Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 23, 2021, 12:42 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber
Default Invincible - Woah

About 7 episodes in and wow!. Amazon is really nailing it with the super-hero stuff. If your not watching this, you should. If you like The Boys, you will probably like this. It's a little dark and the fights are awesome

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:34 PM   #2
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

You mention The Boys? I'm in!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 06:02 PM   #3
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
You mention The Boys? I'm in!!
It's not as twisted of course. But while this might look like a stereo typical super hero animated series... it's not.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:16 PM   #4
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Looks like a decent copy of Superman.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:30 PM   #5
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Looks like a decent copy of Superman.
Watch the first episode...

System:
Old Apr 23, 2021, 11:37 PM   #6
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

never read the comic but liking it so far
Old Apr 24, 2021, 12:13 AM   #7
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Ooof, dat episode 7!!!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 01:37 AM   #8
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Ooof, dat episode 7!!!
Yea... gut punching .... I don't think I've made an audible "oh!" while watching a fight in awhile. But daaaaaaamn!

System:
Old Apr 24, 2021, 02:09 AM   #9
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

expectations quite high now... will give it a gander...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 01:36 PM   #10
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

This show is freaking awesome!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 10:05 PM   #11
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Watched it in one sitting while feeling like **** from my second covid shot. It ended and I wanted more.

Definitely an interesting show. Not going to be for everybody, and I reallllllllllllllllllly wish we'd know why he did it but I'm in for a second season, which means it worked.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2021, 11:49 PM   #12
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

wait, what... first season is only 7 episodes?...
Old Apr 26, 2021, 12:34 AM   #13
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
wait, what... first season is only 7 episodes?...
Nope, episode 8 aka season 1 finale will air on April 30th
Old Apr 26, 2021, 07:58 PM   #14
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Watched 2 episodes. Not bad but it all seems a bit predictable so far. Let’s see if the story pans out how I think it will. Definitely some shock value stuff in there.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 08:20 PM   #15
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Quote:
Watched 2 episodes. Not bad but it all seems a bit predictable so far.
you predicted Omni-man would kill everyone in the first episode... ... nice going Nostradamus...
Old Apr 26, 2021, 09:32 PM   #16
KAC
It might be gays!

No but I did predict that people will be stupid enough to not find it out in second episode and he will continue to have a dark side.

I also predict that his son will ultimately find out and they won’t be on good terms and for pure shock value he will take his father’s life by the end of the series. Also there might be an evil organization behind his father’s actions secretly condoning such actions and using mind control of some sort. I also think one of the members in his son’s new teen team will die (for shock value). I also think his wife knows about this or suspects it.

Of course these are all predictions but once the shock value is over I can’t see this going many places.

Last edited by KAC : Apr 26, 2021 at 09:39 PM.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 09:45 PM   #17
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Nope, episode 8 aka season 1 finale will air on April 30th
Hell yes!
Old Apr 27, 2021, 09:41 PM   #18
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
No but I did predict that people will be stupid enough to not find it out in second episode and he will continue to have a dark side.

I also predict that his son will ultimately find out and they won’t be on good terms and for pure shock value he will take his father’s life by the end of the series. Also there might be an evil organization behind his father’s actions secretly condoning such actions and using mind control of some sort. I also think one of the members in his son’s new teen team will die (for shock value). I also think his wife knows about this or suspects it.

Of course these are all predictions but once the shock value is over I can’t see this going many places.
Thus far confirmed. On episode 5. Show has some good action but is becoming a drag like most shows. Like all the crying about Guardians. All the stupid missions of Mars etc. All the Mark love affair crap. Just too predictable and boring.

Has some good moments though so I usually am playing a mobile game, checking email or watching some YouTube while it is running in the background.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 11:10 PM   #19
KAC
It might be gays!

Finished the series.

Best dialog. “Your mom is like a pet to me.”

Decent ending but the whole reveal was pretty poor to be honest. Quite a few questions and I can see how this can be a good series. Let’s hope they follow through with it. Last episode finally brought out the real fight so plus points for that.

I give it a 8.5/10.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:11 AM   #20
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Was real fun, and it was renewed for two more seasons to boot!
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:14 AM   #21
Java Cool Dude
With my family

No effing spoilers!
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:36 AM   #22
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
No effing spoilers!
Vader is Luke’s father
Snape kills Dumbledore
Soylent Green is people

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 12:40 AM   #23
KAC
It might be gays!

I really don’t quite understand how people want to visit threads and then say no spoilers. Like dude, if you are so into it don’t visit the thread man until you are done.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 01:03 AM   #24
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Ok I watched the finale: Dear Lord that was good!
Carry on with the spoilers
Old Apr 30, 2021, 11:55 AM   #25
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Give next season now! This show is so good.
Old May 1, 2021, 01:03 AM   #26
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.reddit.com/r/Invincible/...ohnsons_lemon/

funny **** using his lines from portal

Spoilers if you haven't watched the last episode fyi.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2021, 04:18 PM   #27
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

I don't see how they are going to kill omni man, not to mention more of his kind... from the ending, it looks like he and his entire species will come back one day to conquer earth... so there's going to be an army of these dudes, wtf?

maybe they find something that they are all weak to... try salt water...
Old May 3, 2021, 05:06 PM   #28
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

3 ep in and snoozefest.
Old May 3, 2021, 10:19 PM   #29
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I've read bits of the comic on the internet. It gets very interesting as the comic carries on. The show should follow pretty much the same timeline. It's gonna be good!
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2021, 10:29 PM   #30
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
3 ep in and snoozefest.
Yes it is quite dull and then it’s like supplies buttsechs.

Then it is dull again and then it’s like supplies buttsechs.

Then you see the finale and it’s like butt butt butt butt butt sechs.

And you rate is 8.5/10.