Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Apr 3, 2021, 05:42 PM   #691
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Anyone boning outriders. I can’t connect to the server.
It’s garbage IMO. Never really feel powerful and the perks on loot suck. One good “legendary” which triggered a lightning strike thing was kinda cool, but other than that I’m not impressed at all.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2021, 10:05 PM   #692
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

So another Marvel Avengers then?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2021, 11:52 PM   #693
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
So another Marvel Avengers then?
Not the same style of game, this one is basically a solo rpg for the most part. Not really sure why they have matchmaking at all, I don't think it's necessary.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 4, 2021, 06:27 AM   #694
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Not the same style of game, this one is basically a solo rpg for the most part. Not really sure why they have matchmaking at all, I don't think it's necessary.
It feels like a Destiny / Division / Gears of War / Monster Hunter World hybrid that just doesn't do enough right...

Maybe I chose poorly on which class to be, but... the enemies are numerous, their aim is impeccable, gear drops are abysmal, and having to be within melee range to kill them and get heals kind of sucks at parts... Have been playing solo and I've heard not world ranking up is easier, but still... I've not exactly enjoyed what I've done thus far.

The opening part is a massive slog and I can't bring myself to do it again to try out some of the other classes; I didn't pay any attention to this before release and the part where you can choose what class you want to be gives a brief description, a short video of an ability or two, and then says "This is final!" Not exactly the best game design... But, it could just me being shitty and picking the tanking type with long cool downs...

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2021, 07:44 AM   #695
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I don't get it, I've heard mostly "meh"/bad opinions about outriders, but for some reason it is popular as heck on steam, does it get good once you pass a certain point or wha?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2021, 08:11 AM   #696
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
It feels like a Destiny / Division / Gears of War / Monster Hunter World hybrid that just doesn't do enough right...

Maybe I chose poorly on which class to be, but... the enemies are numerous, their aim is impeccable, gear drops are abysmal, and having to be within melee range to kill them and get heals kind of sucks at parts... Have been playing solo and I've heard not world ranking up is easier, but still... I've not exactly enjoyed what I've done thus far.

The opening part is a massive slog and I can't bring myself to do it again to try out some of the other classes; I didn't pay any attention to this before release and the part where you can choose what class you want to be gives a brief description, a short video of an ability or two, and then says "This is final!" Not exactly the best game design... But, it could just me being shitty and picking the tanking type with long cool downs...
In such games you always go for mid range/long range builds. Way easier to play than tank or melee range. I have yet to try this though so take it with a pinch of salt.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 10:32 AM   #697
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
In such games you always go for mid range/long range builds. Way easier to play than tank or melee range. I have yet to try this though so take it with a pinch of salt.
Problem is most skills to replenish your health require you to close distance, and trying to utilize cover is an exercise in futility as enemies have superhuman accuracy with grenades. I swear, every time I went into cover I was met with 4-5 grenades right on top of my position.

The game is... well, it’s just not fun.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2021, 11:47 AM   #698
KAC
It might be gays!

Ok thanks. I won't even bother firing it up. Last time I tried I couldn't connect to any servers.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 08:10 AM   #699
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Problem is most skills to replenish your health require you to close distance, and trying to utilize cover is an exercise in futility as enemies have superhuman accuracy with grenades. I swear, every time I went into cover I was met with 4-5 grenades right on top of my position.

The game is... well, it’s just not fun.
I've not enjoyed it much. Did try out some of the other class types and it was a bit better (things seemed to die easier and I could heal better) but it is not a game I think I'll continue with unless mindless killing things with friends. When there were some of us in a group it was.... bearable? But I can't complain, it was free with game pass.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Old Apr 9, 2021, 05:57 PM   #700
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

It's rarely a good sign when you load up a shooter and their is no jump...

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 06:58 PM   #701
Jay20016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Just brings me back to Wolfenstein 3D days...

Old Apr 9, 2021, 07:19 PM   #702
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Maybe Raven Shield or the original Ghost Recon would be rare exceptions.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 07:53 PM   #703
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
Just brings me back to Wolfenstein 3D days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Maybe Raven Shield or the original Ghost Recon would be rare exceptions.
Oh there are probably a couple dozen exceptions. But this game sure didn't feel like one.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2021, 10:32 AM   #704
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Going to feel strange playing the new MLB The Show on microsoft console.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 09:44 AM   #705
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwards

Subscriber
Default So damn pissed!

Playing MLB The Show 21 and had a perfect game in the 9th inning with 2 outs and 2 strikes on the final batter...threw a great pitch, that at best you'd be lucky to hit a ground ball with, and the computer hits a freaking home run. What a bunch of BS!
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 10:19 AM   #706
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
Playing MLB The Show 21 and had a perfect game in the 9th inning with 2 outs and 2 strikes on the final batter...threw a great pitch, that at best you'd be lucky to hit a ground ball with, and the computer hits a freaking home run. What a bunch of BS!

Sounds like real life.

Should have hit him with the 46mph

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 01:29 PM   #707
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Sounds like real life.

Should have hit him with the 46mph

That would take a bit of an adjustment for people accustomed to seeing 80-95mph regularly

I'm so glad that MLB 21 came to Game Pass because I'm a VERY casual sports game player and I barely touch the games more than a few games here and there just for fun. I was prepared to wait until a Black Friday sale when it'd be real cheap but this works for me

Still can't believe I lost a Perfect Game/No Hitter/Shutout (2 strikes, 2 outs) on a bloody pitch that was almost in the dirt
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 09:18 AM   #708
KAC
It might be gays!

I started pumping outriders on the shitbox. It isn’t that bad to be honest. I had forgotten that I had to take cover as well. I was getting destroyed until I started using my powers. Playing as pyromancer.
Wish they would’ve given the game on PC as well.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:32 PM   #709
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I started pumping outriders on the shitbox. It isn’t that bad to be honest. I had forgotten that I had to take cover as well. I was getting destroyed until I started using my powers. Playing as pyromancer.
Wish they would’ve given the game on PC as well.

It's definitely fun enough. Rough around the edges but the core is strong.
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2021, 01:16 PM   #710
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

A bunch of games got FPS boost enabled. List is up to 97 games now.

https://majornelson.com/fpsboost/
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2021, 09:04 PM   #711
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Geez ms is killin it with bc support. Makes me excited to spend the bones to get a series x when it's eventually available.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 10:48 AM   #712
KAC
It might be gays!

This Outriders game is so bad that it feels good. I am actually enjoying it. What tier do you gays play at? I am on Tier 3 and level 5 and it is definitely challenging. What up?
Old May 24, 2021, 01:24 AM   #713
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Scarlet Nexus demo is available now.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/fr...xus-demo-xbox/
Old May 26, 2021, 03:13 PM   #714
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Just bought an XseriesX and it's still in the box along with a New 50" LED Samsung TV and HW-Q60T Soundbar. Will sort out this weekend. I only play sports and racing sims on it so it will look better than my four year old LG 4K TV.

The XboneX is going in the sons room alongside his gaming PC so all works out well.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2021, 04:55 PM   #715
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Really enjoying my XSX with Madden 21 x/s and Dirt 5. Played the Darkest Hour 4K HDR movie last night and it was excellent. Loving it.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 01:55 PM   #716
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

My place in the queue will eventually mature and I'll own the series x. Was always curious as to which system would become available first for me? Probably why I went ahead and purchased this years The Show for the Xbox.
Old Jun 13, 2021, 02:08 PM   #717
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Great showcase today. Lots of great stuff coming and most to Gamepass.

2022 has at least Starfield, Redfall, and Motorsport 8.

2023 is going to be the year of Next Gen games dropping every few months.
Avowed
Fable
Perfect Dark
Everwild
Hellblade II
Contraband
Compulsion game
InXile game
Coalition game

Horizon 5 looks drop dead gorgeous. Best looking game to date.
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 03:53 PM   #718
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
My place in the queue will eventually mature and I'll own the series x. Was always curious as to which system would become available first for me? Probably why I went ahead and purchased this years The Show for the Xbox.
what que for what? there is a console que?

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2021, 09:37 PM   #719
KAC
It might be gays!

This holiday seems a winner for the sexbox.
Old Jun 15, 2021, 09:24 AM   #720
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
what que for what? there is a console que?
Microsoft insider allows you to register for a series s/x when your place in the queue matures. The only catch is when you place comes due, the purchase must be completed from your xb1.