Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old May 30, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Sorry Sazar, even Steven Sinofsky prefers Android.

http://www.androidcentral.com/steven...arries-htc-one

Speaking to Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at the D11 conference in New York, former head of Windows at Microsoft Steven Sinofsky dropped a small statement that he now uses an Android device. Responding to the question by Walt of "... what do you make of Google and Apple?", Sinofsky replied with a statement that today he carries an Android phone and that "We're all HTC One users these days." Speaking more broadly about Google and Android, Sinfosky actually had a bit of praise for what the company has accomplished with its platform, even going so far as to say that "Android is great".

Ouch.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2013, 03:50 PM   #2
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Well, to Sazar's credit, the Windows Phone 8 team wasn't/isn't a part of the Windows 8 team. Also, why would a guy who was ousted from the company want to promote it? Last I knew, Sinofsky was one of the proponents of internal Microsoft groups being so fragmented.

Echo Chamber - "an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered."

This is considered trolling and a personal attack according to Curio. FYI in case you decide to step in there. I wonder if the definition of irony is known...
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2013, 04:55 PM   #3
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Do we really expect people to only use products from their (former) employers?

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 30, 2013, 06:55 PM   #4
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Oh, well some guy I've never heard of doesn't like my phone. Let me rush to the store...

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2013, 06:06 AM   #5
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Hay guzy.

I have an Apple computer and a Windows phone.

I'm a rebel!
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2013, 08:20 AM   #6
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
http://www.androidcentral.com/steven...arries-htc-one

Speaking to Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at the D11 conference in New York, former head of Windows at Microsoft Steven Sinofsky dropped a small statement that he now uses an Android device. Responding to the question by Walt of "... what do you make of Google and Apple?", Sinofsky replied with a statement that today he carries an Android phone and that "We're all HTC One users these days." Speaking more broadly about Google and Android, Sinfosky actually had a bit of praise for what the company has accomplished with its platform, even going so far as to say that "Android is great".

Ouch.
Damn, it must really grind your gears when the Woz uses his Android devices

It's a free country, if you have the means, use whatever you want

I can tell you why, in my opinion, something is better or worse, but at the end of the day, you make the decision (or have someone make it for you).

I love Android. See my posts, I have consistently praised the OS. I use WP8 now, but I am not married to the platform. There would be no issues with me flipping the script and moving to an HTC One or a Nexus device.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2013, 08:33 AM   #7
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
Hay guzy.

I'm a rebel!

I thought a rebel on here was being a complete Apple fanboy that strictly uses Google software.

Echo Chamber - "an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered."

This is considered trolling and a personal attack according to Curio. FYI in case you decide to step in there. I wonder if the definition of irony is known...
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2013, 11:33 AM   #8
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
I thought a rebel on here was being a complete Apple fanboy that strictly uses Google software.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 04:31 AM   #9
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
Hay guzy.

I'm a rebel!
I have a windows computer and an apple phone and use chrome and gmail

I dont care who the **** makes the stuff, just that I like it and it suits me

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 06:06 AM   #10
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Was thinking the exact same..
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 09:24 AM   #11
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I guess the phone wasn't all that and a bag of chips, otherwise he'd keep using it despite the issue with Microsoft.

Kind of makes me wonder what Scott Forstall is using these days.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 09:30 AM   #12
HAL10000
Radeon Arctic Islands

HAL10000 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Eric Schmidt still uses a Blackberry.

The market can stay irrational longer than you can remain solvent.
HAL10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2013, 05:36 AM   #13
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
I guess the phone wasn't all that and a bag of chips, otherwise he'd keep using it despite the issue with Microsoft.

Kind of makes me wonder what Scott Forstall is using these days.
Maybe he likes to test different phones? Tech people try different phones/os/pc/<tech> all the time.
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote