Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 10, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default New Humble Bundle

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

If you don't own divinity 2, then it is a good deal.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 02:08 PM   #3
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I don't have any of them. How's European Escalation?

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 10, 2013, 02:11 PM   #4
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I don't know, those >$6 games both fall in genres I rarely play.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 02:26 PM   #5
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I don't have any of them. How's European Escalation?
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...alation-review

9/10.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2013, 03:01 PM   #6
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
Thanks, looks well worth it for $6.

yoz
Old Oct 10, 2013, 05:43 PM   #7
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Thats an awesome bundle!
Many games that I wanted to try but said meh not interested enough
Im getting it! Thanks for the heads up

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2013, 07:46 PM   #8
bman212121
Radeon R520

bman212121 is still being judged by the masses

Yea I've always wanted to at least try Cities XL. I heard it wasn't that special but for as little as $1 why not.
Q6600 G0 3 gigers - ThermalRight Ultra 120 Extreme w/ Scythe Kama - XFX 780I - 8GB Patriot 4-4-4-12 DDR2-800 - Diamond HD5870 - Dell 2407WFP - Intel 160GB G2 - X-FI Fatal1ty - Logitech Z5500 - Sennheiser HD555 - ThermalTake Toughpower 850W - CM Stacker 830 Custom - Logitech G5 - Saitek Eclipse II - Windows 7 x64
bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2013, 09:49 PM   #9
Argoon1981
Radeon Northern Islands

Argoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete strangerArgoon1981 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Bought it thanks for the info.
Creative SB Audigy 4
W10 64bits

My modeling portfolio
Argoon1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2013, 12:37 AM   #10
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Bought it. 6 dolla for all..

I didn't have any of those games.. so $6 is nothing.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2013, 03:27 AM   #11
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
...when are they ever NOT worth it?
Old Oct 13, 2013, 08:04 PM   #12
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

well i though the last one with tropico's was pretty bad since I'm not a fan of the genre.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2013, 09:34 PM   #13
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm still mad that I missed the humble bundle for Supcom 1.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 01:55 PM   #14
Higgy10
Radeon Arctic Islands

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
bundle is worth it just for that game, excellent rpg imo and vastly underrated.
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2013, 02:22 PM   #15
soylent
Hufu

soylent is still being judged by the masses

They were forced to release Divinity 2 early, and it shows. It's greatest weaknesses are the mostly the same ones as Divine Divinity with extra bugs thrown in; the combat mechanics have never been the series strong suit and the balance is about what you'd expect if the programmers tested it over a launch break and said **** it that'll do.

It's greatest strenghts are, lots of random stuff happens, you can barge in on quests and quest lines without being given them in advance, the ambience is good and there are lots and lots of secrets.

It has it's charms, but it's not a masterpiece.

Precautions:
Keep locked up. Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing. If ingested,
seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Keep away from incompatibles such as oxidizing
agents, acids.

Last edited by soylent : Oct 15, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
soylent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2013, 02:33 PM   #16
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chubz once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

All "meh" except Wargame.
Old Oct 16, 2013, 01:35 AM   #17
Calroon
Radeon R200

Calroon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
bundle is worth it just for that game, excellent rpg imo and vastly underrated.
Exactly this. Voice acting is nice and the quests, riddle, hidden treasures are hilarous at times. Animations are a bit stiff and you can't really avoid getting into melee, but overall the game is great and a steal at this price (and it's expansion).
Calroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2013, 11:47 AM   #18
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I paid $10, but split it $5 to FHI and left the default split to charity.

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2013, 07:49 PM   #19
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
All "meh" except Wargame.
You don't like divinity II?
Old Oct 18, 2013, 11:45 PM   #20
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
You don't like divinity II?
the maxos taunt was worth the whole purchase itself
Old Oct 19, 2013, 02:09 PM   #21
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
the maxos taunt was worth the whole purchase itself
don't recall that for some reason, and it's been only half a year since i've played this