Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 21, 2020, 07:14 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
hopefully you caught a couple of those bastards
yep, got em (all). Also some shinys. Thanks for the raid-invites, buddy. Was a pleasure, as always

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2020, 10:58 PM   #62
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

i still need this one, which is your region. these are the new 5* raids.

if you're doing one of these and im online i'd love an invite. i managed to snag the Asian region one earlier and the North America one will be no problem for me and I can invite you to it.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2020, 02:51 PM   #63
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

never saw it so far, but of course IF i'll see one popin up i'll shoot ya an invite

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 24, 2020, 09:56 PM   #64
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
never saw it so far, but of course IF i'll see one popin up i'll shoot ya an invite
thanks! yeah its the new 5 star raids.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 12:38 AM   #65
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

nvm i did it in another raid. the european one is REALLY hard to catch. breaks out of the ball a lot... be warned the first time it ran on me....
Old Nov 25, 2020, 04:32 PM   #66
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

i'm in no hurry, but thx for the warning

Old Mar 18, 2021, 02:47 AM   #67
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

having a bit of a problem beating cliff. he's a real pita -.- main problem is i'm missing some of the suggested pokemons, oh well, i'll find a way around that. the other bosses are a joke though.

Old Mar 18, 2021, 01:11 PM   #68
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
having a bit of a problem beating cliff. he's a real pita -.- main problem is i'm missing some of the suggested pokemons, oh well, i'll find a way around that. the other bosses are a joke though.

actually yeah cliff has been REALLY annoying lately. i always get TTAR as his last one, so one of my guys is machamp (about 2600cp), which totally melts ttar. But it's those first two, and especially the aerodactyl, that annoying.

couple basic fight things i do that im sure you do already: right at the start of the fight, switch pokemon. it freezes the enemy and allows to get a couple hits in while they are delayed. and second thing, dont pop a charged move if they are about to die. just kill them with the quick move and save charged move for the next guy. if you click on the enemy (or the space where they would be before they spawn) you just do the quick move, and if you click the "attack button" you use the quick move and then activate charge move whenever it is ready. it took me a LONG time to figure that out.

Last edited by bob saget : Mar 18, 2021 at 01:21 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 04:16 PM   #69
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

i know, the suggested team consists of Kyogre, Giratina and Scherox (at least they're called that here). My Kyogre is kinda too weak and i still don't have Giratina. Aerodactyl just shreds my Kyogre before it can really do anything. I also tried Terrakium, to no avail (so far).

Thx for the tips, Bob

Old Mar 19, 2021, 02:32 AM   #70
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Yeah the aero sucks

i find these counters sites confusing sometimes, but this seems to say magnezone might be ok. There should be a lot of magnets floating around and I think you should have a magnetic lure to evolve the magnets...
that is if im reading that site correctly here

EDIT: you also might have a raiku. he was in raids recently...
Old Mar 19, 2021, 02:59 AM   #71
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

yeah, i've got a magnezone, but he's still a bit weak, same goes for raiku/raikou (only around 1450 CP). Need a lot more stardust -.-

Old Mar 19, 2021, 03:41 AM   #72
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

awww boo. ok. just keep grinding i guess

but yeah its crazy how weak the other two bosses are, and even giovanni. i swear one of them, might be sierra, i took down with just a single zekrom I think it was.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 03:53 AM   #73
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
awww boo. ok. just keep grinding i guess

but yeah its crazy how weak the other two bosses are, and even giovanni. i swear one of them, might be sierra, i took down with just a single zekrom I think it was.
yep, you can beat her with low pokemons like scherox and mamu, don't even need to use more than 2.

Old Mar 20, 2021, 04:19 PM   #74
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

tried about 6 times before bed to beat him, couldnt even get to his third fighter.

when i woke up, balloon with him popped up. tried again a a whole bunch of times, still couldnt do it. eventually, tried 2 kyogres (one at 3700cp one at 3300cp) and a 2800 cp machamp (for the ttar), and was able to do it. If you have 2 strong water maybe try running those at the start and then a fighting for the ttar at the end.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 02:00 PM   #75
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

yeah, i've got some strong water pokemons, i'll give it a try next time. I'm in no hurry though

Old Mar 26, 2021, 06:22 AM   #76
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

i frigging hate leavers. Had 3 raids where out of 8 people 6 decided to leave while the time was near zero. We ended with 2 people who stood no chance to kill the mob in time. Wasted time, wasted tickets, waisted revives. I really wish you could report leavers... *******g @ssholes....

Old Mar 27, 2021, 07:27 PM   #77
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

most of the team leaving is nuts. usually people leave when it is sketchy if you can finish a boss. 8 people should easily be able to finsh even if they are low levels
Old Mar 27, 2021, 09:04 PM   #78
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

yeah, we spanked 5 stars with 4-5 people without problems, but with only 2 you stand no chance

Old Mar 30, 2021, 01:04 AM   #79
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

did you grab any shiny rayquazas Silent?
Old Mar 30, 2021, 02:38 AM   #80
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

nah, just a few normal ones, although one of them is almost perfect

Old Mar 30, 2021, 08:49 AM   #81
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Default damnit......everytime the same sh.....

Lots of Boreos-Raids around me, but none of my friends is online

Old Mar 30, 2021, 10:40 PM   #82
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Lots of Boreos-Raids around me, but none of my friends is online
yeah i did one today with my free pass. too bad no shiny version yet
Old Mar 31, 2021, 02:51 AM   #83
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

no luck for me yesterday.

Old Mar 31, 2021, 07:55 PM   #84
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
no luck for me yesterday.
two weeks of this stupid no-shiny-version boss will be dumb. they better throw something else in there during weekends or something...
Old Apr 3, 2021, 04:10 PM   #85
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

had a ton of raids all around me during the day, just no friends to invite, At home it's the other way around, almost no raids, but everyone and their dog is online -.- Or, like today. 15 friends online, i invite 5 ..... 2 join ...and leave....i invite 5, 3 join .... 2 leave... *sigh*

Old Apr 3, 2021, 07:46 PM   #86
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

thats frustrating... im trying to grind the plat medals to get through the higher levels, and a couple medals i am working on is 2k evolves and 15k berries fed to pokemon in gyms. i miss so many invites because the game doesn't let you know if you have been invited if you are sending gifts or going through your pokemon collection or something....
Old Apr 3, 2021, 07:59 PM   #87
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

yeah, something seems off lately, got a lot of invite-messages but couldn't find/join any of em, very strange and very frustrating

Old Apr 3, 2021, 08:50 PM   #88
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

the next time a good raid boss is out we should coordinate. ill try to remember to message you.
Old Apr 4, 2021, 11:52 AM   #89
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

again people left when timer was at 1....jesus f****** christ, another 2 tickets wasted....i'm getting really tired of this bs

Old Apr 4, 2021, 06:00 PM   #90
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

thx for the invite, bob.