Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jul 20, 2014, 08:35 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Nvidia Shield Tablet

Quote:
Let’s talk about SHIELD.

I’m a huge fan of SHIELD, it’s such an amazing tv show. Oh, I was supposed to talk about the console. Unfortunately that is a mystery to me, getting one in Europe is as easy as fixing Battlefield4 netcode.

In January NVIDIA announced its new mobile processor called Tegra K1. It is the first SoC to include a full cluster of 192 CUDA cores bringing incredible graphics performance to mobile market. We had to wait 5 months to see first tablets to use this processor. Those who were not patient enough, probably decided to buy Xiaomi MiPad. DigitalStorm recently posted a review of this particular tablet, which should give you an idea of how powerful Tegra K1 is.
http://videocardz.com/51059/nvidia-e...ess-controller

Pictures and specs in the link

I wont be getting one anytime soon, but it seems like Nvidia is hardest and getting some mobile space, especially seeing as Tegra has failed with each release.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 03:10 PM   #2
fivefeet8
Radeon R200

fivefeet8 is still being judged by the masses

I'm probably in the minority here, but i got one.
fivefeet8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2014, 03:23 PM   #3
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeet8 View Post
I'm probably in the minority here, but i got one.
Me too, love it. Just did a volume mod, now its loud as mother****er
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 13, 2014, 04:32 AM   #4
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

It doesn't look bad, and the remote play stuff looks potentially nice.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 07:00 AM   #5
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

first reply 2 months after baron posted the thread

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2014, 02:46 PM   #6
fivefeet8
Radeon R200

fivefeet8 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
first reply 2 months after baron posted the thread
I've been a bit busy playing on the device, but I actually got the device in August. You can check out some videos I've made on my youtube account. Putting the device through various gaming and suprised how well it ran.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fivefeet8

And I figured there wouldn't be many of us here.
fivefeet8 is offline   Reply With Quote