Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 25, 2021, 01:07 PM   #7741
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Some people in this thread try way too ****ing hard to be funny or clown others for their opinions.
And some people are straight up angry assholes who should take a chill pill and seek professional counseling before the inevitable mental breakdown!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 01:12 PM   #7742
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

I just read an article about a new variant of concern coming out of South Africa; problem is, I already booked non-refundable flights to Johansberg and Cape Town in about 3 weeks from now!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw....ant/a-59934908

Last edited by Java Cool Dude : Nov 25, 2021 at 01:23 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 01:21 PM   #7743
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
I just read an article about a new variant of concern coming out of South Africa; problem is, I already booked non-refundable flights to Johansberg and Cape Town in a out 3 weeks from now!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw....ant/a-59934908
Dang 90% of new cases there are this variant:

Quote:
Prof. Christina Pagel
@chrischirp
·
Nov 25, 2021
Replying to @chrischirp
The sheer increase on these charts is very worrying and suggests that B.1.1.529 might have significant advantages over Delta and C.1.2. What exactly this advantage is and how it breaks down between immune escape and transmissibility is not yet known.

BUT 9/16
Prof. Christina Pagel
@chrischirp
We do know that B.1.529 has many more mutations than other variants *and* has mutations seen in other variants that are associated with BOTH higher transmissibility AND immune escape.

It's the number and type of mutations that are worrying the virologists & immunologists 10/16
Do some now still think we should experiment with letting people who had the virus go unvaccinated? This was easily predictable and is the result of letting too large a reservoir go on untreated. We may rue the day we delayed vaccinating the third world and vaccine mandates. And telling people who had an early form of the infection they can go unvaccinated is just adding insult to that injury.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 25, 2021, 01:28 PM   #7744
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Considering the lack of efficacy in preventing any symptoms or spread vs. traditional vaccines for things like polio, it's a disappointment.
I am as pro vaccine as anyone could get, but that right there stings a little.
My wife and I got our boosters (third shot really) and my kids (9 and 13) are vaccinated but there is no end in sight for this virus.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 01:44 PM   #7745
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Dang 90% of new cases there are this variant:

Do some now still think we should experiment with letting people who had the virus go unvaccinated? This was easily predictable and is the result of letting too large a reservoir go on untreated. We may rue the day we delayed vaccinating the third world and vaccine mandates. And telling people who had an early form of the infection they can go unvaccinated is just adding insult to that injury.

no arrest them now and force vaccinat all of them no matter what or if they have other medical problems even if 1% to 6% die we are safer

and isn't this the second variant out of South Africa we need to nuke South Africa now and any other places making variants

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 01:49 PM   #7746
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
no arrest them now and force vaccinat all of them
Are you sure it's arrest them and not hold them down forcibly and inject them for their own good? lol

I'm sure he'll explain he doesn't mean either. At least I assume so.

At this point there is a positive angle to all of this and that is we aren't dealing with captain trips. At least not that we know of, yet. We'd be in a LOT worse shape if the fatality rate was really up there like that.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 02:14 PM   #7747
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Are you sure it's arrest them and not hold them down forcibly and inject them for their own good? lol

I'm sure he'll explain he doesn't mean either. At least I assume so.

At this point there is a positive angle to all of this and that is we aren't dealing with captain trips. At least not that we know of, yet. We'd be in a LOT worse shape if the fatality rate was really up there like that.
at this point i would say 50% to 75% of the unvaccinated will never get it voluntary .

so when i see people asking if we can let people go unvaccinated all i can think is they want to force them physically
Old Nov 25, 2021, 02:50 PM   #7748
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
at this point i would say 50% to 75% of the unvaccinated will never get it voluntary .

so when i see people asking if we can let people go unvaccinated all i can think is they want to force them physically
Who said that? No one is forcing anyone. Mandates are a way to keep work environment safe. Even then, you can always quit your job. Many are. It's a lot easy just to be responsible and take the shot. But, everyone still has choices.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:23 PM   #7749
Riptide

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
I'm sure some people might be in favor of that. The others are more in favor of manipulation in the form of denying the ability to make a living so you basically just end up under a bridge somewhere sooner or later like a third class citizen.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:37 PM   #7750
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I'm sure some people might be in favor of that. The others are more in favor of manipulation in the form of denying the ability to make a living so you basically just end up under a bridge somewhere sooner or later like a third class citizen.
You figured out our evil plan. Isolate you under a bridge where you can no longer give anyone Covid. We are so brilliant with these evil plans. Bet you never saw that coming!
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:41 PM   #7751
Riptide

Oh, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt your feelings much if someone did end up under a bridge because they refused to get with the program and take the drug. I guess that's the price of 'progress' then.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT
Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:53 PM   #7752
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I am as pro vaccine as anyone could get, but that right there stings a little.
My wife and I got our boosters (third shot really) and my kids (9 and 13) are vaccinated but there is no end in sight for this virus.
The efficacy of these shots doesn't seem to be all that great. Went from "we're good", to well "we might be ok" in a hurry.

I was reading about a new vaccine being worked on in Germany that creates T-Cells instead of just antibodies. That might be promising if it all pans out.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:56 PM   #7753
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

You give them rules. Get the vaccine and you get the same freedoms. Dont and you lose some basic things like air and train and international travel, cant go to sports events or concerts and job restrictions or anything crowd related that can produce a super spreader event. Basic testing requirements and mask mandates until they are vaccinated.

Thats orders of magnitude less offensive than getting fines and being arrested for minor offenses like unpaid fines. That wont ever work.

In this case first thing is stop all travel to and from South Africa.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 25, 2021, 03:57 PM   #7754
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
The efficacy of these shots doesn't seem to be all that great. Went from "we're good", to well "we might be ok" in a hurry.

I was reading about a new vaccine being worked on in Germany that creates T-Cells instead of just antibodies. That might be promising if it all pans out.
Depends on the study you look at:

https://twitter.com/sailorrooscout/s...YvnxDESKpKTeyY

Quote:
Chise ���������� MFF
@sailorrooscout
A study out of Northwestern University shows post-booster antibody levels not only exceeded antibody levels documented after natural infection with COVID-19, but after two doses of vaccine, AND levels after both natural infection AND vaccination as well.

Let’s talk about that!��
10:46 AM · Nov 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 25, 2021, 07:23 PM   #7755
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
That all said, I'm disappointed my parents did not get the drug. They are in the age group that could be in real trouble from this and now look at them. In the hospital totally miserable sick as hell. We're all worried about them. While I have not taken the drug yet I now have scheduled my first dose of moderna on dec 2nd. I go into it knowing what to expect, this is not going to keep me from getting sick. It will keep me from going to the hosptial and dieing. So, off I go. I'll have to risk the long term side effects including any unknowns at this point.
Currently, Moderna provides the best protection against COVID-19 from what I gather, perhaps due in part to having a larger dose of mRNA. Vaccines using mRNA have been in use for many years now and the technology has proven to be safe and effective. After two shots of Moderna, your chances of getting sick are quite low, and chances of dying from COVID-19 extremely low; even one dose provides good protection from hospitalization and death. Further, the effects of COVID, both short and long-term, are much, much, more serious than Moderna, at least from what has been reported thus far. From a risk/benefit analysis, getting a Moderna shot is a no-brainer unless you have an underlying medical condition somehow associated with heightened risk from the vaccine. Most people will be exposed to the virus and it would be foolish to not have some protection against it.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 07:47 PM   #7756
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:

a ... a..... a ......... i'll pass on resident evil thank you
Old Nov 25, 2021, 07:49 PM   #7757
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
Lmfao, I just got that reference!
Old Nov 25, 2021, 07:55 PM   #7758
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
You give them rules. Get the vaccine and you get the same freedoms. Dont and you lose some basic things like air and train and international travel, cant go to sports events or concerts and job restrictions or anything crowd related that can produce a super spreader event. Basic testing requirements and mask mandates until they are vaccinated.

Thats orders of magnitude less offensive than getting fines and being arrested for minor offenses like unpaid fines. That wont ever work.

In this case first thing is stop all travel to and from South Africa.
they won't do that might apeer racist ......

as for the first taking freedoms like travel, sports events or concerts and take their jobs that won't fly courts will overturn that fast and most states won't do it
Old Nov 25, 2021, 08:10 PM   #7759
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Quote:
they won't do that might apeer racist ......

as for the first taking freedoms like travel, sports events or concerts and take their jobs that won't fly courts will overturn that fast and most states won't do it
UK and Israel already banned travel from SA. Now I have to fight British Airways for my money back or some crappy voucher.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 08:10 PM   #7760
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
LOL

And I bet that wont be cheap.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 25, 2021, 09:20 PM   #7761
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 11:06 PM   #7762
Java Cool Dude
With my family

What are the chances of the NU variant from South Africa already spreading in Europe and the States?!
Thousands of travellers went and came back from SA in the last few weeks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59424269
Old Nov 25, 2021, 11:25 PM   #7763
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
What are the chances of the NU variant from South Africa already spreading in Europe and the States?!
100%, give or take.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2021, 11:32 PM   #7764
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Thousands of travellers went and came back from SA in the last few weeks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59424269
So much for those booster shots we just got...

Here we go again.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 12:18 AM   #7765
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
So much for those booster shots we just got...

Here we go again.
if you get all the variants and survive you win a cookie
Old Nov 26, 2021, 12:26 AM   #7766
Greasy
ODI

Quote:
if you get all the variants and survive you win a cookie
Watch this **** hit the US in Jan when I'm supposed to go to the mountains with the boys. Last year I did that ****, and had to quarantine for a week, because my buddy that rode with me had Covid.

I'm not going this year if that's the case. That week after just plain sucked ass. Walking around my own house with a mask on, and avoiding my kids.

So sick of this ****!
Old Nov 26, 2021, 04:13 AM   #7767
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

man, i always thought all the UFO/abduction, hollow earth, flat earth nutjobs were whack, but after reading through some of the comments here i really dunno what to say anymore.

Somehow the whole "we have to get through this together" never happened and instead turned into "us against them". Bravo!

well, whatever... meanwhile germany crossed the 100k (deaths) mark.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 09:21 AM   #7768
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
man, i always thought all the UFO/abduction, hollow earth, flat earth nutjobs were whack, but after reading through some of the comments here i really dunno what to say anymore.

Somehow the whole "we have to get through this together" never happened and instead turned into "us against them". Bravo!

well, whatever... meanwhile germany crossed the 100k (deaths) mark.
I think that sometimes it’s about what “not” to say these days. I know some, and run into some anti-vaxxers just like we all do.

I’m learning to just start with the assumption that they have their reasons. If it becomes a discussion and they’re not interested in what I have to say, I let it go. I’m not going to change their minds anyway, but I’m also not going to start treating them like dirt either. The divisions are deep enough as it is, no point in making it worse.

I’m getting my booster shot soon, and I’m still masking up, and….I’m just so tired of it all. But tired or not , gotta do what I got to do.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 09:32 AM   #7769
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The Israeli military is rounding up people who have returned from “red” countries to force isolation after the new strain was detected there…

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...bfb495742e4ab1

Scary stuff.

Edit: The article actually states “Will instruct them to go into isolation”

I mis-spoke there….
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 09:48 AM   #7770
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
Currently, Moderna provides the best protection against COVID-19
Good because that's the one I'm getting. First dose is Dec 2.
Quote:
they won't do that might apeer racist
Not when this administration does it.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
Sapphire Nitro+ 6800 XT