Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:41 PM   #1381
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
Fear is your only god

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Anything without that challenge just feels empty and boring to me, whether the challenge be combat, best formula to level or gear, or all of the above like Nioh. Throw in a solid story, something to make me want to see what happens and I’m hooked….like Nioh lol.

I don’t mind the length of the game as I only do 1 or 2 a year, so that’s an advantage for me.
I definitely play a lot of games throughout the year. One or two a month at least. I don't post about them here all that much though, only when I feel like sharing my impressions. I'm also always playing a lot of retro stuff in between.

But it can get really difficult trying to decide what to play, because I hate installing and starting a game that I end up not enjoying. Before I would slog through it anyways, but nowadays I don't care anymore. I'll just uninstall it and move on if I don't think its worth my time.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2022, 02:09 AM   #1382
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

while i do love complex games, with a deep, long story i just haven't got the time to play them properly lately, which is a shame but it is what it is.

So i tend to play some smaller, shorter games in between.

As for the PS5, well, i actually thought about getting one at the start, by honestly there isn't anything that would justify shelling out that money and i know i wouldn't use it more than my PS4 Pro which basically collects dust for the last few years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2022, 03:35 AM   #1383
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I definitely play a lot of games throughout the year. One or two a month at least. I don't post about them here all that much though, only when I feel like sharing my impressions. I'm also always playing a lot of retro stuff in between.

But it can get really difficult trying to decide what to play, because I hate installing and starting a game that I end up not enjoying. Before I would slog through it anyways, but nowadays I don't care anymore. I'll just uninstall it and move on if I don't think its worth my time.
I won’t force a playthrough either. That kind of factors into the 1 or 2 games a year thing because I used to buy games hoping I would like them…now though, if it doesn’t look like it will hook me I just avoid.

Even this new HZD coming out, I loved the first one, but for some reason I’m just not feeling it.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 16, 2022, 03:36 AM   #1384
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
while i do love complex games, with a deep, long story i just haven't got the time to play them properly lately, which is a shame but it is what it is.

So i tend to play some smaller, shorter games in between.

As for the PS5, well, i actually thought about getting one at the start, by honestly there isn't anything that would justify shelling out that money and i know i wouldn't use it more than my PS4 Pro which basically collects dust for the last few years.
No regret purchase for me. I’ve had a ton of fun with it already, and if it starts collecting dust, I’ll just give it away.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 08:18 AM   #1385
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Lol, we are all getting old. Was thinking the same thing the other day, i don't bother with a game if i don't think i would like it. I get about 3 hours of gaming time a week which is on a friday evening, i just don't have time to spend on games anymore. It took me 6 months to complete assassins' creed Valhalla and that was only playing that, nothing else. I also didn't think much of HZD, it was ok, i finished it but didn't think it was the greatest game and i am not going to waste time on the new one, maybe if i really have nothing else to play and its cheaper then i would bother with it
Old Feb 16, 2022, 09:45 AM   #1386
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
Lol, we are all getting old. Was thinking the same thing the other day, i don't bother with a game if i don't think i would like it. I get about 3 hours of gaming time a week which is on a friday evening, i just don't have time to spend on games anymore. It took me 6 months to complete assassins' creed Valhalla and that was only playing that, nothing else. I also didn't think much of HZD, it was ok, i finished it but didn't think it was the greatest game and i am not going to waste time on the new one, maybe if i really have nothing else to play and its cheaper then i would bother with it
I used to think getting old meant I would have more time I was so wrong lol. But I don’t complain, I’ve got more time to play than a lot of folks.
Old Feb 18, 2022, 05:31 PM   #1387
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Is the 30 fps mode in horizon 2 really that much better looking than the 60 fps mode?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2022, 08:17 PM   #1388
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Is the 30 fps mode in horizon 2 really that much better looking than the 60 fps mode?
The 60fps mode is noticeable smoother. The 30fps mode can occasionally look better. But the game looks amazing either mode. I picked performance mode this time even though I love eye candy. It improves the game all the time instead of just in some cases. And the game looks great.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2022, 07:57 AM   #1389
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
The 60fps mode is noticeable smoother. The 30fps mode can occasionally look better. But the game looks amazing either mode. I picked performance mode this time even though I love eye candy. It improves the game all the time instead of just in some cases. And the game looks great.
loving it so far

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2022, 09:53 AM   #1390
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Still waiting on a failed release day delivery from Amazon, suppose to get it today.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2022, 11:26 AM   #1391
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
loving it so far
The game is noticeable easier when you can aim and move so smoothly.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 01:22 PM   #1392
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Spent 6 hours playing this after work last night and I am impressed on how much the game improves on everything from the first one. I normally turn off motion blur in every game I play but leaving it set to normal really helps with how the game feels on resolution mode. The game also feels more responsive than HZD was on my PS4 Pro at 30fps.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2022, 02:52 PM   #1393
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

And Amazon still doesn’t even have it out for delivery yet, guess they can’t be trusted for release day delivery.
Edit: Finally delivered, now wait for the PS5 download.

Last edited by Nascar24 : Feb 19, 2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 12:03 AM   #1394
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

So really just got started in Forbidden West since it took a good while downloading the 87GB PS5 version over wireless and happened across a video about gyro aiming which may make it better for us mouse aiming people, its off by default so give it a go. Still will have to get some hours in to determine if I like it or not or find it better than using the stick.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 12:10 AM   #1395
jimjobob
Radeon Caribbean Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I tried setting it to performance and it looked terrible. It was blurry and has weird ghosting and kind of looked like a low bandwidth stream.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2022, 12:44 PM   #1396
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
I tried setting it to performance and it looked terrible. It was blurry and has weird ghosting and kind of looked like a low bandwidth stream.
Try playing around with your brightness/shadow/details in your display settings. My TV is usually on the bright side so it looked overdrawn and weird until I tweaked my brightness and shadows down. There isn't a simple one slider for brightness in this game and it's hard to get all 3 settings right. Took me a while and mine looks much better now. Details are clear and shadows look good now. As far as the 60fps vs 30 fps. I switched it to resolution mode and couldn't see any difference myself. But, after playing at 60fps, the 30fps was super-noticeable. NO WAY I could switch back now!
Old Feb 20, 2022, 12:48 PM   #1397
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
So really just got started in Forbidden West since it took a good while downloading the 87GB PS5 version over wireless and happened across a video about gyro aiming which may make it better for us mouse aiming people, its off by default so give it a go. Still will have to get some hours in to determine if I like it or not or find it better than using the stick.
LOL, I got to play the tutorial 3 days before you did for $10 extra dollars! Glad you got your copy now. I am past the credits finally where the game actually starts. The tutorial section is very linear and pretty long. It's design to get your going with movement and tools. The open world game doesn't even start until after the credits. Don't judge the game by the first level. Just made my way to the first real game area and found tons to explore and side quests to jump on.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 05:55 PM   #1398
jimjobob
Radeon Caribbean Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Try playing around with your brightness/shadow/details in your display settings. My TV is usually on the bright side so it looked overdrawn and weird until I tweaked my brightness and shadows down. There isn't a simple one slider for brightness in this game and it's hard to get all 3 settings right. Took me a while and mine looks much better now. Details are clear and shadows look good now. As far as the 60fps vs 30 fps. I switched it to resolution mode and couldn't see any difference myself. But, after playing at 60fps, the 30fps was super-noticeable. NO WAY I could switch back now!
It’s all the vegetation and stuff like that. It’s still present but not as bad in dirt. The leaves, moss, grass and stuff shimmers and when you move fast, it all blurs together. I guess what it reminds me most of is watching a standard dvd on a progressive scan tv with a non progressive scan DVD player back when such a thing existed and tvs didn’t do upscaling on their own if needed.

The difference in frame rate is very noticeable to me but I can get use to the lower frame rate after a bit. I can’t get use to the smearing and shimmering.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2022, 08:05 PM   #1399
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
It’s all the vegetation and stuff like that. It’s still present but not as bad in dirt. The leaves, moss, grass and stuff shimmers and when you move fast, it all blurs together. I guess what it reminds me most of is watching a standard dvd on a progressive scan tv with a non progressive scan DVD player back when such a thing existed and tvs didn’t do upscaling on their own if needed.

The difference in frame rate is very noticeable to me but I can get use to the lower frame rate after a bit. I can’t get use to the smearing and shimmering.
Hmmm. I am staring at the screen and don’t see any of that? Definitely not seeing any shimmering textures. I hate that with a passion too. Must be your TV or settings or I need new glasses?
Old Feb 21, 2022, 10:14 AM   #1400
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtTLrfdchoo

You can see the shimmering in this video, foliage seems to be affected by it in the performance mode.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 02:05 PM   #1401
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtTLrfdchoo

You can see the shimmering in this video, foliage seems to be affected by it in the performance mode.
I've seen that video. It's a great one everyone should watch. They do a really nice job showing off all the great graphical upgrades. It is one of the few games where favor resolution actually does produce better images at times. But it's up to everyone what they prefer. This video is a good source of info to help with that. Thanks!
Old Feb 28, 2022, 11:56 AM   #1402
Mangler
PC

Wait, GT7 is coming out this friday?

I had no idea.
Old Feb 28, 2022, 04:36 PM   #1403
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Honestly I don't care much about the graphical upgrades in Horizon Dawn, as the first game's graphics were fine. I just hope they fix the cheesy dialog.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2022, 04:38 PM   #1404
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

I had no idea.
Yeah, I had heard alot of chatter about it launching along with PSVR2, so I guess that's not happening?

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2022, 09:15 PM   #1405
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Honestly I don't care much about the graphical upgrades in Horizon Dawn, as the first game's graphics were fine. I just hope they fix the cheesy dialog.
It looks great. But the cheesy dialog seems to be beyond their capacity to solve. One character in particular is mute worthy every time he speaks. A lot was said about the facial expressions and dialogs do look really good as characters can now speak their cheesy lines with conviction. It’s semi-ground breaking technology. It’s something that will get better over time. But unfortunately it is so realistic you start to realize that the motion actors aren’t that good. It does raise the bar as you need Hollywood capable facial actors now too. It’s a huge jump from when video games got lip syncing to match finally. But it is in it’s early implementation and will push developers to try harder.
Old Mar 4, 2022, 10:33 AM   #1406
Ziklitschli
ziklitschlintorn

Location: Poland Where the pure lab reseach data show no life can exist
Ziklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZiklitschli can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

I had no idea.
Yes I preoredered actually, enjoy the pleasant type of driving from time to time.

First contact has been bad though, on start they push music rally on you, with music that I was unable to stand even to finish a single lap.

Then it's just gt sport 4k, sure there are improvements, but they don't build up into some great new whole for me. Actually gt sport, with its fixed time of day looked good whatever the conditions, wouldn't say that here tbh. ACC on PC, in addition to being better at everything that counts, also looks better, and on sale is 10x cheaper or sth heh.

Physics servicable, a bit more lively so far but that's it.

Campaign AI are still toddlers, just a matter of time not skill.

Only first impressions from a single track though (Lago Maggiore).

Garth Merenghi quotes
Most of you will probably know me already from my extensive canon of chillers including "Afterbirth" in which a mutated placenta attacks Bristol.

Everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce direct, act, paint... Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

There are rebels and there are innovators. I'm a rebel. I play a rebel brain expert who's in rebelliance against conventional logic, who's in rebelliance against the world order. It's about rebelliance. And if that's not being an innovator, I don't know what is.

In times of conflict, when you're up against an agressor, be he human, be he inhuman, whoe'er he be, often he is both.

Greetings traveller. Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and and wake - in the penumbra of uncertainity you call unconsiousness... you know, my books are essentialy about "what ifs". In "Black Fang" I asked - what if a rat could drive a bus? And what if it and its rat brethren took over and ate Parliment?

A lot of people say "Garth Merenghi? Doesn't he write that horror crap?" Well, you're an idiot, because my books always say something, even if it's simple like "Don't geneticaly engineer crabs to be as big as man". There's always a message or a theme.
Ziklitschli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2022, 07:42 PM   #1407
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Haven't even got the thing downloaded yet, no idea why it stopped downloading in rest mode. Played the 3 tracks while you wait for the dam thing to download and find the motion controls for driving satisfying. Seems decent enough.
Old Mar 5, 2022, 10:05 PM   #1408
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Enjoying Horizon 2: Forbidden dope. Level 30 and chugging along. Amazing game.

After that might indulge in GT7.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2022, 12:33 AM   #1409
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Also installed 1 TB Corsair MP600 LPX NVMe. Man that drive is absolutely dope af. Transferred 300 GB in under 3 minutes.
Old Mar 10, 2022, 12:51 AM   #1410
KAC
Whatever

Not sure if anyone else is playing this game but I am having a ball with it. Tons to do. Upgrading is not easy. Tons of weaponry and options. Possible to do a build and keep upgrading where upgrading is also not straight forward. Enjoying the living shiznit out of it. Optionality in combat is amazing.

I give it a 9.5/10 thus far. 0.5 removed from still some pending traversal issues.