Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 11, 2021, 05:33 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Pretty much every major crypto is dominated by whales. On eth whale bought into shibu probably simply to diversify and not hold just one or 2 coins...

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...u-shib-tokens/

Quote:
A mysterious Ethereum ($ETH) whale known as “Gimli” has kept on accumulating the meme-inspired cryptocurrency Shiba Inu ($SHIB) by adding $1.7 million more to his portfolio, now worth over $47 million.

The Ethereum whale’s move was first spotted by WhaleStates, which noted the 31.3 billion SHIB tokens the whale purchased were then worth around $1.73 million.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:39 AM   #92
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

This jizz shot is going down. Already lost a G in 3 days. Dafuq!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 04:42 PM   #93
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
This jizz shot is going down. Already lost a G in 3 days. Dafuq!
Welcome to organized gambling controlled by whales Remember, all crypto is a ponzi scheme -- the only one that has a tangible value is BTC, and I even question that sometimes.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:25 PM   #94
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yes I know what I got myself into. Probably entered at highest point as well. I am in for the long run. If these 15 Gs go to shite, it is what it is.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:45 PM   #95
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Just HODL and you'll likely be fine.

Up 20% one day down 20% the next this **** is so volatile its nuts. But sometimes it bulls and it worth waiting a year or 2 for when that happens.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 14, 2021, 01:02 AM   #96
KAC
It might be gays!

Yes this is my kids trust fund.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 01:20 AM   #97
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Yes this is my kids trust fund.
As in its 85% stock, 5% gold and 10% crypto right?... right?...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 14, 2021, 01:26 AM   #98
KAC
It might be gays!

Errr right now it is 100% crypto.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 08:03 AM   #99
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Just HODL and you'll likely be fine.

Up 20% one day down 20% the next this **** is so volatile its nuts. But sometimes it bulls and it worth waiting a year or 2 for when that happens.
I think things will work out well in the long run. I put in $700 a couple of years back and now on $13000, I was thinking the other day if I was single I would have been a millionaire now as I would have put in a whole lot more money but rather decided to buy a house lol. But hey, I look at it as free money
Old Nov 14, 2021, 08:18 AM   #100
KAC
It might be gays!

Same. If I had put in the money I had in 2017 in BTC instead of doing a mortgage. I would have 13 million dollar homes right now and I could rent out 12 of them and dick around all day playing video games.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 09:58 AM   #101
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
I think things will work out well in the long run. I put in $700 a couple of years back and now on $13000, I was thinking the other day if I was single I would have been a millionaire now as I would have put in a whole lot more money but rather decided to buy a house lol. But hey, I look at it as free money
Theres things that can work out in 5-10 years. If Ripple/XRP settles its sec case and banks continue to adopt it... Theres coins with utility and right now its gaming coins with sand being taken up by Ubisoft. I can imagine a small bullrun there if a pubg or fortnight gets financial crypto incentive to play and earn with a large user base.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 14, 2021, 10:11 AM   #102
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird sings

Playing long-term game with altcoins in dangerous.

Imagine investing in Top 10 in 2013...
MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2021, 01:36 PM   #103
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

hmm... I opened up a Binance account back in 2017 and bought about $500 of BCH (now worth a whopping $150). I have the email confirmations for the account and the transaction.

Now it seems that my account is disappeared. It looks like at some point Binance split, and now there's a special USA Binance that's separate from the rest of the world. It says I have 6 days to withdraw everything out or else it'll be gone forever, but doesn't seem to have any transaction history for me. Those bitches.

---

Luckily the Ethereum I bought at the same time is up 10x, and coinbase still seems to work properly.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2021, 10:12 PM   #104
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Shib had a big dip today but official shib twitter says something is coming...

Was gonna buy some more at 00003 bottom but looks like its going back up now.

Cant make out the video here...

https://twitter.com/Shibtoken/status...95351165059072

And earlier

https://twitter.com/Shibtoken/status...83750392811524

Quote:
Shytoshi Kusama™
@ShytoshiKusama
· Nov 22
All that said, I'll have good news for the #shibarmy this week. Going back into quiet mode to finish up.
Meh maybe I should do like this guy instead:

https://twitter.com/BetMGM/status/1462810181163757568

Quote:
BetMGM Lion face
@BetMGM
$50 Rightwards arrow $1,133,530.50

The Ravens last second score helped this bettor cash in over a MILLION DOLLARS yesterday Money bag

www.realitysandwich.com