Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:11 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
PS5 just became a buy on launch for me. I had no idea there really is a Demon's Souls remaster coming.

https://kotaku.com/demons-souls-is-b...ps5-1844001503

https://kotaku.com/comparing-the-ps5...-th-1844008690

Trailer/Teaser

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TMs2E6cms4#
Yeah its the one and only exclusive I'm interested in. So especially at the price the system is rumored at I'm probably going to wait and see how it turns out. Doesnt look like FS is involved in the remake either.

Also about the price, anything $700 or up is the kiss of death for a console IMO. You are entering low range gaming PC territory at that price. If they had any smarts they wouldn't dare.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:25 AM   #152
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I think even at 700 it will sell, then eventually it will get cheaper.

1TB Custom NVME, 10teraflop GPU, and a semi decent Ryzen Custom CPU.

I have doubts that will be below 600.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:44 AM   #153
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Yeah its the one and only exclusive I'm interested in. So especially at the price the system is rumored at I'm probably going to wait and see how it turns out. Doesnt look like FS is involved in the remake either.

Also about the price, anything $700 or up is the kiss of death for a console IMO. You are entering low range gaming PC territory at that price. If they had any smarts they wouldn't dare.
I won't pay $700 for a console. As of right now the cost and the potential issues with bc are the only caveats. I would think $700 could drive potential buyers to the Xbox, or just not buy at all. Hopefully it's no more than 6 tops, and I would even balk at that.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 13, 2020, 11:03 AM   #154
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My total budget for consoles was $1000. If PS5 takes the 600-700 spot I may get the X Series S instead of X series X.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 11:18 AM   #155
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 12:24 PM   #156
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I think even at 700 it will sell, then eventually it will get cheaper.

1TB Custom NVME, 10teraflop GPU, and a semi decent Ryzen Custom CPU.

I have doubts that will be below 600.
Hmm, I don't know. Don't think most console gamers care much about hardware specs. Also, remember the PS3 launch. Was $600 I believe and initial sales suffered for it.

We'll see though. I always believe it's about the games, and Xbox has been sucking in that arena for a while now.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 01:23 PM   #157
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Hmm, I don't know. Don't think most console gamers care much about hardware specs. Also, remember the PS3 launch. Was $600 I believe and initial sales suffered for it.

We'll see though. I always believe it's about the games, and Xbox has been sucking in that arena for a while now.
I wasn't talking about what console gamers care about, more how those parts are not cheap.

a 10terraflop PC GPU costs about as much as a console does it self, then you have PCI Express 4 NVME drive, the controller etc

I think 600 will be the price, and people will buy it anyway.

Nintendo Switch is non stop selling all the time, it's 340 euro and is a handheld hybrid that's not even as fast as a base PS4.

I want it to be 400 then it's a instant buy for me, but Sony nor Microsoft is going to take a hit on console sales.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 01:32 PM   #158
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Switched released at $300. 700 bucks is going to be a tough sale. I think 600 will be pushing it. Maybe if they throw in a first party game in there with an extra controller 700 lol.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 07:13 PM   #159
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Switched released at $300. 700 bucks is going to be a tough sale. I think 600 will be pushing it. Maybe if they throw in a first party game in there with an extra controller 700 lol.
I might go 6 if there's a solid game and an extra controller bundled with it. I use my PS4 more than I do my PC these days anyway. I'd still like to see no more than 5 though I doubt it.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:05 PM   #160
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I’ll get it regardless. KAC may have to work those jaws a little harder, but it’ll be worth it in the end. Sometimes sacrifices must be made

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:08 PM   #161
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

I'd pay 6 if nearly every game had solid framerates and mouse+keyboard support, and the box started looking like a viable replacement for my gaming PC.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:59 PM   #162
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

I think I maybe skipping PS5 for a while, With a nice discount I will be getting the Xbox series X and a new Higher end graphics card for the PC, I think the PS5 can wait a while, Also with game pass paid through 2022, I dont have to buy a lot of games for the Series X.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Jun 14, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 11:11 PM   #163
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Switch was (and is still is) expensive according to everyone but it still sold like hotcakes, mainly cuz it isnt "just another console" like the PS5 and Xbox are. Plus its got the Nintendo exclusives which can sell any console by themselves.
But its still half the price of a PS5 if that comes out at 600.

600 boners is hard to swallow.....thats alot of milk......especially after the pandemic when half the world got laid off and reduced coin....can people afford that?

And dont forget the accessories, i'd hope that the previous controllers would work with PS5.....Switch required all new accessories over Wii-U (which could just recycle regular wii controllers) and their **** is expensive.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 01:31 AM   #164
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

I really wish Lg made a 36” or whatever OLED that I could put on my computer desk and use that for my gaming, that way I get the beauty of oled and my wife can still watch her Japanese tv

I’ll probably preorder a ps5, but will see what it comes with. If horizon is launch then for sure I’ll preorder it.
Old Jun 14, 2020, 04:25 AM   #165
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

The last couple of launches I've bought both coins . I don't see this time being any different? My only concern at this point is the day-one numbers? It might be difficult to secure either console at launch and for a moderate time afterwards?
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 08:13 AM   #166
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I wasn't talking about what console gamers care about, more how those parts are not cheap.

a 10terraflop PC GPU costs about as much as a console does it self, then you have PCI Express 4 NVME drive, the controller etc

I think 600 will be the price, and people will buy it anyway.

Nintendo Switch is non stop selling all the time, it's 340 euro and is a handheld hybrid that's not even as fast as a base PS4.

I want it to be 400 then it's a instant buy for me, but Sony nor Microsoft is going to take a hit on console sales.
The point i thought you were trying to make was that people will still buy even if really expensive because they understand and see value in the high end parts it has. I just don't believe that to be true. Most console gamers are too casual to care. They will simply balk at the price.

Sure, you'll always have the people who will buy no matter what. But at $700+ sales numbers will suffer. History of console launches had shown that and there's no getting around it. To throw more fuel on it, you're looking at projected U.S. unemployment numbers around 10-15% at end of the year.
Old Jun 14, 2020, 09:30 AM   #167
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Nest View Post
The PS5's SSD is 825GB so not even a terrabyte. you'll run out of room quickly, unless you mean buying an external nvme drive for it later on.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/... ter_than_hdd
I'm suspecting Sony are using 1tb ssd nvme but limiting them to 0.825 to increase life span of the drive (e.g. limitations on read/writes).
If not you can only use 500gb of the drive, which would suck.

RE: Costs, given the current roller coaster on component costs, I'm not surprised the RRP haven't been released.
Both M$ & Sony will likely sell the consoles at a loss.
But Covid could well impact the final pricings.
I dreamt you were a cat.
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 09:51 AM   #168
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
The point i thought you were trying to make was that people will still buy even if really expensive because they understand and see value in the high end parts it has. I just don't believe that to be true. Most console gamers are too casual to care. They will simply balk at the price.

Sure, you'll always have the people who will buy no matter what. But at $700+ sales numbers will suffer. History of console launches had shown that and there's no getting around it. To throw more fuel on it, you're looking at projected U.S. unemployment numbers around 10-15% at end of the year.
I'm guessing 600, but would be much happier if it was 500 or less.

If it's 400-500 then I'll be happy, however I remain sceptical.

Last edited by SirBaron : Jun 14, 2020 at 10:26 AM.
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 11:07 AM   #169
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

I think $499 and $449 (for the digital edition) would sell out in an instant!
Remember the PS5 plays PS4 games so you can sell your PS4 and recoup some of your money.
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 11:32 AM   #170
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

499 for these consoles is an instant buy. Especially the PS5. But I am sure we are not getting it for 499 for sure.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 12:39 PM   #171
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

i think 699 is about what it is going to be

7nm costs and a bigger APU and i think AMD is shooting for more profit off these now

the new xbox will most likely be the same
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 01:34 PM   #172
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
I think $499 and $449 (for the digital edition) would sell out in an instant!
Remember the PS5 plays PS4 games so you can sell your PS4 and recoup some of your money.
However is it all PS4 games? Because Sony hasn't been exactly clear about it.

They said they're trying to get compatibility. I hope there's a PS5 Boost mode similar in vain to what the Pro had for non pro games.
Old Jun 14, 2020, 02:36 PM   #173
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

I will probably wait until the new Horizon game is coming out to get a PS5, and that's not going to be this year.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits looks interesting, and I will get that on Epic game store. Also like Gran Turismo, but not sure when that will come out.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 05:41 PM   #174
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
PlayStation 5 To Feature A “Complete Rearchitecting Of The User Interface”; Console Design Is Customizable In Ways Previous Gens Weren’t
https://wccftech.com/playstation-5-i...-customizable/

how about keyboard and mouse game support
Old Jun 14, 2020, 06:54 PM   #175
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

If ms announces Lockhart at $300-$400, that will let them push series x for $600. That'll give Sony alot of flexibility to price their console.

If there's no Lockhart, I think it forces both PS5 & series x into the $400-$500 range, regardless of what they cost to build.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Jun 14, 2020 at 07:20 PM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2020, 07:27 PM   #176
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

even if they are both 700 bucks you won't find one in stock for months
Old Jun 15, 2020, 12:54 AM   #177
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
even if they are both 700 bucks you won't find one in stock for months
If that happens then I'll be paying off my mortgage in a year or two, God willing
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2020, 12:39 PM   #178
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
If ms announces Lockhart at $300-$400, that will let them push series x for $600. That'll give Sony alot of flexibility to price their console.

If there's no Lockhart, I think it forces both PS5 & series x into the $400-$500 range, regardless of what they cost to build.
That's also what they said on giant beastcast.
Old Jun 15, 2020, 05:04 PM   #179
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

I will be surprised if more then $499 for each. But whos to say, Nvidia surprised me so good on the 20 series I didn't buy one
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2020, 09:30 PM   #180
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Is there a list of confirmed launch titles floating around?
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote