Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jan 19, 2022, 11:04 AM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

It's a good thing that many people have a case that can fit two powersupplies now thanks to the popularity of the lian li 011 dynamic.

Perfect for Lovelace!
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 11:27 AM   #362
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
It's a good thing that many people have a case that can fit two powersupplies now thanks to the popularity of the lian li 011 dynamic.

Perfect for Lovelace!
not really
wait till the miners brownout north america with Lovelace

my case can fit 4 PSU's but i'm not going to do it

hopefully RDNA 3 will come it at a lot less of a greedy bastard for power
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 11:42 AM   #363
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
A need of minimum 1000 watt power supply begins to apear.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 19, 2022, 01:00 PM   #364
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
I should be set.
I know I am.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 02:07 PM   #365
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Well I'm fooked then.
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 02:23 PM   #366
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Well I'm fooked then.
NV Linda PSU

https://www.absolutegenerators.com/k...YaAiRXEALw_wcB

Old Jan 19, 2022, 02:55 PM   #367
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Woah... I normally don't care about power draw... but this is nutters. Kinda hope it isn't true, because that is WAY over the top.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 02:58 PM   #368
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I got an email from my electricity company which says my charges will be dropping next month so I’m good to go regardless of power draw.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 03:02 PM   #369
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I got an email from my electricity company which says my charges will be dropping next month so I’m good to go regardless of power draw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inWKw8nqQlI
Old Jan 19, 2022, 06:38 PM   #370
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

For a massive performance boost, I'll do 600watt.

Y'all want big jumps in performance on some 150watt POS. Time to get to reality. If you want the numbers, something has got to give. If you don't like it, stick with 1080p. If the performance jump is as massive as rumored (I doubt it, much like 600w TDP for reference boards) then it has to come from somewhere.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2022, 07:49 PM   #371
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

Y'all want big jumps in performance on some 150watt POS. Time to get to reality. If you want the numbers, something has got to give. If you don't like it, stick with 1080p. If the performance jump is as massive as rumored (I doubt it, much like 600w TDP for reference boards) then it has to come from somewhere.

if they say 600w TDP it will hit 750 and maybe 800 watts on heavy gaming and 900 on the moldy donut

and it is BS .

unless it is still on the same Samsung node

going from samsung 8nm to TSMC 5nm there is no excuse for it hitting 600+ watts .

they are pushing it too far to keep up with two chips on RDNA 3 .
most likely be bump gate again with those watts and temps they will bring
better get those easy bake ovens back

Last edited by bill dennison : Jan 19, 2022 at 07:55 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 09:29 PM   #372
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

You'll believe anything negative bill
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jan 19, 2022, 09:58 PM   #373
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
You'll believe anything negative bill
Domino's now we're cooking with NVidia

the power draw on Linda keeps getting higher and higher every month by release they will be restricted to only 10 operating in any given zip code at once
Old Jan 19, 2022, 10:11 PM   #374
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Lmao
Old Jan 19, 2022, 10:55 PM   #375
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

Is that number quoted from the bible ?
Old Jan 20, 2022, 07:49 AM   #376
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
the power draw on Linda keeps getting higher and higher every month by release they will be restricted to only 10 operating in any given zip code at once
Quote:
Lmao
Old Jan 20, 2022, 11:22 AM   #377
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

ASUS Awards Its Employees With Huge Year-End Bonuses, All Thanks To Huge Profits From Crypto Mining In The GPU Segmen

https://wccftech.com/asus-gpu-graphi...ployee-awards/

Keep paying overpriced GPU's guys ... some people get rewards actually
Old Jan 20, 2022, 11:28 AM   #378
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsykes View Post
Keep paying overpriced GPU's guys ... some people get rewards actually
Keep not buying anything sykes, 720p B&W is always a good option.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 11:56 AM   #379
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I can't never be like KAC ...

The irony of the matter is that one can buy a "new" 6500XT and technically play 1080p and 720p B&W at over 300$ ....

Last edited by badsykes : Jan 20, 2022 at 12:05 PM.
badsykes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2022, 02:12 PM   #380
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

The 6500 is way too expensive for the performance that it offers though, the overpriced high end gpus actually makes a better argument for their insane pricing than the 6500.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2022, 02:35 PM   #381
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
The 6500 is way too expensive for the performance that it offers though, the overpriced high end gpus actually makes a better argument for their insane pricing than the 6500.
I am just teasing acroig .... My vega56 is way more powerfull and is truly a 1080p card.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 02:44 PM   #382
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
I am just teasing acroig .... My vega56 is way more powerfull and is truly a 1080p card.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 03:41 PM   #383
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Without the will or the way to acquire such hardware for nonsense pricing....he shall forever become one of the console peasants.

It is fortold Sykes. Become one with the peasants.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2022, 07:20 PM   #384
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
Without the will or the way to acquire such hardware for nonsense pricing....he shall forever become one of the console peasants.

It is fortold Sykes. Become one with the peasants.
No console my friend ... :P
Indie gamer yes
The hardware is easily available.I can source it from my country or from european zone.I have to go through sale of the vega56 at least 700$ to offset the price of the new high end card.The other matter is that the new gen is around the corner that may be historical in performance and ..... price !

Last edited by badsykes : Jan 21, 2022 at 03:05 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 09:14 AM   #385
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

I bought RDR2 the game that i wanted to try so much and have nice graphics.I am playing on 1440p with the quality bar to max (favor quality) and is fine.I've in houses with gas lamps is just a bit lower fluidity but still fine.No need for a new gpu even in 1440p for this game to play like i like.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 09:44 AM   #386
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
I bought RDR2 the game that i wanted to try so much and have nice graphics.I am playing on 1440p with the quality bar to max (favor quality) and is fine.I've in houses with gas lamps is just a bit lower fluidity but still fine.No need for a new gpu even in 1440p for this game to play like i like.
Post becnhmark screen shot of your rig doing max graphics @ 1440p please.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 10:16 AM   #387
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Post becnhmark screen shot of your rig doing max graphics @ 1440p please.
Internal benchmark of the game both with samsung xcover4s phone.The print screen didn't worked.

@ 1440p (favor quality).

@ 1080p only resolution was changed and all the rest of the settings are the same as above

Last edited by badsykes : Jan 21, 2022 at 10:34 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 10:42 AM   #388
acroig
Troll SMod

And this is max settings @ 1440p?
Old Jan 21, 2022, 10:49 AM   #389
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
And this is max settings @ 1440p?
The 1440p is the first picture only with 44fps average
For max settings i turn the quality bar at the fartest where it says (favor quality) and the game automatically doing it for me.There are more fancy/exotic settings to be activated mannually but i didn't want to spend time going through all of them yet.It's already very faar under 60fps.What i can say is Freesync is doing a fine job feeling the 40fps much smoother than they are.
So i need a new GPU after all.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 10:58 AM   #390
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
The 1440p is the first picture only with 44fps average
For max settings i turn the quality bar at the fartest where it says (favor quality) and the game automatically doing it for me.There are more fancy/exotic settings to be activated mannually but i didn't want to spend time going through all of them yet.It's already very faar under 60fps.What i can say is Freesync is doing a fine job feeling the 40fps much smoother than they are.
So i need a new GPU after all.
Ah, ok. I'm manually setting all to Ultra and DLSS to Balanced. Averaging 107 FPS. DLSS did wonders for this game.