Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 3, 2005, 10:46 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

bounty_hunter is still being judged by the masses

Default massage tutorial?

I want to learn manily how to give shoulder/neckrubs. I have alot of female friends that well have tense muscles and would like to relieve that tension

It really isn't for evil I actually want to help my friends it truely is. So anyone have a decent tutoral out there (backrubs are a little too much, gonna need oil and crap and for them to take a shirt off, gotta work my way there, something simple for a novice thats why i want to start at shoulders and neck area)or hell teach me yourselves, i would appreciate it =)
Old Jan 3, 2005, 11:51 PM   #2
schwartz
Team Zissou

schwartz is still being judged by the masses

Wish I could help you with that area man but all I have is a library collection of Xania tantric massage instructional videos
schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:00 AM   #3
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

anyone/ ladies? men who have ladies? what do they like best?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:07 AM   #4
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

best thing to do is to find someone who's already good and learn from them. reading from a book is next to useless as a book can't properly explain how much pressure to apply.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:09 AM   #5
MUTHA-Theresa
Dirty Peace Luvin Hippie

MUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled with

My wife loves it when I rub her feet and calves
plus it gets her in the mood really quick too

Not sure if this will help as some people are too ticklish

Now. Fly, you fools! - efin
MUTHA-Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:11 AM   #6
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

teach me mutha, massage my peepee

blue your right but I also HATE going into things not having a damn clue. I want to somewhat learn what I'm doing then practice on someone
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:18 AM   #7
MUTHA-Theresa
Dirty Peace Luvin Hippie

MUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled withMUTHA-Theresa is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty_hunter
teach me mutha, massage my peepee
Swedish or deep tissue peepee massage?

Here I found a couple of Tutorial links 4 ya.
http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/...e/massage.html
http://www.massagecourses.net/massagetutorial1.htm
http://www.massagecourses.net/massagetutorial2.htm
http://www.massagecourses.net/massagetutorial3.htm
I hope these help ya brutha

Now. Fly, you fools! - efin

Last edited by MUTHA-Theresa : Jan 4, 2005 at 01:25 AM.
MUTHA-Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:19 AM   #8
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Rub, rub, rub with vegetable compound until they hang below your knees.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:33 AM   #9
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

thank you mutha I'm currently reading the second link (already saw the first) pictures help.

but the more advice the better guys!
Old Jan 4, 2005, 07:06 AM   #10
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

I give kick ass massages. I'm not jokin, the panties DROP when my hands touch the tired body, things start coming alive. I'm no messing around, I'm THAT good.
Old Jan 4, 2005, 10:31 AM   #11
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

:advice: or STFU!
Old Jan 4, 2005, 10:39 AM   #12
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Default Firm and strong yet soft and sensitive = :tehwin:

For me, the best way is to just go ahead and rub. Books are fine to read and such, tho communicating with the person is best. Ask her, how does that feel? This to hard? To soft?... etc. Withn a few minutes your going to know exactly which area needs what pressure.

Tho i did find draging your finger tips lightly over the newly massaged areas, to have a very postitive response! Along with whispering in her ears!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 10:50 AM   #13
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

My gf is a licensed Massage Therapist
Old Jan 4, 2005, 11:43 AM   #14
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCI Blue
best thing to do is to find someone who's already good and learn from them. reading from a book is next to useless as a book can't properly explain how much pressure to apply.
I concur wholeheartedly. In fact, I'd even go one step further and say it's more of an instinct one is born with than a skill one can learn.
I happen to be a great masseuse (not professionally) and the ladies love my magic hands
If I could describe how I give massages I'd have to say it's more a feeling than anything else... I don't really think about it while I'm doing it, both I and the massagee just get lost in the moment.
You must let your mind float like a leaf on a pond, grasshopper
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:14 PM   #15
schwartz
Team Zissou

schwartz is still being judged by the masses

I can't claim to have some sort of erotically super charged hands like some of these other men but I have been told before I can give a good massage. A lot of it has to do with your hands themselves. Some men are born with so called "piano fingers" which can make the task easier than those with small palms and stubs for fingers. If your doing the massage on bare skin it sometimes helps to keep yer hands well moisturized as no women wants sandpaper rubbin all over her.

A few important things to remember:
- Go slow, start gentle
-Ask her how it feels and adjust
- Find the spots that feel really tight and knotted and work your magic there
- Your thumbs are your friends. They can do wonders at working out the kinks in the neck, shoulders, and upper back.
- Try not to let your hands sweat too much otherwise that'll send everything to hell real fast.

Good grief that sounded like a 5 step guide to making love with your hands. Good luck out there man.
schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:20 PM   #16
multicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchWRX
My gf is a licensed Massage Therapist
next time i visit vancouver, can i come for a free massage?
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:27 PM   #17
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaidarHaran
I concur wholeheartedly. In fact, I'd even go one step further and say it's more of an instinct one is born with than a skill one can learn.
I happen to be a great masseuse (not professionally) and the ladies love my magic hands
If I could describe how I give massages I'd have to say it's more a feeling than anything else... I don't really think about it while I'm doing it, both I and the massagee just get lost in the moment.
You must let your mind float like a leaf on a pond, grasshopper
the thing is...lets just say I have magic fingers, every girl I've been with well..they like what i do with my hands...dancing or otherwise

thats why I want to try learning how to massage.you know..relax a girl.

Hell sometimes I can make myself hot just by carassing my arm with my fingers... would that be a good thing other then weird?

Last edited by bounty_hunter : Jan 4, 2005 at 01:30 PM.
bounty_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:39 PM   #18
multicycle

Quote:
the thing is...lets just say I have magic fingers, every girl I've been with well..they like what i do with my hands...dancing or otherwise

Hell sometimes I can make myself hot just by carassing my arm with my fingers... would that be a good thing other then weird?

i...uhm...am....speechless......
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:42 PM   #19
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicycle

i...uhm...am....speechless......
Hey i don't use moisturizer everyday for nothing, I've worked hard all my life but my hands are soft and I'm proud of that, girls like holding my hand
Old Jan 4, 2005, 01:53 PM   #20
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

You'll never find out how good you are until you actually try it. Go find a girl who you're comfortable being around, and offer her a massage. I've never been turned down using this method, and I ain't no Cassanova.
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 05:29 PM   #21
cfsirl
Radeon Evergreen

cfsirl is still being judged by the masses

There is not really a carved-in-stone way as far as massaging. Different people like different things. It's a matter of trying something and seeing how they feel. Something that works on somebody may not necessarily work on another. Of course, practicing lets you get used to how much pressure you apply, what people like, etc.

Good luck on that!

James Beran (December 23, 1947 - December 22, 2011). You gave me the opportunity to grow and learn from you and if it weren't for you, I would not be where I am today. Rest in peace and at least your suffering has ended.
cfsirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2005, 05:40 PM   #22
multicycle

lifting heavy weights helps how much pressure you apply
Old Jan 4, 2005, 07:56 PM   #23
BaronVonBalsac

BaronVonBalsac is still being judged by the masses

1. Apply hands.
2. Squeeze.
Old Jan 4, 2005, 07:58 PM   #24
Encyclopedia_b
Purveyor of OFN

Encyclopedia_b is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
ummm ... i guess ... WEIRDO!

You are what you think and with your thoughts you make the world.

God save me ... from your followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I readily acknowledge that modern PS3 exclusives look spectacular.
Encyclopedia_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2005, 12:21 AM   #25
Tyler582
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Tyler582 is still being judged by the masses

From my experience a "tickle" of the lower and upper back feels really good. This involves lightly moving your finger nails over the skin. This wont relieve tension though prolly. Im sorta in the same boat.

-Tyler
ASUS UL30-VT A1 13.3" Notebook w/64GB SSD
Tyler582 is offline   Reply With Quote