Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old May 14, 2021, 03:08 PM   #631
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

pray for rain for taiwan
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2021, 02:31 PM   #632
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

[quote=pax;1338285078]Ya they probably need higher quality silicon for smaller nodes...

Pax a piece of silicon is a piece of silicon.What they do with it after that makes the difference but the wafer itself nah. A wafer is a wafer.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2021, 12:37 PM   #633
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bit...ging-1.6032593

YES ****ing finally.

Bitcoin crashes down 50%.

Quote:
Cryptocurrencies bitcoin and ether tumbled on Wednesday to three-and-a-half month lows, on track to post their largest one-day loss since March last year, in the wake of China's move a day ago to ban financial and payment institutions from providing cryptocurrency services.

At one point during the meltdown, nearly $1 trillion US was wiped off the cryptocurrency's market capitalization.

In late morning trading, the market cap was at $1.65 trillion, according to data tracker CoinGecko.com

Bitcoin, the biggest and best-known cryptocurrency, had already been under pressure from a series of tweets from Tesla boss Elon Musk, but the news from China sent it further down. It hit a three-and-a-half month low of $30,066.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 19, 2021, 01:27 PM   #634
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bit...ging-1.6032593

YES ****ing finally.

Bitcoin crashes down 50%.

hope they kill it and ban mining in China .
Old May 19, 2021, 01:27 PM   #635
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Pax I understand why you're posting this and I'm going to keep it here but you know we have a mining thread so no further comments about mining related posts in the stock thread, K? Thanks.

See why? Now you got Billy doing it too.....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2021, 01:33 PM   #636
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Oh dang ya in the nvidia forum... I forgot ... wasnt sure where to put this...

You can xfer it if you want.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2021, 01:37 PM   #637
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Oh dang ya in the nvidia forum... I forgot ... wasnt sure where to put this...

You can xfer it if you want.
It's cool, as I said, I know why it's here, we're all hoping on better supply of these but let's not turn this thread into a "hate mining" thread.

Carry on.

yoz
Old May 19, 2021, 01:47 PM   #638
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
CPU and GPU Availability and Pricing Update: May 2021

Quote:
But the basics are this: AIB partners are raising the official prices of their custom graphics cards well above the “official” MSRPs set by AMD and Nvidia, in response to market demand, so they can cash in on the gravy train. Distributors are then making the issue worse by either raising prices for graphics cards again, or forcing retailers to buy GPUs as part of bundles with unwanted stock like power supplies or low volume motherboards. There is also an element of these players, both AIBs and distributors, selling large swathes of GPUs directly to miners, reducing the supply for gamers at retail.

The basic situation is that if you’re looking for someone to blame, well, direct that anger to the AIBs and board partners who are essentially being a barrier stopping you from purchasing GPUs at the prices Nvidia and AMD have suggested.
https://www.techspot.com/article/225...g-2021-update/
Old May 19, 2021, 01:54 PM   #639
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Pax I understand why you're posting this and I'm going to keep it here but you know we have a mining thread so no further comments about mining related posts in the stock thread, K? Thanks.

See why? Now you got Billy doing it too.....
Quote:
It's cool, as I said, I know why it's here, we're all hoping on better supply of these but let's not turn this thread into a "hate mining" thread.

Carry on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

i don't post in that thread

where do you want the hate mining" thread

since i was ordered not to post anti mining posts in the Pro mining thread ???
Old May 19, 2021, 02:16 PM   #640
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

i don't post in that thread

where do you want the hate mining" thread

since i was ordered not to post anti mining posts in the Pro mining thread ???
I know, I trolled Pax with that one.

OK, fine, go ahead but don't make me clean up the mess later.

yoz
Old May 19, 2021, 04:20 PM   #641
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I know, I trolled Pax with that one.

OK, fine, go ahead but don't make me clean up the mess later.
Old May 19, 2021, 04:41 PM   #642
acroig
Troll Mod

Da fuq?

yoz
Old May 20, 2021, 09:34 PM   #643
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

A sign of things turning around.

Microcenter managed to keep some ridiculously overpriced video cards in stock until closing time.

Money has finally become an object. The world now feels a little bit less insane.

Screencapture from 10 minutes ago:
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2021, 11:07 AM   #644
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

What that tells me is that no one will overpay for an AMD GPU, but they will for an NV card
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2021, 11:13 AM   #645
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
What that tells me is that no one will overpay for an AMD GPU, but they will for an NV card
only miners

AMD cards are already half the hash rate of NV cards from the infinity cache
Old May 21, 2021, 11:48 AM   #646
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
only miners

AMD cards are already half the hash rate of NV cards from the infinity cache
You’d be surprised how many people are still buying cards for gaming. It’s not all miners like you make it out to be.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 21, 2021, 12:09 PM   #647
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
You’d be surprised how many people are still buying cards for gaming. It’s not all miners like you make it out to be.
at ebay prices like 3000 bucks for a 3080 Strix no that is all miners buying at those prices or idiots buying with daddy's credit card .

sure some are still fighting the bots or on the evga queue that seem to be moving slower or Best buy but how many cards is that

plus are they even making the old non mining blocked gaming cards at all anymore or for the past month or two
it wouldn't make sense to make the old cards now or once they started making the GPU's for LHR cards

Last edited by bill dennison : May 21, 2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old May 24, 2021, 08:01 AM   #648
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Individual miners buy more cards than individual gamers. There are more individual gamers than there are individual miners.

It's not like anyone has real data to prove anything here. We're all just speculating on who is buying how much of what.

Prices of 5700xt cards seem to have dropped somewhat on ebay though 6800xt cards are still we todd ed. When I check roguecast they have a few cards in stock, and have been in stock for a while now, for the typical inflated pricing we're seeing. Used to be able to get something for a 'reasonable' 20% markup or so from them. Not any more. And these are just sitting now, they are not selling out in a big hurry.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2021, 10:58 AM   #649
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Individual miners buy more cards than individual gamers. There are more individual gamers than there are individual miners.

It's not like anyone has real data to prove anything here. We're all just speculating on who is buying how much of what.

Prices of 5700xt cards seem to have dropped somewhat on ebay though 6800xt cards are still we todd ed. When I check roguecast they have a few cards in stock, and have been in stock for a while now, for the typical inflated pricing we're seeing. Used to be able to get something for a 'reasonable' 20% markup or so from them. Not any more. And these are just sitting now, they are not selling out in a big hurry.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...H_Sold=1&rt=nc
near 100 - 3080 listed as sold in the the last 2 days on ebay

i don't think individual gamers are paying 2000+ for them

AMD card are a little better as they don't mine as well but soon with the NV mining block they will mine the same or better than NV cards
Old May 24, 2021, 02:29 PM   #650
Nunz
RIP Roxen

I know a couple people that know NOTHING about PCs or the market and they don't know that these prices are absurd. One guy I work with bought a 3080 for $1800 and thought he got a deal of a lifetime. Imagine his face when I told him that card was really $749 MSRP and educated him.

Many of these people buying hardware don't know what they are buying or how the market works. I've got a handful of people myself that are buying stuff for their kids and don't know how badly they're getting ripped off. It's a lot of miners, don't get me wrong, but there are a ton of people desperate for hardware that are paying these prices for non-mining purposes.
Old May 24, 2021, 03:27 PM   #651
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I know a couple people that know NOTHING about PCs or the market and they don't know that these prices are absurd. One guy I work with bought a 3080 for $1800 and thought he got a deal of a lifetime. Imagine his face when I told him that card was really $749 MSRP and educated him.

Many of these people buying hardware don't know what they are buying or how the market works. I've got a handful of people myself that are buying stuff for their kids and don't know how badly they're getting ripped off. It's a lot of miners, don't get me wrong, but there are a ton of people desperate for hardware that are paying these prices for non-mining purposes.
sound like the same sort of people that fueled bernie madoff

too much money and no sense

the san francisco techies are the same and they know they are getting ripped but don't care as they got the money to waste
Old May 24, 2021, 06:10 PM   #652
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Oops just caved and bought a new 2021 Samsung 4K TV with freesync, VRR and 120fps. Bought a surround sound soundbar to go with it so had to buy a XseriesX. Well you can't take it with you so what the hell. The TV and soundbar arriving tomorrow the XseriesX in three days. So AMD have got some money off this year yeah.
Cool story bro why don't you hit that "New Thread" button to tell us all about your latest justifications :D

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2021, 08:01 PM   #653
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

And what the hell does this have to do with the AMD 6### series of graphics cards?

acroig edit: Nothing, post was deleted, carry on.

Last edited by acroig : May 25, 2021 at 07:47 AM.
NIGELG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2021, 09:01 PM   #654
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
And what the hell does this have to do with the AMD 6### series of graphics cards?
Seyiji already covered this. Seyiji wins again.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2021, 09:45 PM   #655
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Seyiji already covered this. Seyiji wins again.
I is the champinion now check out this rack and :3

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2021, 08:48 AM   #656
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
i don't think individual gamers are paying 2000+ for them
I know you don't think that. You can't however prove that with actual numbers of who is buying how much of what for.

On discord a few weeks back I ran into a guy who paid like $1200 for a 3060 card. Not for mining. Gaming.

Clearly, at least some are paying stupid high prices for gaming use cases. Just like you though I have no real proof how much of the sales stem from these users vs. miners.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2021, 11:19 AM   #657
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
I know you don't think that. You can't however prove that with actual numbers of who is buying how much of what for.

On discord a few weeks back I ran into a guy who paid like $1200 for a 3060 card. Not for mining. Gaming.

Clearly, at least some are paying stupid high prices for gaming use cases. Just like you though I have no real proof how much of the sales stem from these users vs. miners.
sure some nuts are paying stupid high prices for gaming but it is the miners that are fueling it most as they buy more than one card in most cases and sometimes 5 or 10 or to 100's of cards each

since SLI//CFX is dead 99.9% of gamers only buy one card now

but chip shortage can't even buy a new car stereo
and prices are up a bit

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_113DNR....html?tp=20212

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_113DMX...DMX1057XR.html

Last edited by bill dennison : May 25, 2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old May 25, 2021, 04:39 PM   #658
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
sure some nuts are paying stupid high prices for gaming but it is the miners that are fueling it most as they buy more than one card in most cases and sometimes 5 or 10 or to 100's of cards each

since SLI//CFX is dead 99.9% of gamers only buy one card now

but chip shortage can't even buy a new car stereo
and prices are up a bit

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_113DNR....html?tp=20212

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_113DMX...DMX1057XR.html
Bill a second hand chain store in Oldham where I work will pay me £2,100 cash for my graphics card which would net me about £550 profit. Obviously not interested. I can assure you Bill people in Oldham are not miners I presume most of these cards will be bought in the affluent South East of England but I don't think the UK appears to be a major crypto mining country so most must be going to gamers/creators.

I deleted my post about the XseriesX because no one saw the irony I was trying to point out. You have lambasted me numerous times for me saying M$ and $ony are getting the majority of chips but combined sales of upwards of 10m consoles doesn't lie. How many 6xxx cards have AMD sold? How many on here have managed to buy a made by AMD card at MSRP this year? They promised this in December last year and January this year. So does anyone know where they are? I bet M$ and $ony do
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
Old May 30, 2021, 05:06 PM   #659
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Cool story bro why don't you hit that "New Thread" button to tell us all about your latest justifications :D
Look in the Xbox thread.

There are those who can do and and those who can't. If some people can't not a problem. Not justifying anything just pointing out a simple fact.
Old May 30, 2021, 05:29 PM   #660
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
Look in the Xbox thread.

There are those who can do and and those who can't. If some people can't not a problem. Not justifying anything just pointing out a simple fact.
It’s something that doesn’t need to be pointed out. I know you don’t see it, but it comes across as another “better than thee” post.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote