Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:19 PM   #39241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

48 year old built-in oven finally died.
We're planning to remodel the kitchen in the next couple years so we just replaced it with a Lowes Special.

But man, 48 years this thing lasted!
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:25 PM   #39242
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
32" and yes, i need to update it to 1010.3
quoting myself because either i'm blind or there isn't a newer firmware than the 1009.3 on the net, at least not for the 32". Any ideas?

https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/suppor...C32G75TQSCXXK/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:34 PM   #39243
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

November 02 is the correct version.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:35 PM   #39244
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
November 02 is the correct version.

well, then i don't need to update anything, even better. Thx.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old Jul 26, 2021, 02:19 PM   #39245
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Only real men drool over steel and rivets

You got that right!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 02:45 PM   #39246
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Finally! I snagged my precious!!! Kimber 1911 Rapide Black Ice 45ACP. I'm done buying guns for a while now. My late father's favorite gun was a 1911 45ACP. I shall shoot this baby on his birthday every year. The 1911 has always been my favorite gun, so I wanted one that stood out to me.

Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 04:35 PM   #39247
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Finally! I snagged my precious!!! Kimber 1911 Rapide Black Ice 45ACP. I'm done buying guns for a while now. My late father's favorite gun was a 1911 45ACP. I shall shoot this baby on his birthday every year. The 1911 has always been my favorite gun, so I wanted one that stood out to me.

Nice! Glad you got it finally!
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 04:44 PM   #39248
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Nice! Glad you got it finally!
I'm so excited! I've been searching for this one for a while now. FFL shipping order confirmed. She's finally going to be mine.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 04:55 PM   #39249
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I'm so excited! I've been searching for this one for a while now. FFL shipping order confirmed. She's finally going to be mine.
How long have you been after this piece? It looks gorgeous and I'm sure it handles as nice as it looks.

I want one now
Old Jul 26, 2021, 05:02 PM   #39250
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
well, then i don't need to update anything, even better. Thx.
I guess in 8 months Samsung might’ve gotten their shite together lol.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 05:04 PM   #39251
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
How long have you been after this piece? It looks gorgeous and I'm sure it handles as nice as it looks.

I want one now
About 9 months now. Finally found it on gun broker new in box, and not ridiculously over price. Some of the bids on these things go into the $2400 range used. This one is more sentimental. I have my glock to carry, and plenty of other toys, but this one is special to me.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 07:05 PM   #39252
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
About 9 months now. Finally found it on gun broker new in box, and not ridiculously over price. Some of the bids on these things go into the $2400 range used. This one is more sentimental. I have my glock to carry, and plenty of other toys, but this one is special to me.
Glad you found it buddy
Old Jul 27, 2021, 08:01 AM   #39253
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

caught a deal on this n80 with a 28-80 3.3-5.6g plus it came with a bag, a flash, some random accessories, and there was even an unused roll of portra 160

Old Jul 28, 2021, 10:21 AM   #39254
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

It arrived, Cyko

Old Jul 28, 2021, 12:00 PM   #39255
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Look at that baby monitor

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 02:28 PM   #39256
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Look at that baby monitor
I spent a solid 30 seconds looking for an actual baby monitor in the photo, before I realized you were talking about his actual monitor.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 03:06 PM   #39257
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Fan Expo tickets in October for me and my son.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 03:19 PM   #39258
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Old Jul 28, 2021, 04:49 PM   #39259
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

200 rounds of .45ACP ammo. That crap is pricey compared to 9mm.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 05:35 PM   #39260
eNforcer
Radeon Southern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I just bought something similar. Got tired of waiting for a deal on the Datavac brand.

eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 06:01 PM   #39261
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
I spent a solid 30 seconds looking for an actual baby monitor in the photo, before I realized you were talking about his actual monitor.

Old Jul 28, 2021, 06:56 PM   #39262
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Baby monitor

I got the Luminar AI photo editing suite by Skylam. It's supposed to have a super small learning curve, which I need. Now I just need time to take some photos.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 07:42 PM   #39263
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Baby monitor

I got the Luminar AI photo editing suite by Skylam. It's supposed to have a super small learning curve, which I need. Now I just need time to take some photos.

Luminar is interesting. The only thing I found different than LightRoom o justify buying it was the beauty filters.... which I never use because I dont take pictures of people

Old Jul 28, 2021, 08:37 PM   #39264
KAC
It might be gays!

Bills. It’s that time of the month.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 03:49 AM   #39265
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Luminar is interesting. The only thing I found different than LightRoom o justify buying it was the beauty filters.... which I never use because I dont take pictures of people
I need the beauty filters

It’s a neat program. Playing around with some old photos (still haven’t dug up my old Raws yet) it does exactly what they claim. Feels like cheating lol.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 05:19 PM   #39266
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Gf bought a Series s and I got her the headset

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2021, 05:22 PM   #39267
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Bills. It’s that time of the month.
Get the heavy flow pads on.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2021, 07:06 PM   #39268
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Get the heavy flow pads on.
Get the ones with wings!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2021, 07:40 PM   #39269
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Old Jul 29, 2021, 08:21 PM   #39270
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

two - Schwalbe Marathon Almotion 700c Tire (HS603) 700 x 38mm

https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_t...Almotion_HS603

182.67 w/shipping

Last edited by bill dennison : Jul 29, 2021 at 08:26 PM.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote