Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 1, 2021, 04:30 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

the bigger question is WTF was that ogre doing out of prison to begin with? HE MURDERED HIS OWN MOTHER FFS!

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2021, 04:54 AM   #32
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

CNN Director Hid Black-on-Asian Attacks to Help BLM

Quote:
In their exchange, Chester revealed CNN learned Black-on-Asian crime was high but refrained from reporting on it to preserve the Black Lives Matters’ narrative.
“I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM,’” he said.
Chester continued, “The optics of that are not good. These [are] little things that are enough to set back movements, because the far left will start to latch on and create stories like ‘criminalizing an entire people,’ you know, just easier headlines that way, I guess.”
He went on to admit that the channel refuses to report on racial issues, except those that implicate white people.
“I haven’t seen anything about focusing on the color of people’s skin that aren’t white. They [CNN] just aren’t saying anything. You know what I mean?”
“You can shape an entire people’s perception about anything [depending] on how you do it,” Chester said.
https://www.weareresonate.com/2021/0...blm-narrative/
Old Apr 17, 2021, 06:50 AM   #33
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

We're never going to 100% solve racial problems. I don't believe we can. What I do believe is that enough decent people speak up and act the violence and discrimination can be brought to, and kept to much lower levels.

Lets hope we see that start to come about soon.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 17, 2021, 07:36 AM   #34
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
We're never going to 100% solve racial problems. I don't believe we can. What I do believe is that enough decent people speak up and act the violence and discrimination can be brought to, and kept to much lower levels.

Agreed. It would also help if the MSM would report honest, unbiased facts as "news" instead of filtering the stories to fit their own internal biases, thus stoking racial tensions.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2021, 07:37 AM   #35
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

Agreed. It would also help if the MSM would report honest, unbiased facts as "news" instead of filtering the stories to fit their own internal biases, thus adding fuel to the fire of racial tensions.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2021, 08:01 AM   #36
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

And this Anti Asian violence hits home, just got a text from my Brother that his house got shot up last night, most of the shots were in the living room but one went through my niece's bedroom(one 10, the other 12). My brother moved to Georgia about a year ago and just finally found a house in Lawrenceville, GA. about a couple months ago. The area he lives is in a one of those supposedly safe cul da sac places. The police are investigating but I doubt they'll find the culprit.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 08:05 AM   #37
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
And this Anti Asian violence hits home, just got a text from my Brother that his house got shot up last night, most of the shots were in the living room but one went through my niece's bedroom(one 10, the other 12). My brother moved to Georgia about a year ago and just finally found a house in Lawrenceville, GA. about a couple months ago. The area he lives is in a one of those supposedly save cul da sac places. The police are investigating but I doubt they'll find the culprit.
No one was hit from the sound of it? This is ridiculous, no one should have to live with that kind of fear but for the people doing the attacking.

I hope neighbors security cameras...something turns up info the cops can act on.

I'm sorry to hear you and your family are dealing with this
Old Apr 18, 2021, 04:19 PM   #38
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

yeah no one hurt but i'm pretty sure my nieces are traumatized. ill find out more info later
Old Apr 19, 2021, 02:30 PM   #39
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

my brothers video of the damage to his house, looks like if anyone was standing up in the house in the living room Saturday night, they could have been shot.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 02:43 PM   #40
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

my brothers video of the damage to his house, looks like if anyone was standing up in the house in the living room Saturday night, they could have been shot.
Damn that's rough. I'm sorry to ask, but he doesn't happen to have any shady dealings or past "acquaintances" does he (that you know of)? It just seems really random for somebody to shoot up his house only.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
Old Apr 19, 2021, 02:59 PM   #41
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

Nope, just ordinary family man, he moved to Georgia about a year ago for the warmer weather because his youngest daughter has lupus and the warm weather is good for her. He finally got a new house 2 months ago and then this **** happened. According to the video him and his neighbor watched, no car was seen leaving the area so it's probably someone in the subdivisions near by.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 04:01 PM   #42
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Nope, just ordinary family man, he moved to Georgia about a year ago for the warmer weather because his youngest daughter has lupus and the warm weather is good for her. He finally got a new house 2 months ago and then this **** happened. According to the video him and his neighbor watched, no car was seen leaving the area so it's probably someone in the subdivisions near by.
Which means they might do it again, a scary prospect because now his peace of mind has been shattered by a random attack that could happen again if they don't catch the piece of **** that did this.

~George Carlin
Old Apr 19, 2021, 04:59 PM   #43
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
He said at the one minute mark that there was a black Mustang or sports car out front...

I don't know, just glad no one was hit and hopefully police get enough info somehow to track the scum down.
Old Apr 19, 2021, 06:25 PM   #44
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
He said at the one minute mark that there was a black Mustang or sports car out front...

I don't know, just glad no one was hit and hopefully police get enough info somehow to track the scum down.

this

that's ****ed up .

hope they get them very soon
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 12:45 AM   #45
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

Quote:

Yeah they saw the guys turn off the light, one passenger got out to shoot while the driver shot while in his seat. The Neighbor's cam never saw the car leave the area after it took off to where it went so they think its someone in the other subdivisions
Old Apr 20, 2021, 06:03 AM   #46
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Yeah they saw the guys turn off the light, one passenger got out to shoot while the driver shot while in his seat. The Neighbor's cam never saw the car leave the area after it took off to where it went so they think its someone in the other subdivisions
Understood At least they have a car type and color to go by. And I hope they actually get after it and sweat these pukes.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 09:37 AM   #47
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

just what on earth... shooting up a home?!
I just don't get people. Sorry man.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 09:47 AM   #48
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

that's so terrible, can't even start to imagine how it must be for them. Seriously, how can you live with that? Not being safe at your own house.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2021, 05:18 AM   #49
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Apr 21, 2021, 05:22 AM   #50
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

I don't think they'll ever feel completely safe again in that neighborhood to be honest, I'm just glad no one got hurt. I think they'll tough it out because **** Racist MF, why do what they want you to do as in leave the neighborhood.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 05:42 AM   #51
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
I don't think they'll ever feel completely safe again in that neighborhood to be honest, I'm just glad no one got hurt. I think they'll tough it out because **** Racist MF, why do what they want you to do as in leave the neighborhood.
I agree, and I can also empathize to a large degree due to circumstances my family has dealt with. My house was never sprayed with bullets though.

Hoping for the absolute best for your family. Sometimes these things have a way of working out. I just hope it does with no cost to your family.
Old Apr 21, 2021, 06:20 PM   #52
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...2cHoBdw5Cz1_WA

Quote:
“We don’t know the motive behind this so they were scared," said Nikki. "What if someone’s out there waiting for us?”

Gwinnett County police said they’re still investigating. The police report said that a neighbor saw a car pull up to the Hangs’ house, turn off the lights, and then heard what he initially thought was fireworks.

The neighbor said he came outside, saw the car leave, and that the shooter may have been in a black Mustang, according to the report.

The couple said they’re afraid their family was targeted because they are Asian, and they are the only Asian family in the cul-de-sac and one of the few Asian families in the neighborhood.

“We talked to a few neighbors and they’re saying they’ve been living here for over 20 years and nothing like this has ever happened and all of a sudden, we move here for two months, and then our house got shot up? That’s when I’m like…it has to be racially motivated,” said Johnny.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 04:46 AM   #53
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Unhappy it's not just california, of course...

Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:14 AM   #54
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
If it was somebody in the neighborhood that did it, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who right?

As for your other article about CNN, yeah that is exactly why I stopped trusting them almost two decades ago.

~George Carlin
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:17 AM   #55
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
They still haven't caught him even with his picture circulating? People must be keeping their mouth shut...sad.

~George Carlin
Old Apr 27, 2021, 11:35 AM   #56
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
They still haven't caught him even with his picture circulating? People must be keeping their mouth shut...sad.
He needs a bit of his own medicine.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 06:58 PM   #57
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Old Apr 27, 2021, 09:55 PM   #58
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
CNN Director Hid Black-on-Asian Attacks to Help BLM

https://www.weareresonate.com/2021/0...blm-narrative/
THIS is exactly why the world will never change. People in general are inherently self serving, and will most possibly turn a blind eye to the negative effects of their actions. A middle-ground will never be met cause guess what, people want the most for THEMSELVES, however they like to present themselves as being selfless.

That being said, glad there are at least some decent people out there. Actually kinda happy the guy is being identified even though he is black. Getting sick of the west being held on ransom by petty politics.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:52 AM   #59
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2021, 01:46 PM   #60
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:

omg... glad everyone is ok. That is insane

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote