Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 26, 2021, 03:34 PM   #2131
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber
Default System Shock (2021) Demo

*edit*
I should note. These screenshots are before modifying the game to be properly +hor, which means they are -vert. Here is the PCGamking Wiki on making it +hor

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2021, 09:42 PM   #2132
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Old Mar 23, 2021, 08:11 PM   #2133
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Couple shots from the new Serious Sam 2 update. Bring's dual wielding which is kinda fun.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 26, 2021, 09:25 AM   #2134
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Rage 2

I have resolution scale set to max (100%) but it still looks blurry at times. I've disabled it altogether but it makes no difference.

Found "Photo Mode" in the main menu.

Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2021, 11:39 AM   #2135
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Try enabling Radeon Image Sharpening from the drivers. Try a low setting like 15-20% at first. See if that helps

System:
Old Mar 28, 2021, 04:58 PM   #2136
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Try enabling Radeon Image Sharpening from the drivers. Try a low setting like 15-20% at first. See if that helps
I've played around with that previously and decided it wasn't for me. But then I was using it on a resolution that was scaled up. Haven't tried it on something native. Not sure if I'll try it on Rage 2... I think I'm done with the game due to a bug that prevents me from initiating the last quest.

Abzu

Old Mar 29, 2021, 03:15 PM   #2137
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

First , I had no idea that game was so pretty *installs asap*

Second, I know what you mean. I use RIS now to try and sharpen back up games that have rather blurry post processing AA methods. Especially helpful with some TAA games or early FXAA'ed games where things become a bit of a blurry mess.

System:
Old Mar 30, 2021, 12:32 PM   #2138
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
First , I had no idea that game was so pretty *installs asap*
Just don't try to play it with a mouse and keyboard. Playing that way is the embodiment of Hell itself. The Steam page strongly recommends using a gamepad, and I agree.

Followed my own advice and bought Iron Storm for 50 cents from Steam (bought it retail when it first came out). Probably not going to finish it but really happy to get it working at 1920 x 1440 with minimal fuss.

Old Mar 31, 2021, 04:42 AM   #2139
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Just don't try to play it with a mouse and keyboard. Playing that way is the embodiment of Hell itself. The Steam page strongly recommends using a gamepad, and I agree.
still have a trauma from trying to play it with kb/m.... Other than that it is a beautiful game

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2021, 11:23 PM   #2140
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default ABZU

Trackball and keyboard works pretty great . I'll have to give a controller a shot.

System:
Old Apr 14, 2021, 11:20 AM   #2141
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Hale-Life 2: Update

(Clearly had not dialed in my AA settings yet when I took this shot now that I look closer )

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...Life_2_Update/

System:
Old May 11, 2021, 10:59 AM   #2142
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default digging through the folders

No place like home

RAZ

Regions of ruin

Yonder: The cloud catcher chronicles

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Old May 11, 2021, 11:03 AM   #2143
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Bomber Crew

For the king

Old May 11, 2021, 01:28 PM   #2144
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Ghost of a tale

Old Jun 1, 2021, 01:31 AM   #2145
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Hired Gun

Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2021, 04:27 PM   #2146
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

that game is lookin pretty sweet. Which Super ultrawide did you go with btw?

System:
Old Jun 5, 2021, 03:30 PM   #2147
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
that game is lookin pretty sweet. Which Super ultrawide did you go with btw?
I went with the SAMSUNG 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor. I think their 1440p monitor had just came out but I was looking to lower the pixel count so my video card could run at native resolution and bump the effects up and not see a huge drop in frames. I THINK that's how it works anyway.

This games levels are insane. HUGE. And there are hidden treasure chests in them. You could spend hours trying to find them. And with the grapple hook and double jump you can get into all these nooks and stuff...It's just insane.

And I feel like these pictures don't convey that really. It may just be the monitor I am on as well.

Seeing the game in motion too is something...this train goes FLYING by at insane speeds...and the sound...it's actually pretty cool...

Old Jun 5, 2021, 05:17 PM   #2148
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Sonic Utopia Demo

Same monitor I got. Love this thing

Sonic Utopia Demo

System:
Old Jun 8, 2021, 12:20 AM   #2149
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands