Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old May 28, 2021, 11:58 PM   #7501
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Had the same case as temp. It is good but installing a 1300 watts PSU on it was a bitch due to immovable hard drive cage.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2021, 01:22 AM   #7502
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Oh yeah man it was a bitch getting it in there

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2021, 08:29 PM   #7503
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Some may call me crazy, but I managed to snag a Omen 30L and snagged the 3080 out of it, I have been eyeing them because, honestly, I think it's the cleanest looking 3080 next to the FE, but the FE just clashes with so many colors.

Crazy thing is, it cools very well. It only runs 2c hotter than the 3080 FTW3. Granted it was a few hundred points less in Royal port than my 3080.

Looks great dude. I like that distro plate better than the one I bought as mine takes up a 360 rad space - yours is in a much better position and looks fantastic.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 4, 2021, 01:04 AM   #7504
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Don’t you have an AIO demo?
Old Jun 4, 2021, 01:43 AM   #7505
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Currently yes I have an AIO installed. I was however using a distro plate with 2080Ti in the same case:

2080Ti + 10700k

3090 + 11900k
Old Jun 4, 2021, 11:16 PM   #7506
KAC
It might be gays!

Why aren’t you using the jizz loop anymore?
Old Jun 4, 2021, 11:31 PM   #7507
demo
space cadet

Because I don't feel the need to put this 3090 under water, its cooling solution is already pretty good. That and the added cost of water block on top of this GPU is just getting out of control, I'm done this gen.

The AIO is cooling CPU just fine, too.
Old Jun 4, 2021, 11:52 PM   #7508
KAC
It might be gays!

Makes sense. I am hoping the Arctic AIO can cool my CPU better than the Corsair but definitely don’t feel the need to custom water cool. Pushing 5.15 Gs single core at 85 C max isnt all that bad it seems.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 11:51 PM   #7509
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I like the nzxt krakens to be honest

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jun 9, 2021, 12:23 AM   #7510
KAC
It might be gays!

NZXT products can eat a sausage.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:18 AM   #7511
Evileh

why i haven't had a single issue

Old Jun 9, 2021, 06:46 AM   #7512
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
That’s because you like eating sausages.
Old Jun 11, 2021, 02:29 PM   #7513
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
NZXT has had some pretty serious issues with design lately. The NZXT H1 shipped with a GPU riser that was a fire hazard. They then "fixed it" only to switch it back to a potentially hazardous riser design without notice. Gamers Nexus did some extensive coverage on the issue.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2021, 06:18 PM   #7514
Evileh

Haven't had any issue with either cooler.