Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Operating Systems
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Operating Systems Discussion topics on operating systems including all iterations of Windows, Linux, MacOS, BeOS, etc.

Old Jun 30, 2007, 04:46 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Default How to resize Vista Partition?

Ok, Originally I had XP installed on my HD which is 250GB. Then I partitioned out 20GB for Vista using Partiton Magic 8. Then I started using vista and realized I wanted to extend my vista partition cause I was running out of space installing my normal programs and thats where I ran into problems.

First I tried booting XP(where I have partiton magic installed) I shrunk my XP partition, and made free space for the Vista Partition. But partition magic wont let me extend the free space to the vista partition.

So I started looking for alternatives and saw that Vista had a built in partition tool. I used that to shrink my XP partition, but it still wont let me extend my vista partition.

Lastly I tried using the DiskPart tool in Vista using commands to try and extend the Vista partition.... But still ran into the same exact problem. Nothing will let me extend my Vista Partition.

Does anyone know a way to extend the Vista Partiton Please

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2007, 05:05 AM   #2
Mmm_Beefy
Radeon Southern Islands

Mmm_Beefy is still being judged by the masses

Mmm_Beefy is offline   Reply With Quote