Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 2, 2020, 03:59 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Un-installed
Finally listened eh?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2020, 04:10 AM   #182
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Gotta experience this shite first hand. I never doubt Rage3D reviews.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2020, 07:33 AM   #183
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Gotta experience this shite first hand. I never doubt Rage3D reviews.
Well, I liked it well enough, especially after the last patch.

No doubt Wildlands is better but Ubi did improve Breakpoint.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 10, 2020, 10:32 PM   #184
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

yoz
Old Sep 11, 2020, 01:10 AM   #185
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

turd plus turd = bigger turd
Old Sep 11, 2020, 08:33 AM   #186
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
turd plus turd = bigger turd
I enjoyed this turd but I agree its far from the best. I appreciate they're trying to fix the game and give more content. I even bought the season pass during the even for $12.

yoz
Old Sep 11, 2020, 08:42 AM   #187
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I enjoyed this turd but I agree its far from the best. I appreciate they're trying to fix the game and give more content. I even bought the season pass during the even for $12.
you must like your shite
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2020, 08:54 AM   #188
KAC
It might be gays!

Old Sep 11, 2020, 08:55 AM   #189
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
you must like your shite
Quote:

yoz
Old Sep 11, 2020, 09:33 PM   #190
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The original Ghost Recon by Red Storm Entertainment from 2001 is still my fav game.
All GR's after sucked
Old Feb 21, 2021, 08:42 PM   #191
KAC
It might be gays!

So I started playing this again and am going to give it the 3 hour courtesy bang. Still in my first hour and I just find it so dull. Not sure why. But since I finished Watch Dogs 2 after 4 or 5 years there might be hope for this one as well.

acroig keeps peddling this game as if he is paid by UBI to market this on R3D.
Old Feb 21, 2021, 08:56 PM   #192
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I reinstalled this last week. I too will give this another crack to extend the life of my GTX 1080 until 4080 comes out.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 08:21 AM   #193
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
So I started playing this again and am going to give it the 3 hour courtesy bang. Still in my first hour and I just find it so dull. Not sure why. But since I finished Watch Dogs 2 after 4 or 5 years there might be hope for this one as well.

acroig keeps peddling this game as if he is paid by UBI to market this on R3D.
Game launched and gameplay was a hybrid of GR and Division with not AI squad. The took 9 months and fixed most of the glaring issues.

Not as good as Wildlands but not bad either, IMHO (non compensated by Ubi, sadly).

yoz
Old Feb 23, 2021, 04:28 PM   #194
beowulf001
Radeon R520

beowulf001 once held a door open for a complete strangerbeowulf001 once held a door open for a complete strangerbeowulf001 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Played Wildlands and like it.

Played Breakpoint and LOVED IT (I picked it up last month and couldn't put it down, so I avoided the initial release problems).

Having said that, play it and draw your own conclusions.
beowulf001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2021, 04:48 PM   #195
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf001 View Post
Played Wildlands and like it.

Played Breakpoint and LOVED IT (I picked it up last month and couldn't put it down, so I avoided the initial release problems).

Having said that, play it and draw your own conclusions.

yoz
Old Feb 26, 2021, 05:08 PM   #196
Megaman
Packing heat!

Looks like more stuff coming in the future.

Quote:
Hey Ghosts,

After an exciting year and half of updates and game improvements, we are thrilled to announce that we will continue to bring new content to Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint throughout 2021!

Since launch, our priority has been to address feedback from you, our players. We added multiple updates to our Ghost Experience, which brought the Bullet Lure, Darkest Night, Golem Island exploration, and World Modifiers to name a few. We have given you all the ability to fine-tune Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint to meet your needs and wants.

The addition of some familiar faces like Sam Fisher, Scott Mitchell, and Rainbow Operatives brought some fun content we were sure you would enjoy! Let us also not forget the big Terminator event that added the T-800 to Auroa.

It was a lot of hard work and we are proud of what the team achieved. But we could not have done it without you, our community. We want to thank everyone again who took the time to give us feedback and helped us get Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint to a state we hope you all appreciate and enjoy.

What can you look forward to?

We will keep working to add more to the game and offer you all some exciting content for the months to come. We are designing the future of our game based on your feedback and throwing a few surprises into the mix!

We will be sharing more details about what is to come in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint in 2021 soon. Please stay tuned to our channels and expect a roadmap in the coming weeks
Old Feb 26, 2021, 08:57 PM   #197
acroig
Troll Mod

Great news, thanks.

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 06:19 PM   #198
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Delivering on its promise to continue to support Ghost Recon Breakpoint in 2021, Ubisoft has now outlined what's coming to the military shooter this year.

Coming up first is a new 4.0.0 title update this spring that focuses on how players interact with AI teammates. This includes "a new progression system," along with more customization options and other features requested by players.

Title update 4.1.0 will follow this fall, and it is "one of the biggest operations so far," Ubisoft said. No further details were shared, however.

Breakpoint originally released in October 2019 and has been steadily growing and being improved upon since then. In the game's first year, Ubisoft added new story DLC, while AI companions came to the game as part of another big update. There was also a crossover event with another popular Ubisoft game, Rainbow Six Siege.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 06:24 PM   #199
acroig
Troll Mod

Thanks Mega!

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 06:28 PM   #200
Megaman
Packing heat!

No problems.

I’m glad I shelved this last year.

I had difficulties taking out drones and the land drones? Is this the same game? Anyway, that frustrated me the most.

I’m hoping it improves.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 06:31 PM   #201
acroig
Troll Mod

One of the abilities helps with drones.

yoz
Old Apr 20, 2021, 01:46 AM   #202
Megaman
Packing heat!

I'm back into this now, which game mode do I want? Regular or Immersive?
Old Apr 20, 2021, 02:26 AM   #203
KAC
It might be gays!

You only get one game mode: turdastic.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 06:28 AM   #204
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
I'm back into this now, which game mode do I want? Regular or Immersive?
If by regular that means the original which is more like Division then do the other one. GH is not a looter shooter.

Also, ignore KAC.

yoz
Old Apr 20, 2021, 06:31 AM   #205
Megaman
Packing heat!

Regular is the original. I chose immersive anyway.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 07:47 AM   #206
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Regular is the original. I chose immersive anyway.
Good call, enjoy.

yoz
Old Apr 22, 2021, 05:19 AM   #207
Megaman
Packing heat!

I have taken a different approach with regards to how I tackle missions and exploration. I'm actually enjoying this.

Do Faction missions end? If not, I may have to stop doing them. No sense of completion in that department really gives me the shits
Old Apr 22, 2021, 06:13 AM   #208
acroig
Troll Mod

If they do end I did not see it but did not do all the faction missions either.

yoz
Old Apr 25, 2021, 05:36 AM   #209
Megaman
Packing heat!

I'm glad to have reinstalled this. I'm really liking it. I ended up buying the 1 year pass too.

The mission variety thus far is much better than Wildlands IIRC.

There's a lot to dive into with this one. I still haven't mastered the prone move, keep forgetting which damn key it is.

Last edited by Megaman : Apr 25, 2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old Apr 25, 2021, 01:51 PM   #210
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I'm glad to have reinstalled this. I'm really liking it. I ended up buying the 1 year pass too.

The mission variety thus far is much better than Wildlands IIRC.

There's a lot to dive into with this one. I still haven't mastered the prone move, keep forgetting which damn key it is.
Key, in a 3rd person game? Use a controller man

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote