 2020, 07:38 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
What face masks are for viruses? I looked in this a few years back but I forgot to bookmark it.
N95 I think

still looking into it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2020, 08:02 PM   #92
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

the panic is starting it feels like around here.

I have seen people today complain about trying to find masks in Toronto, sold out in many places.

So obviously the bottom feeders are scooping them up and re-listing them for profit.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2020, 08:31 PM   #93
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
N95 I think

still looking into it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/
https://www.amazon.com/3M-Particulat...0YN&th=1&psc=1
I have 3m n95 masks. I think it's time to restock. I'm also looking at n99 and n100.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w

Last edited by 0091/2 : Jan 26, 2020 at 08:47 PM.
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 26, 2020, 09:41 PM   #94
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
https://www.amazon.com/3M-Particulat...0YN&th=1&psc=1
I have 3m n95 masks. I think it's time to restock. I'm also looking at n99 and n100.
yea I have them in the shop and on the truck

they are fun in Phoenix in the summer as they slowly get wet from sweet and start to suffocate you

home depot has them for normal prices for now

https://www.homedepot.com/s/n95?NCNI-5

I also had a few paint respirators they will take out toxic paint fumes that is higher than n99

Last edited by bill dennison : Jan 26, 2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 01:22 AM   #95
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Death tolls rises to 80, as China records thousands of new cases.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/27/w...ronavirus.html
Old Jan 27, 2020, 04:49 AM   #96
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonger180 View Post
best way to test a bio-weapon? release and see how efficacious it is

Queue Captain Trips protocol!

Make a stand, people.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 05:06 AM   #97
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
how much truth is there to the rumor that there is a biological weapons base or factory near the region of where the virus originated?
Looks like it... did some digging, and an article mentions the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Here's their webpage. Now, at least in theory it's just a research lab, not a weapons lab.

http://english.whiov.cas.cn/

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if someone there got accidently infected and then started spreading it unawares.

Then Wuhan Institute of Biological Products could produce a weapon if required by the government located nearby... very convenient.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20180...351e9071f.html

If you want the conspiracy version
https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscr...-wuhan/1717828

and

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

Historically, china has been collecting them... here's some other viruses

https://nationalpost.com/health/bio-...ruses-to-china

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Jan 27, 2020 at 05:36 AM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 05:46 AM   #98
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:34 AM   #99
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.techpowerup.com/263327/c...virus-outbreak

Chinese Government Closes Foxconn and Samsung Factories Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:56 AM   #100
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Wearing masks is a limited aid. You're likely to infect yourself by not allowing yourself to exhale your own microbes. They quickly accumulate microbes and you breathe in larger amounts than usual making infection more likely...

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wearin...ry?id=68502930

Quote:
"Masks are not recommended for general protection if you are not ill," said Wu.

There may even be a risk to wearing a mask preventively.

"The mask itself can become contaminated and serve as a source of infection actually doing more harm than good," said Grein. "If wearing a mask, I caution touching it."

Instead, he advises, "avoid travel if you are ill, sneeze or cough into your sleeve and not your hand, and always washing your hands frequently."

"It’s also very important to get the flu shot," he said to protect yourself and those around you.
We wear them in health care for very short periods and replace them usually under 15 min of use.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 11:54 AM   #101
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Wearing masks is a limited aid. You're likely to infect yourself by not allowing yourself to exhale your own microbes. They quickly accumulate microbes and you breathe in larger amounts than usual making infection more likely...

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wearin...ry?id=68502930

We wear them in health care for very short periods and replace them usually under 15 min of use.

infect yourself with what bad breath

I have worn them all day at a Intel fab and other clean rooms or in the workshop and never infected myself with my own microbes

if they are my microbes I already got them

now for this you would want to be careful removing them and throwing them away
Old Jan 27, 2020, 12:19 PM   #102
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jan 27, 2020, 12:46 PM   #103
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Considering at least 100k people are infected and (so far) only 80 deaths, this just seems like widespread case of the flu...especially since it seems only the weak are the ones that are dying so far. I'm really seeing it as overblown as things are now.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 12:48 PM   #104
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Considering at least 100k people are infected and (so far) only 80 deaths, this just seems like widespread case of the flu...especially since it seems only the weak are the ones that are dying so far. I'm really seeing it as overblown as things are now.
No one knows yet. It takes a couple weeks to fully run its course, and it sounds like it ends with pneumonia. Which is what most are dying from. (I think, if what I thought I read is still right).
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 01:29 PM   #105
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Contagious before symptoms: People can spread the virus before symptoms show, China's health minister said Sunday, complicating efforts to contain the outbreak.
https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-ne...2f507e2c74be99
Old Jan 27, 2020, 01:40 PM   #106
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Where did you see anything even remotely close to 100k?

Every report I've seen is 2,000 people and around 80 dead.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 01:54 PM   #107
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post

Quote:
China goes into emergency mode as number of confirmed Wuhan coronavirus cases reaches 2,700
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/26/asia/...hnk/index.html
Old Jan 27, 2020, 01:59 PM   #108
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

The videos posted here from a doctor working in Wuhan claims there are 90k infected. China's downplays and restricts information on this virus. Can you trust the 80 deaths as accurate?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 02:00 PM   #109
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

Well, "unofficially" there's some claims of 100k from a chinese nurse but the official Chinese government claim is only 2k.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....0000-sick/amp/

I'm just going by a possible much higher that "official" claim of infection.

If somehow it truly is only around 2k infected, then that is even more of a reason to not be terribly alarmed by this virus and that it is being blown completely out of proportion.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 02:17 PM   #110
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
The videos posted here from a doctor working in Wuhan claims there are 90k infected. China's downplays and restricts information on this virus. Can you trust the 80 deaths as accurate?
No, can you trust a random doctor claiming 98,000+ more than the official number we have available?

Just checking to see if there were any hard facts, but it looks like there are none. Just speculation.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 02:51 PM   #111
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
No, can you trust a random doctor claiming 98,000+ more than the official number we have available?

Just checking to see if there were any hard facts, but it looks like there are none. Just speculation.
Well to be fair I'd trust a Doctor over official Chinese word any day. However At this point I'll wait and see what happens before I start expecting zombies in my small village.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 04:01 PM   #112
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
No one knows yet. It takes a couple weeks to fully run its course, and it sounds like it ends with pneumonia. Which is what most are dying from. (I think, if what I thought I read is still right).
Cool this is what I had. But I had this weeks ago. Is that possible? Any who I am not going to think about it.

Just got off the WI DHS call they had to give us more information and it seems they spent more time saying they did not want to talk or comment about that question as that would put information out that did not need to be out for public consumption. What the heck?

They also talked about the people in our state being tested vs cleared vs confirmed being tested and the numbers do not match and when the news media called them on that they said the information you are looking for is not cleared for public consumption. When pressed they said the information would violate person or persons rights to personal privacy. Also they said why the CDC flu numbers had been delayed. There had been internal discussion about weather this virus would be included in the number and it was decided it would not as the over all flu number would then be affected. In other wards people could back trend the numbers to see how many people had the normal flu and how many had the new virus and that information is not cleared.

Also they talked about N95 masked like the one I just ordered on Amazon. They said if you have one best to use it. However, there is no current information based on how this virus infects people that the mask would stop the infection. But it would help some so best to wear it. Unlike other flu viruses this one can also infect though the eyes. yay.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 04:21 PM   #113
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Well to be fair I'd trust a Doctor over official Chinese word any day. However At this point I'll wait and see what happens before I start expecting zombies in my small village.

this

and after they sat on the story for weeks at the start

and now

Quote:
Coronavirus: Fears rise of Chinese cover-up as 56 million in lockdown and hospitals overwhelmed
Quote:
An army of excavators prepare the ground for a 1,000 bed hospital for coronavirus patients, which the Chinese authorities say will be ready in 10 days
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...lion-lockdown/

i'm sure it this point they flat don't know and it is much higher than the official report
Old Jan 27, 2020, 05:08 PM   #114
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 08:41 PM   #115
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

press conference in 19 mins

Old Jan 27, 2020, 09:14 PM   #116
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

I take it all of the violent protests over there have been calmed down now. I did read a few articles stating that the government was reporting 1/10th the actual numbers regarding the virus but at this point the media is as bad as the government. In some cases it's directly controlled by the government. It just depends on what media outlet you are reading and which government controls them.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 09:19 PM   #117
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I ordered some face masks because of all the smoke here in Australia. N95 I believe they're equivalent too.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:12 PM   #118
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
A man diagnosed with Wuhan coronavirus near Seattle is being treated largely by a robot
https://kfor.com/2020/01/23/a-man-di...ly-by-a-robot/

wonder if it cheaper on the hospital bill if all you see is a Boston Dynamics robot

i'm not paying I never saw a doctor and your robot tried to give me oil

………..
i'll only get out the masks if people here start getting it here that have never been to china

especially if I have to take my 89 year old parents anywhere
Old Jan 27, 2020, 10:27 PM   #119
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I got the flu today. Shall I see the doc?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:43 AM   #120
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

infect yourself with what bad breath

I have worn them all day at a Intel fab and other clean rooms or in the workshop and never infected myself with my own microbes

if they are my microbes I already got them

now for this you would want to be careful removing them and throwing them away
Your mouth is full of germs on a good day. Not being able to exhale properly will accumulate them. Many infections arent the result of being exposed to a new bug but by a certain amount of bugs from the 700 different bacteria that live in ones mouth that can overwhelm your normal defenses. Using a respirator can be done for long periods but the same mask all day? Itll become wet and infested.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote