Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 7, 2016, 12:56 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default GTA VI

Because we know it's coming.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 01:28 AM   #2
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Because we know it's coming.
2years from now.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2019, 01:06 PM   #3
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
2years from now.
As a console exclusive then another 2 years of waiting for the (poorly done) PC port.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 22, 2019, 12:04 PM   #4
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
As a console exclusive then another 2 years of waiting for the (poorly done) PC port.
Wasn't the pc port of V considered good? (Besides the mod fiasco)
borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2019, 12:27 PM   #5
Loser-P
Radeon HD 4850

Loser-P can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLoser-P can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I remember mouse control was janky for a while after it first came out. Depending on which setting you used you either got lots of input lag or sensitivity changing with FPS, but that got sorted eventually.

in almost every other regard I think it's a good example of a console port done well.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 03:05 PM   #6
borat
Radeon R700

borat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyborat can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser-P View Post
I remember mouse control was janky for a while after it first came out. Depending on which setting you used you either got lots of input lag or sensitivity changing with FPS, but that got sorted eventually.

in almost every other regard I think it's a good example of a console port done well.
I was gonna say, I heard good things. GTA 4 always ran awful for me....

Also, the pc port of V only took 5 months longer than the ps4 and xb1. I guess people would have rather we got a port of the 360 version?
Old Apr 7, 2016, 01:31 AM   #7
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Rockstar has confirmed development on GTA 6, and they have stated that they would like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games. [3]

“Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas,” Benzies said. “In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting.”

As of March 29, 2016, Rockstar hadn't settled on a location. They had previously scouted Tokyo, but this is not a confirmed location for GTA 6
Old Apr 7, 2016, 02:33 AM   #8
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

GTA VI: Pyongyang

Play as Kim Jong-un to become the ruler of North Korea. Mid story, second part of the map opens up and you get to invade South Korea.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 04:51 AM   #9
lviz
On my way

lviz is still being judged by the masses

Whatever they do, I hope for a good single player experience. The story of GTA5 wasn't very good, and all extra content has been for GTA Online, which I don't play.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 07:36 AM   #10
Darkz0r
Italian Brazilian Rager

Darkz0r can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkz0r can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I hope they invest a good amount of resources in a good custom mission creator...only way to give it longevity!
Old Apr 7, 2016, 08:14 AM   #11
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Honestly, I'd rather they work on Red Dead Redemption 2 before GTA6. They can keep GTAV alive for many more years with single player DLCs like they did with GTA4.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2019, 02:27 PM   #12
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
GTA VI: Pyongyang

Play as Kim Jong-un to become the ruler of North Korea. Mid story, second part of the map opens up and you get to invade South Korea.
You should start in the game industry making cool games. I find the gaming idea appealing, play as Kim Jong-Un as a pup being a posh gangster in North Korea and a boarding school in Switzerland, then gradually upgrade the character to becoming the ruler of north Korea. The final battle comes with a bang when Kim Jong-Un invades Seoul.

There we got some serious action and a good plot with a large variety of game play.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:38 PM   #13
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Not going to argue with you. If you want further discussion on it you're free to PM me.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:08 PM   #14
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
You should as well for creating a thread with no meaningful info just "because its coming" We might as well preempt every cod from here until 2030 with a thread.
Quote:
Not going to argue with you. If you want further discussion on it you're free to PM me.

No need.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...92&postcount=3
Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:14 PM   #15
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

ouhhh there's tension in this thread

Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:16 PM   #16
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old Apr 11, 2016, 10:19 PM   #17
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

GTA VI - Earth
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2016, 06:40 PM   #18
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
You'd look for a 40% discount price before purchasing, lets be real here.

RDR is definitely a game I'd buy at release. But yeah of course I'd try to find a 10-20% off deal. But I'd pay full price if there was no deal and i knew the port was solid.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2016, 06:42 PM   #19
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

only reason the single player version gets post-release support is to keep updating the online component.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2016, 04:10 PM   #20
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I know it might not be best for all game play but some place like houston or dallas with just massive amount of wide spread freeways would be awesome.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 10:27 PM   #21
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Default GTA VI

Come at me bro

Old Apr 12, 2016, 10:35 PM   #22
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:

Old Apr 12, 2016, 10:40 PM   #23
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Damn megaman

Sorry logical, point to megaman. If you can top that then it's still anyone's game
Old Apr 12, 2016, 11:39 PM   #24
logical
What is my purpose?

Ya got me

Old Apr 12, 2016, 11:49 PM   #25
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

dam logical, 2 points; one for busey and one for the fact that I have never seen this one.

2-1 in favor of logical.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 05:26 PM   #26
Megaman
Packing heat!

And so.... the rumors begin. Miami, Vice City may be the next location. Female character may be added, also cross country travel from US to south America.

Crappy source... but as always grain of salt.

Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:26 AM   #27
borat
Radeon R700

Here's hoping they do something this time that prevents them from having to sabotage the modding aspect...
Old Apr 20, 2019, 01:47 AM   #28
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old Apr 20, 2019, 01:52 AM   #29
logical
What is my purpose?

Why wouldnt it be under development? Theyre usually at like a 5 year development cycle.

Old May 19, 2019, 11:17 PM   #30
Megaman
Packing heat!

Rumors have begun now since apparently Sony paid big to time the release of GTA 6 for the PS5 release next year.

Also rumors say there are 3 cities involved...Vice City, Liberty City and Los Santos and that Rockstar has something to show case during E3 (could be anything)

I would have said that it would be highly possible for this scenario to occur but I'm not sure it will because I'm expecting RDR 2 to come out on PC first and we still have no word on it.

What are the chances Rockstar could release RDR 2 PC, early next year along side GTA 6 on console? Expectations too high on that being the case?

Perhaps the PC department could work on RDR 2 whilst console department works on GTA 6?

Last edited by Megaman : May 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM.