Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 23, 2004, 10:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
roofy
Chopper Dave

roofy is still being judged by the masses

Default dvi adapters?

are they all the same? because my friend gave me the one that came with his geforce fx 5200 ( ) so i want to know if it will work on my ati 9700 pro ( )
in my class, we were expected to learn how to use linux in an hour.
roofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2004, 11:06 AM   #2
undernine
Da Blackhawks!

undernine is still being judged by the masses

as far is i know they are all standard. Its a DVI to 15-pin VGA or vice versa... There is no reason why it should not.
The end of all progress. The death of evolution. It bleeds all life away. Silence speeds the path to the streams of solace that run so few and narrow. Brooks that babble the sounds of torture. You will one day rise. To flood the banks of the chosen. This is the art of ruin. This is the resolution. The end of all progress. The death of evolution. It bleeds all life away. I will teach you all that I have mastered. Fear. Pain. Hatred. Power. This is the art of ruin.
undernine is offline   Reply With Quote