Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 9, 2015, 05:15 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Italians try American Food

I like the blonde chick's voice. It's quite interesting.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 06:00 AM   #2
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Having stuff like pringles in that video was odd, sure it's American, but it's also available worldwide so I doubt it was the first time they tried it.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 07:05 AM   #3
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yeah can also buy Pringles in nearly every shop here in the varterland.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 9, 2015, 11:25 AM   #4
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Pringels exists everywhere

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 11:32 AM   #5
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

They should have given them pork rinds, Beanie Weenies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 01:11 PM   #6
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

Yes, there are Pringles everywhere, but with that particular flavor? I have never seen that before.
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 01:42 PM   #7
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taturana View Post
Yes, there are Pringles everywhere, but with that particular flavor? I have never seen that before.
While that is a good flavor, I've got a better one for the foreigners. Introducing...BACON-flavored Pringles!

Quote:
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
Old Aug 9, 2015, 01:43 PM   #8
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I hate artificial bacon flavour. It cannot compare to the real thing.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 01:45 PM   #9
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
I hate artificial bacon flavour. It cannot compare to the real thing.
My weed man bought me a tube of those, and his wife slid some real bacon down in there. Best...present...EVAR!

Quote:
Old Aug 9, 2015, 02:07 PM   #10
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This is kinda true in some form. In Argentina they don't have Peanut Butter and when I gave it to my family they all freaked out. One of the biggest demands now when I go visit it is one of the biggest requests to bring.

They should have made them try some of our "good" snack foods and see their reactions.

BTW The same reaction would happen if you made blue collar Americans eat foreign foods. My wife almost threw up when I gave her prosciutto. ^_^
Old Aug 9, 2015, 02:09 PM   #11
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

That video felt kind of fake since I'm pretty sure that there is an equivalent for most of those snacks in Italy though.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 02:10 PM   #12
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
That video felt kind of fake since I'm pretty sure that there is an equivalent for most of those snacks in Italy though.
I don't know about Italy but there is nothing like our Beef Jerky in Argentina.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 02:12 PM   #13
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
My wife almost threw up when I gave her prosciutto. ^_^
Why did she throw up. The taste is not that weird.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 02:48 PM   #14
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

"American food" like corn chips and jerky is available everywhere. This was stupid.

If they really wanted to emphasize "American" food, they should have done some down south BBQ or even a genuine Philly Cheesesteak. But this was a bs video to begin with.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 02:59 PM   #15
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
Why did she throw up. The taste is not that weird.
She said it was awful, she didn't like the texture or how salty it was. I love the stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
"American food" like corn chips and jerky is available everywhere. This was stupid.

If they really wanted to emphasize "American" food, they should have done some down south BBQ or even a genuine Philly Cheesesteak. But this was a bs video to begin with.
But that's the thing, somethings are available everywhere but are changed when sold overseas. Ingredients and flavors are altered to fit the market. Take Coca Cola, For a long time if you lived in the states the only way to get it with cane sugar was to buy the Mexican Imported style, otherwise it was always Corn Syrup.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 04:21 PM   #16
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
. My wife almost threw up when I gave her prosciutto. ^_^
Divorce. Instant divorce
Old Aug 9, 2015, 09:06 PM   #17
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasef View Post
Divorce. Instant divorce
I was going to say bury her in the back yard but I guess your suggestion is somewhat reasonable.

also remember
this is a buzzfeed video. the worst website on the entire internet.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 09:28 PM   #18
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Maybe they should try their food as well since it is shite.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2015, 09:30 PM   #19
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

As an American, it's all we can get really. I have to live on a diet of Cool Ranch Pringles and Flaming Hot Cheetos.

And snow coffee with birds on Tuesday.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 11:13 PM   #20
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
As an American, it's all we can get really. I have to live on a diet of Cool Ranch Pringles and Flaming Hot Cheetos.

And thank you North Korea for the coffee they donate
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2015, 12:07 AM   #21
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Maybe they should try their food as well since it is shite.
You dissin biscotti man?

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2015, 04:29 AM   #22
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post

It's amazing. How did North Korea know we were going to eat the birds on Tuesday?

Quote: