Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 4, 2022, 04:07 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

yeah, it's kinda sad to see where they're heading. I still like my 8 Pro but i'm not so sure what i'll get after that one. Won't be another OnePlus if they don't change something. Such a shame, they started so awesome, but kinda lost their way over the years

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2022, 04:28 PM   #62
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

You guys are making this vanilla OP8 user sad. Where to from here?
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2022, 02:13 AM   #63
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
You guys are making this vanilla OP8 user sad. Where to from here?
dunno to be honest. But as long as you enjoy your phone there's no real need to get something else. I'm still amazed by the quality of the pictures you can snap with the nightmode. Really impressive.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 5, 2022, 09:30 AM   #64
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I am likely going to go with the Pixel when I replace this 8T, which may happen sooner rather than later. I'm just glad it's not only me noticing the poor direction OnePlus is heading - so unfortunate, I really enjoyed their products. I was going to purchase the OnePlus Watch, but I'm out of the market for that now since I'll probably be jumping ship on OnePlus with my next phone.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:55 PM   #65
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I am likely going to go with the Pixel when I replace this 8T, which may happen sooner rather than later. I'm just glad it's not only me noticing the poor direction OnePlus is heading - so unfortunate, I really enjoyed their products. I was going to purchase the OnePlus Watch, but I'm out of the market for that now since I'll probably be jumping ship on OnePlus with my next phone.
I liked the Watch, but the screen being Gorilla Glass just makes it not durable enough. Mine is scratched to hell. Just replaced it with a Huawei Watch GT2 Pro with sapphire screen, and it is fantastic. Picked this one largely based on dimensions, since it's very similar to the OnePlus Watch.

I got those deep scratches within days of getting the watch, didn't even do anything particularly egregious.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2022, 12:58 PM   #66
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
yep, the 6 Pro looks kinda nice. I think i'll get that one next.

Old Apr 6, 2022, 06:45 PM   #67
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled withTrunks0 is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I liked the Watch, but the screen being Gorilla Glass just makes it not durable enough. Mine is scratched to hell. Just replaced it with a Huawei Watch GT2 Pro with sapphire screen, and it is fantastic. Picked this one largely based on dimensions, since it's very similar to the OnePlus Watch.

I got those deep scratches within days of getting the watch, didn't even do anything particularly egregious.
I'm kinda glad the actual face of the watch on my Galaxy Watch 4 is recessed. Preventing that sorta wear n' tear. I also forgot I left the plastic covering on the glass till a couple days ago. Opting to leave it on as it feels like a better idea to protect it.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2022, 09:02 PM   #68
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

My 8T is doing weird ****. I can't seem to swipe up to go to the home page anymore. 8/10 times it doesn't see it as an up swipe and rather just me scrolling. Really annoying ..

No clue what I would buy to replace it, though..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 16, 2022, 12:51 AM   #69
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

well, get the Pixel then and report back how you like it

Old May 16, 2022, 10:42 AM   #70
Nunz
RIP Roxen

I smacked the **** out of the phone, restarted it for the 99th time, and now it's acting normal again.. weird
Old May 16, 2022, 12:15 PM   #71
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

that's one way to "repair" it, i guess

Old May 31, 2022, 11:19 AM   #72
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Bought my first Oneplus phone (Oneplus 9) since I got it for a decent deal. So far, I like it. Had to upgrade from my previous phone since things were...weird on it. Apps would randomly close (listening to Pandora or a podcast in car then it would just turn off after so many minutes), the keyboard was highly inaccurate which lead to typos all the time, phone had some kind of weird lag if I typed a message longer than a paragraph, and I couldn't send text messages to anybody new on my contact list until they sent me a text first...

Yeah, was time for a change.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote