Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Home Theaters and Photography
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Theaters and Photography Discussion forum for Home Theater enthusiasts and newbies. Also the place to discuss and post your photography ventures and queries.

Old Aug 21, 2021, 06:07 AM   #13231
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That truck Is that yours?
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2021, 03:18 PM   #13232
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Old Dusty stuff

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2021, 07:57 PM   #13233
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Interesting and cool photos logical

The top 3 have that faded, dusty look while the bottom is sharper and more vivid, but still has the 'old' look. Nice.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 25, 2021, 08:30 PM   #13234
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

more nature... because **** it...

then this unaimed shot that i felt worked better in black and white

Old Aug 25, 2021, 11:39 PM   #13235
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I like that second and third one necro... nice

Old Aug 31, 2021, 01:13 AM   #13236
logical
What is my purpose?

Twisty thing

Which wire do I pull to stop the bomb?

Sky looked like there was a fire near somewhere today

Old Aug 31, 2021, 12:09 PM   #13237
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Fire! The 2nd photo makes me think of work. That first one…some type of roller with a built in cutter? Megatron’s TP holder?

Me: tracks to nowhere today. Been too busy to hunt good photos lately.

Old Aug 31, 2021, 12:49 PM   #13238
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Fire! The 2nd photo makes me think of work. That first one…some type of roller with a built in cutter? Megatron’s TP holder?

Me: tracks to nowhere today. Been too busy to hunt good photos lately.

You're old enough to use one of those. It's an old school pencil sharpener missing the cover.

Old Aug 31, 2021, 01:08 PM   #13239
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
You're old enough to use one of those. It's an old school pencil sharpener missing the cover.
Too old to remember them Or just feels like it.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 01:43 PM   #13240
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Too old to remember them Or just feels like it.

You got a lot of living to do brother.

The train picture would be more pleasing if you had rotated a bit so the tracks are straight. Just another thing to do look at when youre taking/editing pictures. For pictures with straight lines I try and turn on the camera grid and straighten things up so I dont have to do it in post.

Old Aug 31, 2021, 03:00 PM   #13241
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I'm doing my best

I see what you mean about the angle. Thanks for the advice, will do that next time
Old Aug 31, 2021, 09:36 PM   #13242
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

My son staring at the LCD ceiling at the bible museum in DC, waiting for the girls to finish bathrooming. LG V20. Fixed rotation by 2.4 degrees and downsized, but no post process otherwise.

(maybe poor) Attempt at post process "make it better", using Irfanview. Simple contrast/gamma/saturation adjustments. Removed significant blue, added modest red and green.

Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2021, 08:41 PM   #13243
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

same woods as the last post, different day, i was waiting for some creepy demon children to appear...

then happened on some mushrooms next to some fallen branches

stopped by a park near my house that i haven't been to in years and got these shots... there have always been ducks all over this park and they have gotten used to people

Old Sep 1, 2021, 09:10 PM   #13244
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hmmm, can I know the reasoning for the B&W version of the ducks? On one hand the B&W really draws attention to the ducks vs the color but the B&W loses the details in the tan duck's plumage. You got good DOF so while making it B&W helps even more, not sure about the tradeoff. Anyways thanks for the interesting pics!
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2021, 09:19 PM   #13245
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

my reasoning for anything is simply "because that's how i did it"

maybe it's the fact that they kinda make me think of album covers... with the first one being the rap album and the second the 90s alt-rock album
Old Sep 1, 2021, 09:40 PM   #13246
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by necropimp View Post
my reasoning for anything is simply "because that's how i did it"

maybe it's the fact that they kinda make me think of album covers... with the first one being the rap album and the second the 90s alt-rock album
Haha okay, since you put it that way I can definitely see that!
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 04:07 AM   #13247
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Some great shots necropimp
Old Sep 5, 2021, 08:50 PM   #13248
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Just came back from vacation. Here's the best from my G1X.

The view from behind our inn.

Happened to capture this segull (blurry but not when sized down wooo).

Thought this was funny. Exaggerated post process.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2021, 06:50 PM   #13249
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Guard cats!
Old Sep 10, 2021, 02:24 AM   #13250
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

was out mostly focusing on film photography but brought along a compact digital as well... was walking around an area where all kinds of trash and debris gets dumped when the river is up and found this random chair

Old Sep 15, 2021, 01:09 AM   #13251
logical
What is my purpose?

Black widow.. maybe brown widow I dont know spiders well creeping int he backyard at night

Old Sep 15, 2021, 11:36 AM   #13252
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Brown widow from what I can tell. Nice shot.
Old Sep 16, 2021, 10:44 AM   #13253
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

Last edited by necropimp : Sep 17, 2021 at 09:15 AM.
necropimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2021, 04:05 PM   #13254
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

a little fun with puddles....

the first one i repeated with my film camera... by laying down on the ground and saying "the things i do to take a picture"