Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 13, 2021, 09:35 AM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

In this market, much like the real estate market right now, you buy the best you can when you see it and worry about the price later.

I'll see y'all when release day comes..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 09:55 AM   #272
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Won’t be seeing me, 2K plus is not something I am willing to spend.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 10:01 AM   #273
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Won’t be seeing me, 2K plus is not something I am willing to spend.
All rumors. We'll see when it's released. Some of you guys put way too much weight behind these "throw **** at the wall and hopefully something sticks" rumor mill dummies and YouTubers.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 13, 2021, 10:06 AM   #274
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

If things remain like they are now where a 6800XT is $1500 at microcenter I don’t doubt 2K prices for next year.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 10:58 AM   #275
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
If things remain like they are now where a 6800XT is $1500 at microcenter I don’t doubt 2K prices for next year.
https://www.microcenter.com/product/...-graphics-card

2K you mean?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:05 AM   #276
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yea most of the 6900XT’s are already at 2K, seems people are balking at that price though as those are staying in stock.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:16 AM   #277
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Yea most of the 6900XT’s are already at 2K, seems people are balking at that price though as those are staying in stock.
Yeah, no 2K card for me either.

yoz
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:32 AM   #278
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
1599 at newegg

https://www.newegg.com/asrock-radeon...82E16814930057

1599 at amazon better card
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09258PCFS...ogi&th=1&psc=1

seems microcenter sucks

and not going to get as much scalping whan the 4080 ti MSRP is 2000.00
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:38 AM   #279
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Definitely buying 4080 Ti. I think if it mines like a mother farmer I will totally bone it for $2K.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2021, 11:47 AM   #280
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Definitely buying 4080 Ti. I think if it mines like a mother farmer I will totally bone it for $2K.
hopefully it will be a 4080 ti NoHashRrate

i'm sure it will be LHR 2.0

not a wonder why the 6900's are in stock they have about the hash rate of a 3070
infinity cache screws hash rate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPq0QWmxvsQ
Old Nov 13, 2021, 01:41 PM   #281
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Hopefully it will have 0 hash rate, F mining!
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:55 AM   #282
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Probably just there to make the $1500 cards look cheap.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:42 PM   #283
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Rumor Mill: Next-Gen AMD and Nvidia GPUs Will be 500W Monster Cards
https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/3...-monster-cards

looking more and more like i will have to add a 1 ton mini split to my office so add 850 bucks for that to the price of the card
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:46 PM   #284
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:55 PM   #285
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like I’ll be purchasing a 3080 the day before the 4080 is released.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:55 PM   #286
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Looks like I’ll be purchasing a 3080 the day before the 4080 is released.
Lies, pure lies.....

yoz
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:57 PM   #287
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Lies, pure lies.....
You got me
Old Nov 15, 2021, 01:59 PM   #288
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
You got me
You just don't want one.

yoz
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:40 AM   #289
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

They really need to get the Wattage consumption in check for this 40x0.

500+ watts when gaming just for the video card alone?
Old Nov 29, 2021, 11:05 AM   #290
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
They really need to get the Wattage consumption in check for this 40x0.

500+ watts when gaming just for the video card alone?
Crazy, we'll need dedicated PSUs for vids cards.

yoz
Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:32 PM   #291
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Seems 1000 watts would be the minimum. Glad that for past 13 years I am sporting over 1000 watts PSUs.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 12:36 PM   #292
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Don't care what the wattage is. I'll just buy a larger PSU, since I need one anyway. Want that 4080.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 01:18 PM   #293
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Don't care what the wattage is. I'll just buy a larger PSU, since I need one anyway. Want that 4080.
https://www.engadget.com/2007-01-05-...sion%20will%22.

https://www.newegg.com/p/1HU-00J7-00...09P8-_-Product

Old Nov 29, 2021, 09:41 PM   #294
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Yea no, you can keep you $615 PSU!
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:06 PM   #295
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Yea no, you can keep you $615 PSU!
plus adding the 240 volt wall plug and breaker you need to run it
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:07 PM   #296
Megaman
Packing heat!

I just preordered a 4080 Ti
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:22 PM   #297
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I just preordered a 4080 Ti
Yes

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:56 PM   #298
KAC
It might be gays!

I think I won't be buying anymore peasant cards like 4080 or 4080 Ti. 4090 is where the game's gonna be at. So I pre-ordered that one. Hopefully comes w/ 36 GB HBM2 and GDDR7X combo ram at 200.1 Gs.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:58 PM   #299
Megaman
Packing heat!

It will also come with 700 jizz pellets TDP
Old Nov 30, 2021, 01:03 AM   #300
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

RTX 4090 FE 600 watts and 2999.99 MSRP