Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 7, 2021, 09:30 AM   #421
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Oh yes they can. Especially if the Senate Intelligence Committee doesn't have the proper clearance.
The Senate Intelligence Committee has the highest clearance because they pay for every project.

You cannot lie to the Senate Intelligence Committee unless you want to go to prison. Especially this report, which is a law, signed by the President.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 09:50 AM   #422
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Mellon says the same:

https://www.christophermellon.net/po...-the-uap-issue

Quote:
What did the much-anticipated report conclude? Here are the key findings:

No evidence that UAPs are secret U.S. aircraft. Surely our government can account for its own aircraft programs when each is worth billions. We also have systemic processes to keep track of classified programs and even DoD “waived” special access programs. Any revolutionary new aircraft programs would cost a fortune and, by law, have to be briefed to a minimum of 8 members of Congress.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 10:35 AM   #423
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

There is a slim possibility that some bureaucrats would be stupid enough to withhold stuff from Congress.

It's highly unlikely, but yes, there is a possibility.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 7, 2021, 09:31 PM   #424
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

https://www.uaptheory.com/

Interesting read again focusing on exotic gravitic propulsion but the cool thing here is that they show the 2013 Puerto Rico sighting and how it manifests lensing like a blackhole can do:

Website is hosted by an astrophysicist.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 7, 2021, 10:07 PM   #425
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
The only thing I could find that says that they are an astrophysicist is that their twitter account says that they are an astrophysicist. No one lies on twitter.

No name found on the website or their twitter account.

Did an ICANN lookup on the site and drew a blank on the name as well. Did a whois too.

They gave an address :Kalkofnsvegur 2, Reykjavik, Capital Region, 101, IS

It looks to be a parking lot.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ka...!4d-21.9351128

Good news is that the site was registered 1/19/21

https://who.is/whois/uaptheory.com
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2021, 11:07 PM   #426
pax
Rage3D Spammer

He seems to know his math:

https://www.uaptheory.com/geodesics/

But yeah looks like the fear of being shamed is keeping him incognito for now.

Good old stigma. Any ufo fan would normally love to take credit for a well written up website that gets hits from such as Mellon.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 8, 2021, 03:59 PM   #427
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
He seems to know his math:

https://www.uaptheory.com/geodesics/

But yeah looks like the fear of being shamed is keeping him incognito for now.

Good old stigma. Any ufo fan would normally love to take credit for a well written up website that gets hits from such as Mellon.

He doesn't know his math. And that's not how gravitational lensing works. And the energy required to cause any kind of gravitational lensing on earth, well let's just say you would know. This person is not an astrophysicist at all.

He seems to have a fear of being shamed for good reason. If his theory (or any one's theory) truly had merit, he'd have no problems presenting an official paper to a legitimate peer reviewed site where his work can be doubled checked and verified. But his "math" is bunk and that's the reason why you don't see this posted in any peer reviewed site. In fact Arrow tried posting this before as legitimate, it seems to draw on misapplied scientific principals that's easily outed by anyone familiar with physics but can seem plausible to a general audience. This was the first thing that popped out to me when I read his geodesic page and how he attempted to link the equations to UAP trajectories.

You know who else does crap like this? Crackpot "pseudo-scientists" who attempt to invoke or misapply quantum mechanics/quantum entanglement to form some kind of relation to an afterlife, souls, etc..

Really, I suggest stop fishing for links like these. It's more bunk than science and doesn't really help to remove that "stigma" that UFO enthusiasts claim to suffer.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2021, 06:13 PM   #428
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
He doesn't know his math. And that's not how gravitational lensing works. And the energy required to cause any kind of gravitational lensing on earth, well let's just say you would know. This person is not an astrophysicist at all.

He seems to have a fear of being shamed for good reason. If his theory (or any one's theory) truly had merit, he'd have no problems presenting an official paper to a legitimate peer reviewed site where his work can be doubled checked and verified. But his "math" is bunk and that's the reason why you don't see this posted in any peer reviewed site. In fact Arrow tried posting this before as legitimate, it seems to draw on misapplied scientific principals that's easily outed by anyone familiar with physics but can seem plausible to a general audience. This was the first thing that popped out to me when I read his geodesic page and how he attempted to link the equations to UAP trajectories.

You know who else does crap like this? Crackpot "pseudo-scientists" who attempt to invoke or misapply quantum mechanics/quantum entanglement to form some kind of relation to an afterlife, souls, etc..

Really, I suggest stop fishing for links like these. It's more bunk than science and doesn't really help to remove that "stigma" that UFO enthusiasts claim to suffer.
Exposed, what’s your educational background? Did you study physics, etc? I know it’s more of a personal question but I give mad props to physicists and their peers.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2021, 08:37 PM   #429
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Exposed, what’s your educational background? Did you study physics, etc? I know it’s more of a personal question but I give mad props to physicists and their peers.
I previously mentioned I took several advanced physics and cosmology courses in upstate NY almost 20 years ago, but there's nothing special about this. You can probably take the same level courses in any campus today. But, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see BS physics and logic when it's presented.
Old Jul 8, 2021, 09:01 PM   #430
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodes...ral_relativity

Wikipedia's seems to know his math...

Edit: It kind of looks like that website basically copied and pasted some fancy numbers from wikipedia to make people think they knew what he was talking about.

Last edited by andino : Jul 8, 2021 at 09:08 PM.
Old Jul 8, 2021, 09:10 PM   #431
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Well according to The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose, all the major "shadow" governments have decided that they will continue to use fossil fuel, standard explosives, and spend billions on air planes. While they secretly have the tech to render it all useless tomorrow.

Think about it like this. If China had tech that could defy gravity...

1.. we would all be speaking Chinese now.
2.. we would all be driving hover cars.

Last edited by Greasy : Jul 8, 2021 at 09:17 PM.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2021, 09:48 PM   #432
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodes...ral_relativity

Wikipedia's seems to know his math...

Edit: It kind of looks like that website basically copied and pasted some fancy numbers from wikipedia to make people think they knew what he was talking about.
Yep, it's classic copy some equations to make himself look legitimate.
Old Jul 9, 2021, 12:54 AM   #433
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

You know, we need to send someone to ask the guy if he is for real.

I wonder if he hangs out in that parking lot that he listed as his address....
Old Jul 9, 2021, 12:59 AM   #434
pax
Rage3D Spammer

He has a pretty active twitter account why not go challenge him there.

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/with_replies

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 9, 2021, 01:38 AM   #435
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

From dudes Twitter account...

Quote:
Spacetime is a network of information, like a hard drive. Positions in spacetime are information, motions are changes of information. Specifically, accelerations are increases of (entanglement) entropy. From this, general relativity immediately follows mathematically.
I, really, don't think, I'll discredit that level of thought.

Old Jul 9, 2021, 10:11 AM   #436
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Couple interesting reads:

https://www.3af.fr/global/gene/link....c_id=4375&fg=1

French ufo report fairly comprehensive compared to the US one.

https://www.specialaccesspodcast.co....LV8CSArFa3Ehg0

One analysts take on the US report.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 9, 2021, 12:59 PM   #437
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
https://www.uaptheory.com/

Interesting read again focusing on exotic gravitic propulsion but the cool thing here is that they show the 2013 Puerto Rico sighting and how it manifests lensing like a blackhole can do:

Looks like he bailed. Website is down and his tweets are gone. Probably the Mellon link got him spooked for recognition he wasnt expecting.

Too bad I think he had a decent starting point for discussion. Some were trying to get Eric Weinstein to comment...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 9, 2021, 01:56 PM   #438
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

Or the dude was a quack.
Old Jul 9, 2021, 02:31 PM   #439
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

looks like a DDos attack.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2021, 09:27 PM   #440
pax
Rage3D Spammer

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2021/07/...uEH_ILLjFQof0w

Quote:
According to a recent Forbes piece, which cited an article the previous fall in Combat Aircraft Monthly, Iran tried to intercept what they believed were U.S. spy drones looking at its nuclear facilities.

“According to Iranian sources, the CIA’s intelligence drones displayed astonishing flight characteristics, including an ability to fly outside the atmosphere, attain a maximum cruise speed of Mach 10, and a minimum speed of zero, with the ability to hover over the target,” the Combat Aircraft Monthly story said. “Finally, these drones used powerful ECM that could jam enemy radars using very high levels of magnetic energy, disrupting navigation systems.”

The mystery is what aircraft could possibly fly at Mach 10, which is three times the speed of the famous SR-71 Blackbird.
2014 isnt recent but its there...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 23, 2021, 11:11 PM   #441
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Looks like some cool UAP/UFO news on monday:

www.realitysandwich.com