Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Nov 18, 2021, 10:10 PM   #781
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Picked up a Series X halo edition, anything I should try?
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 01:00 AM   #782
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Picked up a Series X halo edition, anything I should try?
Halo
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 06:17 AM   #783
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Game Pass.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 19, 2021, 07:58 AM   #784
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Gamepass Ultimate(Also good for PC) for 3 years as long as you have a VPN to activate, works like a charm, added another 3 years to another Xbox account since I still have some left on the original account.

https://slickdeals.net/f/15388384-co...10#commentsBox
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 11:05 AM   #785
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I am assuming this doesn’t work if you already have GP Ultimate.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 01:52 PM   #786
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Nope, why I created another account. you can just use the new account to give access to the account you really want to use. I still have 10 months left but it still only comes out to 3.70 a month or less for the 26 months after that.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 02:29 PM   #787
KAC
It might be gays!

What do you mean you can give access to the account you want to use? Wtf is this sorcery? Link me with a nub guide ffs.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 02:43 PM   #788
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

You just create a new xbox account and login with it to your series X. You can then share the 2 accounts with a couple of check boxes. then they both have access to game pass.

I need to try this on PC, he claims it cant be done but I have read if you sign into the store app on your pc with the gamepass account that is active you can, haven't tried it yet. Maybe that wont work. Otherwise you would have to just use that account instead. Only reason that matters is gamer score so if you dont care about that crap none of that matters anyways.

Edit: Cant test this at this point because both accounts have ultimate, doesn't really matter unless you have some sort of attachment to your original account though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsc8Zfnv6S8

Last edited by Nascar24 : Nov 19, 2021 at 05:26 PM.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 10:09 PM   #789
KAC
It might be gays!

All my gamer score is on original account so yes it matters to me. It is my life’s work.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 01:59 PM   #790
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I have a life’s work account but when it comes to spending $3.70 a month to $14.99 I don’t care. Even though I know I can use it for sure on the Xbox, only question is the pc side.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 02:20 PM   #791
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I got gamepass ultimate for 3 years for less than a price of 1 year.

let the trial finish, then I got 3 years of xbox live on cdkeys, and then converted to gamepass ultimate for one months price.

Now It expires November 2024.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 02:25 PM   #792
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Would have done that but who knows if in 10 months they will keep letting people do this. Was still worth it to convert another 3 years now on a different account but really only getting 26 months out of it at $3.70 a month.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 03:01 AM   #793
KAC
It might be gays!

Mine expires in June. I think I will wait for the 3 year trick before I try something else.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 09:57 AM   #794
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Game Pass™ is so good that I don't mind paying full price for it.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2021, 11:32 AM   #795
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

It’s definitely nice, but much nicer at $3.70 a month for 3 years!