Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 6, 2014, 01:36 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
but you lost the virgin playthrough feeling on the best platform.
Yeah but I love these games to death. I don't even remember anything from the game besides a few major set pieces so I am not worried about it.

It was fun for a bit but the graphics were so bad I couldn't just keep playing it like I did with gta 4. I just love these gta games, they let you do almost anything in a realistic world. It's as close to vr as you can get and now with this added fps mode it's going to be out of this world. I cannot wait to go on a rampage through LA and run from the cops in a realistic fps view.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 01:49 PM   #182
ViN86
Drinking your milkshake

ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ViN86 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukilla View Post
It doesn´t work like that, you can read on some posts from Bobvodka. In the end it all depends on their level of commitment to make a good port.
Exactly. Look at the Devil May Cry 4 PC port. That thing is flawless.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 01:50 PM   #183
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Did Rockstar confirm pc specs yet?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 6, 2014, 01:53 PM   #184
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Yeah that was really good, good game as well.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 02:02 PM   #185
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Did Rockstar confirm pc specs yet?
PC minimum specs for 1080p/60fps GTA V
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2699 v3
32GB DDR4 3200mhz RAM
Dual 8GB Geforce 980/8GB 290x in SLI/Crossfire
1TB HD Space

Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014, 02:03 PM   #186
lukilla
Radeon Northern Islands

lukilla is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViN86 View Post
Well there are so many examples, like one of those castlevania games, it ran atrocious on consoles but on midrange pc it had like 5x the frame rate
lukilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014, 05:58 PM   #187
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like this will use the same drm as lords of the fallen.

No "demo" for you!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/745799-v-...ntry1066428562
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014, 06:04 PM   #188
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

Fifa 14 was cracked in a month...
Old Nov 6, 2014, 06:08 PM   #189
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Fifa 14 did not use this drm.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 06:14 PM   #190
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Looks like this will use the same drm as lords of the fallen.

No "demo" for you!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/745799-v-...ntry1066428562
i think i read somewhere that a simple 3-day delay before an ip hits the pirate scene is considered a victory.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014, 06:39 PM   #191
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

Quote:
An earlier version but very similar.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 06:49 PM   #192
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

jjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Quote:
46 days.

That’s how long the latest Denuvo-protected EA game (FIFA 14) lasted before being cracked. That’s simply unprecedented and it’s a testament to one of Denuvo’s core principles: always keep innovating. Our latest innovation, Denuvo Anti-Tamper, allows EA to reap the benefits of stamping out all piracy attempts in the crucial first weeks of a title’s release. We’d love to do the same for you.

Denuvo Anti-tamper and SecuROM can be ordered through our close partnership with Sony DADC.
Great. SecurRom with another name.
Old Nov 6, 2014, 07:43 PM   #193
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

its still uncracked, fifa 15, lords of the fallen.

dragon age: origins will also use it.
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014, 07:44 PM   #194
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
PC minimum specs for 1080p/60fps GTA V
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2699 v3
32GB DDR4 3200mhz RAM
Dual 8GB Geforce 980/8GB 290x in SLI/Crossfire
1TB HD Space

I believed this for a second, then I actually read it.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014, 08:11 PM   #195
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I believed this for a second, then I actually read it.
I suppose the processor is a bit high, but the rest seems legit...
Old Nov 7, 2014, 05:12 AM   #196
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

HELL YEAH!!
I hope pc version doesnt sell but people will buy it anyway even if it had real life human poop in the box....

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2014, 05:22 AM   #197
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

As long as it doesn't interfere with the game and cause crashes and require game activations I'm not arsed what they do, and if I can also play the game in 20 years time.

Only people that would be unhappy are so called social justice warriors, and pirates.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 06:11 AM   #198
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
As long as it doesn't interfere with the game and cause crashes and require game activations I'm not arsed what they do, and if I can also play the game in 20 years time.

Only people that would be unhappy are so called social justice warriors, and pirates.
If it impacts modding then it will be disappointing. Also isn't the reasons LOFs crashing a lot due to the DRM?
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2014, 06:17 AM   #199
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
If it impacts modding then it will be disappointing. Also isn't the reasons LOFs crashing a lot due to the DRM?
Fifa 15 doesn't crash and it uses the same DRM, I think Lord of Fallen is just a buggy ass game, it's got enough bugs even without the crashes.

It's a possibility, but yeah it would suck if it impacts modding, though my biggest issue is the modding and hacking it self.

GTA Online will be **** if hackers can hack the online part.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 06:18 AM   #200
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Old Nov 7, 2014, 03:47 PM   #201
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

I also got a 360 just to play this game and some parts of the landscape look great on a 720p edge lit led Samsung TV. (1080p TVs can worsen the detail considering the game's in less than 1080.) But like others have said here I got tired of the blurry and jaggy ground textures and some other dull textures.

And so, on to the topic, I put the 360 in storage and now await the pc version in it's hopeful visual glory.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:35 PM   #202
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

GTA V: Remastered – 15 Brand New Features You Need To Know About.

15. avoiding gunfire while driving. note - apparently u can hunker-down behind the wheel to avoid gunfire.

14. 100s Of New Songs, Radio Shows And Pedestrian Dialogue

13. Reworked Vehicle Interiors For First-Person

12. A Ton Of Different Animals

11. Thousands Of New Animations For First-Person – Including Camera Use

10. GTA: Online Goes First-Person – FPS Deathmatches

9. The Return Of The Dodo

8. PC Runs On New 4K TVs, PS4/Xbox One At 1080p And 30fps

7. Murder Mystery Side Missions

6. New Weapons – Rail Gun And Hatchet

5. PS4 Controller Features – Lightbar Replicates Police Sirens

4. Fully Revamped Textures

3. Jaw-Dropping Draw Distance

2. New Vehicles, Plus Returning ‘Classics’

1. Use First And Third Person Dynamically

http://whatculture.com/gaming/gta-v-...-need-know.php
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:39 PM   #203
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Can't decide if I should get the cinematic PS4 version or the master race edition on january
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:41 PM   #204
Mangler
PC

I'm waiting, the games coming out the next two weeks should keep me busy until January.

Aint got no time for other games if Dragon Age 2 ends up being good.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:42 PM   #205
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynaldo View Post
Can't decide if I should get the cinematic PS4 version or the master race edition on january
i suck at waiting. ps4 version until i can get my hands on the pc master race edition
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:44 PM   #206
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynaldo View Post
You do what any smart consumer would do and wait until both are released to see how both the games perform.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:47 PM   #207
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

I don't want to wait, but I have AC unity, FC4, and Wagon Age 3 to keep me busy.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:49 PM   #208
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
You do what any smart consumer would do and wait until both are released to see how both the games perform.
gamers...smart consumer...
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:57 PM   #209
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
gamers...smart consumer...
Speak for yourself. I regularly make smart informed purchases.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2014, 02:59 PM   #210
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

3) jaw dropping draw distance.

You bastards on 4GB VRAM should be happy.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote