Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 2, 2022, 12:28 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Like everyone said, the season started off slow but picked up steam and ended with a crazy bang!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2022, 02:37 AM   #32
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

3 Episodes in. Might watch the 4th one now at 12:30am lol.

holy hell the soundtrack was SO annoying in the first episode. Very abrupt, super overused. Like we get it. It takes place in the 80s. Just stfu...I was thinking if they kept up the same pattern of rushed scenes and sticking in loud songs at the ends of them, there's no way I can finish this season. thankfully it seems like the crazy overuse was just in episode 1
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2022, 10:08 PM   #33
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

not sure exactly why but I wasn't the biggest fan of the big revelation/connection at the end of the last episode.

also i FULLY do not understand the whole time mechanic in the upside down, AND Nina.

So the upside down is frozen in the day of when Will was first abducted to there? why? don't we see the mall there in season 3 which didn't exist when will was taken? that whole premise seems wonky...

Also,

Elven is fighting One inside of Nina, right? so is the whole massacre just inside her mind? since she remembers it from her childhood? it's just a memory Brenner is using to get her her abilities back.

let me know if i missed anything

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:52 AM   #34
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Episode 3 onwards it has really picked up.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2022, 04:11 AM   #35
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
not sure exactly why but I wasn't the biggest fan of the big revelation/connection at the end of the last episode.

also i FULLY do not understand the whole time mechanic in the upside down, AND Nina.

So the upside down is frozen in the day of when Will was first abducted to there? why? don't we see the mall there in season 3 which didn't exist when will was taken? that whole premise seems wonky...

Also,

Elven is fighting One inside of Nina, right? so is the whole massacre just inside her mind? since she remembers it from her childhood? it's just a memory Brenner is using to get her her abilities back.

that is how i have it too. It happened in the past. She thought she was responsible.. but not. So they using her memories to activate her talents...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2022, 02:09 PM   #36
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:

Yes, Eleven is using Nina to relive her memories in vivid detail. Things she'd blocked off before, in the hopes that it helps her reignite her brain. She's not currently fighting One.

In those memories, we learn that Eleven effectively CREATED this monster, by opening the portal and shoving him into the upside-down, and teaching him how to create more portals so he's a menace.

One existed previously, but he was a human monster. Eleven turned him into the upside-down terror known as Vecna.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2022, 04:31 PM   #37
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post

Yes, Eleven is using Nina to relive her memories in vivid detail. Things she'd blocked off before, in the hopes that it helps her reignite her brain. She's not currently fighting One.

In those memories, we learn that Eleven effectively CREATED this monster, by opening the portal and shoving him into the upside-down, and teaching him how to create more portals so he's a menace.

One existed previously, but he was a human monster. Eleven turned him into the upside-down terror known as Vecna.

Is that right though?

So, we know 001 had some telepathic abilities beforehand right? He was already “magic” somehow. In a way that hasn’t been explained. But as a kid he was already doing **** like levitating his family members and snapping their body parts. So like, he was magic magic.

We also know that when Eleven “pushed” him out of our reality, she created the initial hole into the upside-down. So, Vecna learned that from her I imagine. Kill someone and you can create a portal where they were created to bridge between worlds.

The Upside-Down is a snapshot in time of when Will disappeared though right? And Will didn’t disappear right when Vecna got booted from our reality did he? He went missing sometime later? I think it was pretty close in time at least so maybe Nancy just has it wrong, the Upside-Down was created when Eleven punted Vecna not when Will went missing?

But the Upside-Down also has the giant smoke monster thing in it? The Mind-Flayer was already there when Vecna showed up? Is Vecna working as a General for the Mind-Flayer? Or did Vecna create and was he controlling the big MF?

Was Will already sensitive to weird stuff and kinda like 001 or Vecna when he was young? And that’s why he got yoinked and preyed upon initially?

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2022, 05:17 PM   #38
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Is that right though?

So, we know 001 had some telepathic abilities beforehand right? He was already “magic” somehow. In a way that hasn’t been explained. But as a kid he was already doing **** like levitating his family members and snapping their body parts. So like, he was magic magic.

We also know that when Eleven “pushed” him out of our reality, she created the initial hole into the upside-down. So, Vecna learned that from her I imagine. Kill someone and you can create a portal where they were created to bridge between worlds.

The Upside-Down is a snapshot in time of when Will disappeared though right? And Will didn’t disappear right when Vecna got booted from our reality did he? He went missing sometime later? I think it was pretty close in time at least so maybe Nancy just has it wrong, the Upside-Down was created when Eleven punted Vecna not when Will went missing?

But the Upside-Down also has the giant smoke monster thing in it? The Mind-Flayer was already there when Vecna showed up? Is Vecna working as a General for the Mind-Flayer? Or did Vecna create and was he controlling the big MF?

Was Will already sensitive to weird stuff and kinda like 001 or Vecna when he was young? And that’s why he got yoinked and preyed upon initially?

Will was told by Hopper (iirc) to face his fears, so he didn’t run from the flayed and it possessed him. Billy also later got too close (season 3) but i think the flayer is using Vecna. The reason being is that Vecna needs to be connected to those tentacles to breach our world, and those tentacles are very, very reminiscent of the tentacles the Flayer had hooked into Billy at the end of season 3. I think the mind flayer is using Vecna to create gateways, and to lure Eleven back into the upside down.

Also, when Steve first went through the watergate, there was either an earthquake that made a huge roaring sound, or something extremely massive roared and caused the quake. I think that something was the mind flayer.

All just speculation of course, but it was enough to get me good and hooked again
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2022, 08:18 PM   #39
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Will was told by Hopper (iirc) to face his fears, so he didn’t run from the flayed and it possessed him. Billy also later got too close (season 3) but i think the flayer is using Vecna. The reason being is that Vecna needs to be connected to those tentacles to breach our world, and those tentacles are very, very reminiscent of the tentacles the Flayer had hooked into Billy at the end of season 3. I think the mind flayer is using Vecna to create gateways, and to lure Eleven back into the upside down.

Also, when Steve first went through the watergate, there was either an earthquake that made a huge roaring sound, or something extremely massive roared and caused the quake. I think that something was the mind flayer.

All just speculation of course, but it was enough to get me good and hooked again
So, I forget... is the Mind Flayer (not a season 4 spoiler) still around? Based on the end of Season 3 I thought the gate was closed but that it was still lurking in the upside-down somewhere.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2022, 09:08 PM   #40
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
So, I forget... is the Mind Flayer (not a season 4 spoiler) still around? Based on the end of Season 3 I thought the gate was closed but that it was still lurking in the upside-down somewhere.
assume it is still around. im guessing we will see it before the end of the second batch of episodes. no way they will just abandon it when the characters mention it occasionally.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 07:18 AM   #41
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Is that right though?

He was an early version of 11... a scary powerful one, yes. When I used the term "created" I meant turning him into a creature of the upside-down.

Quote:

Plausible. They are speculating.

Quote:

Yes, the kids say as much, so I assume that's the writers trying to clue in the audience. Frankly, there's no way for them to know that Vecna is working for the Mind-Flayer.

Yes, why Will?

Old Jun 7, 2022, 07:22 AM   #42
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Just wanted to say I appreciate everyone using spoilers here.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2022, 10:34 AM   #43
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Biggest spoiler of all; WILL IS GAY AND HAS THE HOTS FOR SKINNY KID THAT I ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME OF

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2022, 11:45 AM   #44
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Biggest spoiler of all; WILL IS GAY AND HAS THE HOTS FOR SKINNY KID THAT I ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME OF
Will Wheaton
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2022, 11:51 AM   #45
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Liked it. Cool that next season is coming soon. Found the orderly stuff predictable though.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 07:14 AM   #46
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Is that right though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post

Plausible. They are speculating.

imo what makes the “time” mechanic the weakest part of this whole season is they combined the unclear time freezing thing of the upside down with the fact that eleven’s battle with one happened years ago, not now.

I don’t think eleven fully created the upside down, just the rift into it, like vecna did with the killing of his victims

I’d also say will disappeared way after vecna got booted since eleven was already escaped at that point, and Hawkinslab was experimenting with the rifts full on. no?
Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:54 AM   #47
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Well, that's fun.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...9c512922cc59f3

Quote:
‘Stranger Things’ Fans Have Spotted a Load of Clues That Vecna Has Been Around Since Series 1

As one fan pointed out on TikTok, all the way back in episode 1, series 1 when Will is biking home from playing D&D at Mike’s house and first encounters a Demogorgon’s shadow, we hear the sound of an old clock chiming.

If that wasn’t enough, another fan found a second moment from season 3 when we hear the old clock chiming after Billy has been dragged into the Upside Down.

Old Jun 21, 2022, 03:36 PM   #48
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEvEcpnG7k

Haven't watched the show. Glad to see the music get used in the trailer though.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2022, 04:18 AM   #49
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEvEcpnG7k

Haven't watched the show. Glad to see the music get used in the trailer though.
Noice... can't wait for it to drop!
Old Jun 22, 2022, 10:30 AM   #50
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
+1 Looks intense
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2022, 10:32 AM   #51
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Stranger Things 4 is my favorite storytelling of 2022. It's just perfect.

I watched the other three seasons this week all over again, because I like season 4 so much.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2022, 12:14 PM   #52
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
If you want to do an ultimate speedrun, just watch season 1 and then season 4 and you'll be somewhat prepared. you'll obviously miss some big storylines but it is better than nothing.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 03:29 AM   #53
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

last 2 episodes are out. only saw the first one so far.

Overall was solid. The only part that was a little whack was the coincidence of the bent-on-revenge-group being at the exact same army store as our heroes. other than that, was fine. also, anyone know what was that version of world apart called? its one of my favorite songs ever and I liked the remix too
Old Jul 2, 2022, 06:02 AM   #54
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationDave has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Finished the season. Holy **** those last two episodes were amazing. Can't wait for season 5.

Anyone else notice Conan the Barbarian's sword and how he used it just like Conan did? ****ing awesome reference.

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2022, 06:52 AM   #55
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Liked the last 2 episodes. Explained quite a few stuff.. (esp Max).
Old Jul 2, 2022, 07:55 AM   #56
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDengin can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Watched the finale last night after some d-bag on SWTOR blabbed a spoiler. I'll have his account banned for that, it's good to have connections.

My favorite part was Eddie playing Master of Puppets. Wonder if that'll get back in the charts too.
Solid season though. Just realized that the actress who plays Robin is Uma Thurman's and Ethan Hawke's daughter. Also Chrissy was played by Casper van Dien's daughter (Starship Troopers).
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2022, 09:33 AM   #57
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Robin looks like Uma Thurman imo a bit

Last edited by Munkus : Jul 2, 2022 at 11:44 AM.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 11:09 AM   #58
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengin View Post
Watched the finale last night after some d-bag on SWTOR blabbed a spoiler. I'll have his account banned for that, it's good to have connections.

My favorite part was Eddie playing Master of Puppets. Wonder if that'll get back in the charts too.
Solid season though. Just realized that the actress who plays Robin is Uma Thurman's and Ethan Hawke's daughter. Also Chrissy was played by Casper van Dien's daughter (Starship Troopers).
Starship Trooper (Casper) genes are good
Old Jul 2, 2022, 11:44 AM   #59
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Robin looks like Uma Thurman imo a bit
Uma is her mother. Ethan Hawke is her dad.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 01:57 PM   #60
KAC
Whatever

Good episodes. Too short. Season 5 better be good.