Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:59 AM   #1141
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Nvidia lies there was no cyberjizz update.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 11:23 AM   #1142
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I think the driver is supposed to autoinject the new version of DLSS 2.3 in DLSS 2.X titles that are on the white list, there is no need for an actual patch.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 11:50 AM   #1143
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I uninstalled this monstrosity. Not because of bugs, but because I realized that it was missing something that no patch could fix: fun. I didn't care about the story or the characters in it. I know many people liked it, but I guess it just wasn't for me.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 17, 2021, 12:48 PM   #1144
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The new video card drives makes the game fun.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 09:27 PM   #1145
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

So this game fixed now?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 09:55 PM   #1146
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Yes.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 09:56 PM   #1147
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
So this game fixed now?
Was never broken as far as I’m aware.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:12 PM   #1148
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

You mean the nude T model on bike randomly appearing when speeding was a game feature!
Old Nov 18, 2021, 12:47 PM   #1149
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Too slow CPU man, it takes, yknow, cycles and stuff, to load and initiate... ****...and ...stuff.

In all seriousness, only got that once. I laughed, and kept on rolling. Looking forward to replaying it at some point.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 01:27 PM   #1150
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm about 1/3 through, how come people on the street are shooting at me?

Edit: Turns out it my clothing. I was wearing an enhanced vest from a gang. Other gangs didn't like that and shot at me on sight. Changed clothes and all is calm again.

Last edited by Destroy : Nov 24, 2021 at 07:54 PM.
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 01:36 PM   #1151
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
I'm about 1/3 through, how come people on the street are shooting at me?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 04:31 PM   #1152
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete stranger

Make sure and do the side quests, sure some of them are short and silly as in most rpgs but some of them are top notch high quality content definitely worth the time playing through.

Edit: it might be patched now, but there were a couple sidequest characters that if you kept them waiting too long after they message you to do something, the quest might fail.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 09:05 PM   #1153
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

So has CD Project abandoned this game? Seems to not have a patch in a while.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 09:08 PM   #1154
Evileh

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Next year they shut down patches for the remainder

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Old Nov 24, 2021, 09:36 PM   #1155
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Next year they shut down patches for the remainder
Translation: They announced no new updates until next year.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 10:29 PM   #1156
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Translation: They announced no new updates until next year.
Thank you adhd translator sir

Old Nov 25, 2021, 09:30 PM   #1157
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

They have fleshlights in this game but no flashlight? WTF? Some places are just too dark.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 09:41 PM   #1158
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
They have fleshlights in this game but no flashlight? WTF? Some places are just too dark.
Drink the Cat potion to see in the dark.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 10:01 PM   #1159
Evileh

Quote:
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2913

Old Nov 25, 2021, 11:00 PM   #1160
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
LOL, you'd think with a cyber eye you'd have some special night enhancement but nope. Let's not put that in the game.

Yeah, got the flashlight mod installed. Much better.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 11:52 PM   #1161
KAC
It might be gays!

I never found the game too dark.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 12:06 AM   #1162
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
i loled.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 09:02 AM   #1163
azalea
Radeon R420

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
It's Night City, not ****ing Bright LED Town.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 08:34 PM   #1164
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 08:54 PM   #1165
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

As of right now, with the sale, its the top selling game on Steam!!
Beating out Battlefield 666.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 09:16 PM   #1166
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I uninstalled this monstrosity. Not because of bugs, but because I realized that it was missing something that no patch could fix: fun. I didn't care about the story or the characters in it. I know many people liked it, but I guess it just wasn't for me.
This man speaks the truth. They forgot to patch in fun.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:03 PM   #1167
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
This man speaks the truth. They forgot to patch in fun.
Personal fun limits differ I guess.

I'm 50hours in and am having fun.

This game is just Fallout 4 in a cyberpunk world. Nothing really new or innovative here.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 08:08 PM   #1168
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

I'm tempted... but I have a million things to play so I'm skipping for now.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM   #1169
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
I'm tempted... but I have a million things to play so I'm skipping for now.
When you get a card capable of RT effects do play it, it's worth it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM   #1170
Andy22
Radeon R700

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Personal fun limits differ I guess.

I'm 50hours in and am having fun.

This game is just Fallout 4 in a cyberpunk world. Nothing really new or innovative here.
Same...played it on release had almost no bugs and absolutely loved it.
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote