Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 2, 2022, 03:47 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

something about the main fight happening in Hawkins i found A LITTLE unsatisfying in that basically it all went according to plan. I'm splitting hairs a bit because it was a GREAT finale, I just kept waiting for something to come along and put a big twist on their plan but basically it went off without too much of a hitch. sure they were a little stuck until the flamethrower party but other than that, nothing super unexpected happened from what they planned for. maybe i'm the only one who feels this way lol
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2022, 07:32 PM   #62
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So 10/10 with a lot of shock value, some sad, wild ride

We finished watching and stepped out to bring the dog out. It’s early evening, severe storms to the south and northeast with lightening ripping up the sky, and a break directly overhead with clouds catching the last of the suns rays.

EERIE. Wife and I looked at each other and “Oh ****!”

Can’t wait for season 5
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2022, 09:54 PM   #63
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Uma is her mother. Ethan Hawke is her dad.
She has her mom's boo.... eyes.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 2, 2022, 11:06 PM   #64
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
something about the main fight happening in Hawkins i found A LITTLE unsatisfying in that basically it all went according to plan. I'm splitting hairs a bit because it was a GREAT finale, I just kept waiting for something to come along and put a big twist on their plan but basically it went off without too much of a hitch. sure they were a little stuck until the flamethrower party but other than that, nothing super unexpected happened from what they planned for. maybe i'm the only one who feels this way lol
I don’t think it went according to plan.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2022, 11:17 PM   #65
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Thinking the same thing.

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2022, 01:19 AM   #66
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
the major steps absolutely did. A couple small kinks but overall exactly what they drew up happened with no earth shattering (pun intended) consequences for the main heroes.They couldn’t even fully kill Maxine… I thought at one point maybe vecna would take over Jason somehow to mess up the house team but that doesn’t happen. Jason just fights with no real consequences and dies…

The upside down house team hangs out with no oxygen for 20 mins then when the tentacles ease up they just swing right back into action… And we’ve forgotten steve got a chunk taken out of his stomach by a creature from another dimension….

I basically fully relaxed probably 1/3rd of the way into the second episode. Obviously nothing was gonna happen to the russia team, and the core group. If any one of Robin/steve/Nancy died it would’ve been more interesting. Amazing show and I look forward to season 5, just plot armor a little too thick.

Old Jul 3, 2022, 02:27 AM   #67
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
the major steps absolutely did. A couple small kinks but overall exactly what they drew up happened with no earth shattering (pun intended) consequences for the main heroes.They couldn’t even fully kill Maxine… I thought at one point maybe vecna would take over Jason somehow to mess up the house team but that doesn’t happen. Jason just fights with no real consequences and dies…

The upside down house team hangs out with no oxygen for 20 mins then when the tentacles ease up they just swing right back into action… And we’ve forgotten steve got a chunk taken out of his stomach by a creature from another dimension….

I basically fully relaxed probably 1/3rd of the way into the second episode. Obviously nothing was gonna happen to the russia team, and the core group. If any one of Robin/steve/Nancy died it would’ve been more interesting. Amazing show and I look forward to season 5, just plot armor a little too thick.

so they fully planned to kill Eddie and disable Max. Also the gun dude just showed up and destroyed the whole plan. Also they planned that Eleven will lose. I was tense uptil 2/3rd of the episode. And in the last one third Max getting her arms twisted made me tense so yeah. Different strokes I guess.

Last edited by KAC : Jul 4, 2022 at 05:35 AM.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 09:39 AM   #68
Meteor_of_War
Fear is your only god

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

As someone who was very meh about the first half of the season 4 episodes tone-wise, they really got back onto the right track with the last half of S4 episodes. I really don't have any complaints, aside from maybe the last two episodes were a bit too long and could have been cut down a little. Just felt some parts were a little slow developing and could have been sped up a bit. Other than that though it was really good.

Looking forward to what they do with S5. Also, I am hoping that will be the last season to wrap up the series. I would really hate to see them string it along after a good conclusion and really out stay its welcome.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2022, 11:49 AM   #69
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
so they fully planned to kill Eddie and disable Max. Also the gun dude just showed up and destroyed the whole plan. Also they planned that Eleven will lose. I was tense uptil 2/3rd of the episode. And in the last one third Max getting her arms twisted made me tense so yeah. Different strokes I guess.
I may have worded it wrong. Not that there weren’t consequences, but in the scene where “everything came together”, it seemed a little “too perfect”? Kind of like how in one of the first avengers movies, there’s a scene in the beginning where it shows them all charging the enemy, all synchronized and perfectly framed and everything. Just takes any tension out… I loved how they ended the first half of season 4 where Nancy gets “left behind”. That was awesome, obviously not part of the plan, and we’re left thinking maybe she or Steve die.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 11:20 PM   #70
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I don't get the scene with Mike yelling at El... that he loves her and suddenly she can fight back because YOU CAN KILL BETTER IF YOU HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART NOW MURDER HIM! #justStrangerThingsLifeLessons

Anyway. I liked Season 4 a lot. Except that part about Eddie dying. **** the Duffer brothers. Give us back Eddie. We'll trade for Jonathan, Will, and maybe Mike.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2022, 12:22 AM   #71
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

they kill off the season-specific lovable guys all the time. it was pretty clear (I thought) he was gonna die... his guitar scene gave me the biggest grin made me think of the guitar guy in Fury Road lol.

maybe it is pretty obvious, but my theory is vecna will come to Max while she is in her coma
Old Jul 4, 2022, 03:06 AM   #72
KAC
Whatever

I hate Mike with a passion. I wish there is a way to kill him off in Season 5. I will sub Netflix for another year just to see that.

Last edited by KAC : Jul 4, 2022 at 05:35 AM.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 03:37 AM   #73
ugly
Radeon R700

ugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just finished it off. Overall, I quite liked it. It came together pretty well.

I thought episodes 5 and 6 were the weak points.

The whole fight in the airplane and the crash landing thing was stupid. Most of the Russian stuff was, but that was over the top.

And then that awful sequence in Suzie's house with all those stupid kids, like the kid who thought he was in the jungle or something and the girl pretending to have a seizure all the time. That was the worst part of the whole season. Just dumb.

And 5 and 6 were when they started El's time in the lab. That was a bit drawn out. Re-visiting the lab stuff over three episodes was sort of dull.

But I thought episodes 7-9 really tied things up pretty well. And, despite a lot of things that can be nitpicked, I found myself pretty engrossed in the episodes while I was watching, and looking forward to the next episodes. That's really all you can ask.

Here are my main complaints:

I don't really care for the origin of the Upside Down and Vecna. It's hard to get an origin that's satisfying. And it does make sense that it would be one of the lab kids and how it ties into Eleven. And it did pay off her long story line in the lab.

But I think my disappointment is that it essentially boils down to: there was a weird kid that randomly had powers and he went crazy. I think it was more satisfying when I assumed that it was a bunch of scientists doing experiments that went haywire.

Eddie's death was a little unsatisfying. It did play out his charcter arc well. Being a coward and standing up to fight at the end. But it felt a little unnecessary. He didn't really accomplish anything. He could have escaped with Dustin and I'm not sure anything would have been different.

It's a little odd how little they used Mike this season. He was kind of the main character in the previous seasons. And this year, his group with Jon and Will barely did anything. And Mike was left out entirely in the season 7 'mid-season' finale. Maybe it's because he's the kid that aged the most awkwardly. Or maybe there was timing conflicts with filming the Ghostbusters movie.

The whole Russia storyline was trash. It made season 3 the worst season. I thought they were going to deal with it quickly in season 4 and just move on from it. But they managed to spend the whole season with it. At least it sort of tied in to what happens with the rest of the characters.

I think overall the show has a tough task in balancing the fun, nostalgic side with the kids and then getting more serious as the serious storyline ramps up. It's hard to do both of those things at the same time. So, early on it's mostly fun kid stuff with very little serious stuff. And then once you get past the midway point, it's mostly serious stuff without the fun kid stuff.

The show is starting to get a bit of a bloated cast. There are so many major characters to balance now. They probably should have taken the opportunity to knock a few off.

As for the next season.

I'm curious how they'll handle the heroes going up against a major threat that's not invading the normal world. It feels like they're past the point where a few plucky heroes manage to save the day while everyone else is oblivious as to what's going on.

It sort of feels like they're heading to that artificial feeling that you get in video games - where you're the lone hero that can save the world, even though there's an entire army/castle guards sitting around doing nothing.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2022, 03:45 AM   #74
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I hate Mike with a passion. I wish there is a way to kill him off in Season 5. I will sub Netflix for another year just to see that.
I do agree. He doesn't really add anything....

Last edited by Lazy8s : Jul 4, 2022 at 05:39 AM.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2022, 05:48 AM   #75
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

First episode of S4 was crap. Total cringe and bad/slow directing. (end of it was okay).

Second episode was meh too. El is lame. Mike is lamer and useless. The whole bullying thing was just silly.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2022, 06:06 AM   #76
KAC
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
First episode of S4 was crap. Total cringe and bad/slow directing. (end of it was okay).

Second episode was meh too. El is lame. Mike is lamer and useless. The whole bullying thing was just silly.
Picks up at Episode 4. Stay with it.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 12:12 PM   #77
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Yea, Season 4 was like an awesome gift wrapped up in the crappiest wrapping paper you have ever seen.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2022, 12:21 PM   #78
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post

Agree 110%

Not sure why they added the bullying story line. They could have cut all that and just made the episode shorter.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 05:41 PM   #79
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

the bullying storyline was meant to show some specific things (how her powers are gone, how she doesn't fit in, her strained relationships with will and mike... etc). they didn't spend too much time on it, which is fine.

i dont mind the russia story TOO much. it's a little predictable but it is something different for Hopper than being the town police chief...

For the last season to have ANY emotional impact, they gotta start killing off characters, and doing it fast. If I was writing the show, I'd kill Max while she's in the coma in next season's episode 1 or 2. Maybe she is able to communicate some secret about vecna and then dies... couple episodes later, kill any two or three of robin, steve, nancy, or Johnathan. And Hopper and/or Eleven need to die in the last episode or before.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 08:22 PM   #80
KAC
Whatever

Quote:
the bullying storyline was meant to show some specific things (how her powers are gone, how she doesn't fit in, her strained relationships with will and mike... etc). they didn't spend too much time on it, which is fine.

i dont mind the russia story TOO much. it's a little predictable but it is something different for Hopper than being the town police chief...

For the last season to have ANY emotional impact, they gotta start killing off characters, and doing it fast. If I was writing the show, I'd kill Max while she's in the coma in next season's episode 1 or 2. Maybe she is able to communicate some secret about vecna and then dies... couple episodes later, kill any two or three of robin, steve, nancy, or Johnathan. And Hopper and/or Eleven need to die in the last episode or before.
Only surfer dude needs to survive.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 07:20 AM   #81
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I'll be in the minority and say S4 was a 7/10. Took way too long to get anywhere and most of the characters are annoying now.

Insert 'get off my lawn' GIF.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2022, 10:30 PM   #82
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I'll be in the minority and say S4 was a 7/10. Took way too long to get anywhere and most of the characters are annoying now.

I think a huge part of the stellar reception is that people REALLY missed the show. They basically needed to dangle some intense, attention grabbing crap in front of us and we (I) would generally love it.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 11:01 PM   #83
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Well it def gets better. The last few episodes have been decent, albeit a bit boring at times. Just finished episode 5. 1-2 should have been deleted, 3-5 have been decent enough.

I find I don't really like a lot of characters anymore. Most of the OG kids are lame or annoying this time around? Steve, Robin, Max, Murray are probably the only good chars.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2022, 12:55 AM   #84
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Definitely had some pacing issues. Way too long and much of it was filler. Plus some cringe-worthy dialog in spots. Overall, still pretty decent. 6/10 for me.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 12:58 AM   #85
KAC
Whatever

Stranger Things Season 5. The moment you realize that cute kids are not cute anymore and are just assholes who look retarded due to puberty. Hence they need to CGI their faces even more to get some of the cuteness back.

5/10. Will watch.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 04:00 AM   #86
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post

Yea.. some of these "kids" are just a pain now too. And doesn't really add value at all.

They can kill some of them for a nice shock factor.
Old Jul 11, 2022, 11:41 AM   #87
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Plus some cringe-worthy dialog in spots.
I know what you mean about the cringe. I felt it as well... I think the emotional moments weren't well set up, and that's why we weren't really ready for them and didn't accept them. The emotional moments in seasons 1 and 2 hit hard because I think they were set up really well. The emotions surrounding Max worked imo because she's an incredible actress.

In the same vein as people make fun of the love story in the star wars prequels for essentially the same reason. We don't see Anakin and Jar Jar fall in love but then suddenly they're a couple.

Old Jul 11, 2022, 11:42 AM   #88
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
just assholes who look retarded due to puberty.
pretty sure you just described humanity hahaha
Old Jul 11, 2022, 11:54 AM   #89
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Well, it is named “Stranger” things….

I really need them to do away with the contrived adolescent crisis for season 5. And surfer dude…..and a couple of others…..

Other than that, great show.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2022, 12:01 PM   #90
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

haven't finished season 4 but i do think the episodes are too long, i dunno, that's something i couldn't say about another show, especially one that i actually enjoyed. Still it often feels like it could've been way shorter without missing any story relevant things. Strange. Overall not a bad show though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote