Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 9, 2021, 05:43 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default California; Attacks against elderly increasing.

Quote:
A northern California district attorney announced Monday that a new special response unit was created in the wake of recent attacks against Asians, particularly elderly Asians, in Oakland’s Chinatown, as activists have argued that other violence in San Francisco and New York shows a pattern of abuse related to blame placed on the Asian American community for the coronavirus pandemic.

Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley announced the inception of a special task force, saying during a news conference in Oakland’s Chinatown Monday that the "rapid increase in criminal acts targeted against members of the Asian community, particularly Chinese Americans, who live and work in Alameda County, is intolerable."

"It's not unique to Chinatown or to the Asian community the increase in crime we've seen across the city and across the county, but we have seen in the last several weeks and month a very specific increase in crimes committed against Asians," O'Malley said. "To still be calling it 'Chinese virus,' things like that, that fuels hate and fuels aggression and that hate and aggression results in many times – sometimes it's words – but a lot of times it's through committing assault or other types of crimes."

The Oakland Police Department has reallocated resources and is stepping up patrols ahead of the Lunar New Year this coming Friday.

Former President Donald Trump repeatedly described the coronavirus or COVID-19 as the "Chinese virus," a reference to its outbreak from Wuhan, China. Just six days after taking office, President Biden issued a memorandum condemning "inflammatory and xenophobic rhetoric" that has put Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) persons, families, communities and businesses at risk during the pandemic.

Asked whether Biden has seen recent videos from Oakland, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a briefing Monday that she was not aware whether the president has seen the videos, but "he is concerned about the discrimination against, the actions against the Asian American community, which is why he signed the executive order and why he's been outspoken in making clear that attacks, verbal attacks, any attacks of any form, are unacceptable and we need to work together to address them."

John C. Yang, the president and executive director of the civil rights organization Asian Americans Advancing Justice, claimed at the press conference in Oakland Monday that there has been a rise in anti-Asian attacks over the past year, but there is limited crime data showing the trend because people are afraid to come forward to report the crimes.

"It's absolutely tragic, and unfortunately this has been a trend we've seen over this past year with respect to anti-Asian violence, and a lot of it stemming from rhetoric that we have seen related to the coronavirus," Yang said.

O’Malley’s office charged 28-year-old Yahya Muslim with assault and great bodily injury for shoving a 91-year-old man to the ground at 8th and Harrison streets on Jan. 31. Muslim had two prior assault convictions, prosecutors said.

Video released by police also showed he later approached a 60-year-old man and 55-year-old woman on the same street and pushed them from behind as they were walking. All three victims received medical attention at local hospital for their injuries.

Another surveillance video inside a convenience store showed a suspect identified by police as 22-year-old Deveion Lamont Byrd walking up behind an 80-year-old woman before grabbing two $100 bills from her hands as she went to pay at the register and running off.

Several brazen assaults captured on camera went viral on social media, and actors Daniel Dae Kim and Daniel Wu were offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

"My dad is 91 years old," Wu, who grew up in Orinda, said at the press conference in Oakland. "To have to think about something like that happening to my father is just unimaginable."

"Racist rhetoric from the pandemic has targeted us for being the reason of the coronavirus," he continued. "Asians across the board have been targeted by racial slurs, by being attacked, by being pushed around, being spat on. Outside of San Francisco, in LA, in New York, these incidents are happening all over the country."

An elderly man from Thailand was targeted in another startling attack that went viral on social media after happening in broad daylight in San Francisco’s Anza Vista neighborhood on Jan. 28. A neighbor’s surveillance camera captured the moments a man abruptly ran toward 84-year-old Vicha Ratanapakdee standing outside his garage, violently knocking him to the ground before walking off.

Ratanapakdee died at the hospital two days later. His family members told KTVU Fox 2 that they believe the attack was racially motivated and is linked to blame placed on Asians for the pandemic.

On Feb. 1, San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin announced that 19-year-old Antoine Watson would be charged with murder and elder abuse causing death in connection to Ratanapakdee’s death.

The murder of Ratanapakdee "has been especially painful to the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, which has been victimized by many incidents of violence, hate and racism since the start of the pandemic," the district attorney’s office said.

"This was a horrific, senseless attack, and I send my deepest condolences to the Ratanapakdee family for this unthinkable pain," Boudin added in a statement. "My heart goes out to the entire AAPI community for the harm and fear this tragedy has inflicted."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...lunar-new-year
The atttackers are little more than vermin (there's at least two separate videos) and they should be treated as such. To attack the most defenseless and harmless of our society for no reason speaks of cowardice beyond words.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2021, 09:48 PM   #2
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

black on Asian crime has been an issue for a while, just that it gets ignored a lot. Also maybe it this should be moved into PR section?
Old Feb 9, 2021, 10:05 PM   #3
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Wtf?!?

Cowards. I’d hulk smash the little turds so bad they’d be picking pieces of hair and bone out of the concrete for years to come.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 9, 2021, 10:59 PM   #4
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
black on Asian crime has been an issue for a while, just that it gets ignored a lot. Also maybe it this should be moved into PR section?
Maybe, if the mods feel it to go there sure. Regardless it's beyond evil what is being done.

But why? Why the hatred?

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
Old Feb 10, 2021, 12:21 AM   #5
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Maybe, if the mods feel it to go there sure. Regardless it's beyond evil what is being done.

But why? Why the hatred?
I don't understand it. https://twitter.com/nicholaaasli/sta...33375469518848

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2021, 06:40 AM   #6
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

that's beyond terrible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2021, 08:27 AM   #7
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I grew up in the Hispanic community in San Jose, CA. The violence between Asians, Blacks, and LatinXs was prevalent even then. Racial violence begat racial violence. It was a continuous cycle that nobody knew how to end.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2021, 09:20 AM   #8
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I grew up in the Hispanic community in San Jose, CA. The violence between Asians, Blacks, and LatinXs was prevalent even then. Racial violence begat racial violence. It was a continuous cycle that nobody knew how to end.
I haven't seen latins behave badly towards asians and I live in chinatown (though my spot is largely latin). They seem to get along "ok", not exactly friends but I don't see any harassment that I can tell. Of course, that is anecdotal on my part so take it as you will.

~George Carlin
Old Feb 10, 2021, 09:42 AM   #9
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I haven't seen latins behave badly towards asians and I live in chinatown (though my spot is largely latin). They seem to get along "ok", not exactly friends but I don't see any harassment that I can tell. Of course, that is anecdotal on my part so take it as you will.
Most of the violence I saw was from gangs, so my experience is not a generalization.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2021, 12:05 PM   #10
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
You are also in Houston, not California which has a huge Asian population in the Bay Area.

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2021, 02:52 PM   #11
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Feral humans behaving as such.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2021, 02:55 PM   #12
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

But why? Why the hatred?

Well back then and maybe even now, it was hard for asians to get a license to open a shop/store in white neighborhoods so they open it up in black neighborhoods. They then get rob 5-6 times etc...by shitty people who happen to be black (being in a black neighborhood and considered an easy target and all) and now they are weary of black people that go into the store. This in turn upsets black people because asians give them shifty eyes or don't say hello or be nice to the customer since they now think black people are thugs/theif etc...

That in turn makes black people think asian are a parasite to the black community, sucking up their hard earn money but not giving a f about the black community etc... So now both sides dislike/hate each other however there's a huge proportion of black people on asian violence/crime.
Old Feb 10, 2021, 04:38 PM   #13
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Well back then and maybe even now, it was hard for asians to get a license to open a shop/store in white neighborhoods so they open it up in black neighborhoods. They then get rob 5-6 times etc...by shitty people who happen to be black (being in a black neighborhood and considered an easy target and all) and now they are weary of black people that go into the store. This in turn upsets black people because asians give them shifty eyes or don't say hello or be nice to the customer since they now think black people are thugs/theif etc...

That in turn makes black people think asian are a parasite to the black community, sucking up their hard earn money but not giving a f about the black community etc... So now both sides dislike/hate each other however there's a huge proportion of black people on asian violence/crime.
That's as good an explanation as any. Thanks.

~George Carlin
Old Feb 10, 2021, 10:04 PM   #14
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

This **** boils my blood

Quote:
To say it gets ignored a lot is an understatement. There was obscene amounts of violence towards Asians from blacks here in NY when COVID first happened, and it was rarely reported on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
You are also in Houston, not California which has a huge Asian population in the Bay Area.
In NY the Asians and Hispanics usually get along pretty well.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2021, 05:45 PM   #15
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

pretty good article about asian life in black neighborhood https://kendawg.medium.com/this-is-w...e-ac41e740a87c
Old Feb 11, 2021, 11:23 PM   #16
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
In NY the Asians and Hispanics usually get along pretty well.
Culturally, they're not dissimilar. Both groups usually have strong family ties, value hard work and education, and are willing to sacrifice so their kids can have it better than they did.
Old Feb 12, 2021, 02:31 AM   #17
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

Random attack on an asian woman ridding a scooter, black guy is pissed at 2 other person so takes his anger out on some random asian lady that happens to be passing buy.

https://twitter.com/AsianDawn4/statu...06501955645440

https://www.reddit.com/user/poochunks/comments/lf5f4e/list_of_recent_antiasian_attacks_in_the_sf_bay/

more on reddit above -_-
Old Feb 12, 2021, 07:01 AM   #18
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I've been following this thread and these attacks are just disgusting. Any violence committed for violence sake is disgusting, but targeting any one race, especially elderly and/or defenseless is worse.

I don't know what else to say (other than an anger fueled rant) other than I hope the perpetrators face the full extent of the law and justice.

Some people just...
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2021, 02:33 PM   #19
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

Quote:
Random attack on an asian woman ridding a scooter, black guy is pissed at 2 other person so takes his anger out on some random asian lady that happens to be passing buy.

https://twitter.com/AsianDawn4/statu...06501955645440

https://www.reddit.com/user/poochunks/comments/lf5f4e/list_of_recent_antiasian_attacks_in_the_sf_bay/

more on reddit above -_-
How about this one?
Old Mar 18, 2021, 11:12 AM   #20
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Source: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...san-francisco/

---

All i can say is: BRAVO!

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2021, 12:19 PM   #21
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Good on her. I’ll echo the sentiment above as well: B-R-A-V-O!

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2021, 12:47 PM   #22
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I hope she broke his face

I'm not a violent person, but anyone that attacks the elderly deserves a few stitches of their own imo.

edit: Saw him on the stretcher, bleeding Bastard.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 04:27 PM   #23
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

GOOD! I hope she knocked his freaking brains out!
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2021, 04:35 PM   #24
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If I'm out in public and I see some punks messing with an elderly person of any race. You're about to have a bigger problem. Zero tolerance for **** like this. These kids don't know the meaning of the word respect. If they actually did, they would know to respect the elderly.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2021, 05:02 PM   #25
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Not a good way to go to jail with the rep that a tiny old lady beat you up.

Also not good to go to jail with the rep that you tried to beat up an old lady to begin with.

~George Carlin
Old Mar 18, 2021, 10:13 PM   #26
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

People who claim that racism does not exist in the USA is clearly dreaming.

But how you guys are addressing the issue is obviously not working. As with anything in popular culture, nobody should ever back down cause hey, it's the brave thing to do right? To not consider alternative views and force yourself to a particular one-sided mindset if you purely want to support democracy? Be progressive? Aka call each other names and erase each other (nevermind history) from existence?

I for one realize the importance of democracy in the world but all I am seeing the past say 10 years is stirring up controversy after controversy and having no real intention to resolve inequalities and conflicts in or out of your country.

I have long respected the USA and loved it since I was a kid but recently, all I see is just pure facepalm worthy.

Sorry folks but it's just getting infuriating.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2021, 12:12 PM   #27
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
The man busted for the hate-fueled attack on an Asian woman in Midtown was out on parole for killing his own mother back in 2002, authorities said Wednesday.

Brandon Elliot, 38, who lives in a nearby hotel that serves as a homeless shelter, was arrested early Wednesday and hit with a number of charges, including assault as a hate crime and attempted assault as a hate crime, police said.

He was caught on video mercilessly punching and kicking the 65-year-old victim in front of an apartment building at 360 West 43rd Street around 11:40 a.m. Monday, yelling “F–k you, you don’t belong here,” according to cops and police sources.

In April 2002, Elliot was charged with murder for using a kitchen knife to stab his mother, Bridget Johnson in the chest three times in their East 224th Street home in the Bronx, according to previous reports.

The deadly attack took place in front of Elliot’s 5-year-old sister, sources told The Post. It’s unclear what led to the slaying.

Johnson, 42, died a couple of days later.

Elliot was convicted of murder and sentenced to 15 years-to-life in prison.

He was denied parole twice — first at a February 2017 hearing and again in December 2018, according to a state Department of Corrections official.

But the following year, he was approved for release in September and sprung on lifetime parole two months later.

A spokeswoman for the Bronx District Attorney’s Office said Elliot pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in March 2002 but did not immediately have other details on the case.

Elliot’s rap sheet also includes an arrest for allegedly robbing his mother in July 2000, sources said. The pair had gotten into a squabble over money — when he allegedly yanked jewelry from her neck and choked her, the sources added.

The broad daylight beatdown on Monday stoked outrage after the surveillance footage showed witnesses — including building workers — doing nothing to intervene.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/man-bu...r-killing-mom/
Yep, they released this piece of trash even though he killed his mom and, SURPRISE! He is still a violent psycho.

Not just California, two attacks against Asians in one week in NYC. This one being the worst.

~George Carlin
Old Mar 31, 2021, 12:18 PM   #28
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Here is the other one, this time on a NY subway.

Quote:
Hate Crimes Unit investigates punching, choking of Asian man on NYC subway

NEW YORK (PIX11) — The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Unit launched an investigation into a video showing a man beating an Asian man relentlessly aboard a subway car before choking him until he appears to be unconscious.

Originally posted on Twitter by user @AsianDawn4 early Monday, the tweet of the video purports the violent incident took place aboard a Manhattan-bound J train at the Kosciuszko Street station in Bushwick. Police have not confirmed these details.

The nearly minute-long video appears to begin with a scuffle between the two men already in progress. The footage shows a man dressed in all black repeatedly punch the Asian man down to the subway seat. He then wraps his arm around the other man’s neck, putting him in what appears to be a chokehold.

You can hear bystanders on the train telling the man to stop multiple times as he appears to choke the man for nearly 15 seconds before he shoves the victim’s head and body toward the subway seat.

The Asian man’s body falls to the train floor, his head flopping back as if he might be unconscious. The attacker is then seen walking off the train at the station.

NYPD Hate Crimes reposted the video on Twitter around 10:30 a.m. Monday, writing that they were aware of the video and investigating the incident.

Anyone with information regarding the incident is urged to contact the NYPD. Send a direct message on Twitter to the @NYPDTips account.

https://www.news10.com/news/ny-news/...man-on-subway/

~George Carlin
Old Apr 1, 2021, 04:15 PM   #29
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

Ah yes WSJ, lets put a photo of an Asian man front and center on your article, misleading dumb photo makes it look like the asian guy is the perp. but not a single mention of the race of the actual perp, but its fine cuz we have a little photo of the perp included

Old Apr 1, 2021, 04:19 PM   #30
Lazy8s
One day at a time

^^^WSJ really needs to correct that, and an apology for a misleading post wouldn't hurt either. Really poor "reporting" there.