Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 3, 2007, 10:58 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

bounty_hunter is still being judged by the masses

Unhappy toilet demon?

So I go into the bathroom to do my buisness and theres sound comming from the toilet..if you here like sounds from another planet something like this. No worries I guess..I sit downand the toilet seat is FREEZING..my toilet has always kept the toilet seat somewhat warm.

So I realize that she must be kind of angry at me, the water is higher and seems in a state of constant flush..but a slow flush. I came to realize this after I done my buisness, cleaned up and went to look at my work (everyone does this, don't lie) and everything was gone. I know I did something but the water was as clear as the time i laid eyes on it.

So how do I calm her down, I can't flush and the water is higher then usual..im worried it'll keep rising.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 11:01 PM   #2
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

learn2plunger
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2007, 11:02 PM   #3
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Just admit it, you NEED Brynn's help on this.

ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 4, 2007, 12:22 AM   #4
AlienZombie
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AlienZombie is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounty_hunter View Post
cleaned up and went to look at my work (everyone does this, don't lie) and everything was gone. I know I did something but the water was as clear as the time i laid eyes on it.
It just went right down the pipe. Good aim
Old Apr 4, 2007, 12:24 AM   #5
The Pig
Banned

The Pig is still being judged by the masses

What was that one website that had the list, descriptions, and pictures of all the different kind of poops you can do?
The Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 12:28 AM   #6
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Plunge it and take off the back of the toilet and see if the chain attached to the rubber drain stopper thingy is tangled or something and untangle it if so. Don't worry, the water is not that dirty and you can wash your hands afterwards anyways.
Old Apr 4, 2007, 01:40 AM   #7
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think the only way to calm her down is to sacrifice a blonde virgin to her.
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 01:43 AM   #8
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by riho View Post
I think the only way to calm her down is to sacrifice a blonde virgin to her.
But those are nothing but a myth sir!

Like unicorns
Old Apr 4, 2007, 01:47 AM   #9
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post

Like unicorns
I bet that blonde in your avatar is a virgin. Unless she? hasn't been raped by a twelve tentacled alien in all her orifices.

Last edited by riho : Apr 4, 2007 at 01:52 AM.
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 01:47 AM   #10
cjl64
The Mod has you....

cjl64 is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienZombie View Post

Also... if you need mod assistance please pm cjl64 for speedy results. :D
cjl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 01:52 AM   #11
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienZombie View Post
it wasn't solid. it was more of a brown cone mist.

I'll check out whatever fuku did. If I die..I blame zoidberg.
Old Apr 4, 2007, 02:03 AM   #12
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

ok i found the problem, those little toilet cakes that makes your water blue was stuck between the black flap and the hole where the water from the tank goes to flush the toilet.

simple
Old Apr 4, 2007, 02:07 AM   #13
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by riho View Post
I bet that blonde in your avatar is a virgin. Unless she? hasn't been raped by a twelve tentacled alien in all her orifices.
She's a princess, and the theme is not suiting to aliens and/or tentacle beasts, so I would say she is.

You ruined my funny with your funny
Old Apr 4, 2007, 02:07 AM   #14
cjl64
The Mod has you....

Subscriber

Quote:
ok i found the problem, those little toilet cakes that makes your water blue was stuck between the black flap and the hole where the water from the tank goes to flush the toilet.

simple
that turd on the other hand could still be hiding... waiting to make its move and kill you for trying to flush it away.

Old Apr 4, 2007, 03:33 AM   #15
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

this thread is useless without he he
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 04:20 AM   #16
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

I hold you accountable for all future pics now.
Old Apr 4, 2007, 05:27 AM   #17
Ultimacy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ultimacy is still being judged by the masses

"This post is completely false and defamatory. Take it down or else."
Ultimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 05:30 AM   #18
cjl64
The Mod has you....

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy View Post
ROFL

Old Apr 4, 2007, 05:33 AM   #19
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post

Like unicorns
Old Apr 4, 2007, 05:48 AM   #20
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy View Post
is that really a movie? if so you probably just one post of the week
Old Apr 4, 2007, 07:14 AM   #21
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
is that really a movie? if so you probably just one post of the week
Yep, it's really a movie and it's pretty damn funny in a SUPER ULTRA MEGA cheesy b-movie kind of way. Just the noises the little monsters made had me on the floor lmao for half the movie.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 09:03 AM   #22
infowar
Banned

infowar is still being judged by the masses

i remember seeing the box for that movie when i was little and i got scared to use the toilet.
later i saw it and thought it was no big deal. if i remember correctly there is only one toilet scene.
infowar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 09:45 AM   #23
NEODARK
Radeon Sea Islands

NEODARK is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pig View Post
What was that one website that had the list, descriptions, and pictures of all the different kind of poops you can do?
http://www.the-big-****-list.com/

*Stupid word filter, change **** to S H I T with no spaces.
Old Apr 4, 2007, 11:05 AM   #24
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

You know, with a name like that you could market it as a Japanese version of Toilet Duck.

"TOOOOOOIIIIII-LLLLLEEEEET DEEEEEMONURUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!"
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 01:41 PM   #25
JDwoods[TeamATi]
Something witty goes here

JDwoods[TeamATi] is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by infowar View Post
i remember seeing the box for that movie when i was little and i got scared to use the toilet.
later i saw it and thought it was no big deal. if i remember correctly there is only one toilet scene.
I saw it as a kid and was freaked out using the bathroom at night. I grew out of it, but the Special FX were realistic for the time. Now it's laughable.

It was the first thing I thought of when I read the title.
JDwoods[TeamATi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2007, 04:23 PM   #26
mbeeston
Azure Tenebrae

mbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete strangermbeeston once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDwoods[TeamATi] View Post
I saw it as a kid and was freaked out using the bathroom at night. I grew out of it, but the Special FX were realistic for the time. Now it's laughable.

It was the first thing I thought of when I read the title.
i remeber that
"Intelligence has nothing to do with politics." - ambassador muwlari
" when somethings weird and it don't look good, who do you think it is? GHOST NAPPA"
mbeeston is offline   Reply With Quote