Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 1, 2020, 01:46 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Getting there being able to choose male or female but if I can’t select non gender specific, colour, religion, belief system then it’s just not PC enough for me and I think we should boycott all games where they haven’t got these options /sigh.
Old May 1, 2020, 04:40 AM   #32
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
JC Creed?

I'll wait for the discount price. Ass Creed are way expensive when they release.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 04:42 AM   #33
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post

I'll wait for the discount price. Ass Creed are way expensive when they release.
JC Ass creed discounts will only happen at Xmas or Easter.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 1, 2020, 05:07 AM   #34
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
JC Ass creed discounts will only happen at Xmas or Easter.
Then I'll be buying Next Xmas
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 06:52 AM   #35
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

The game will be available through a Uplay+ subscription at launch so no real need to buy it outright unless it's going to take you many months to complete. Supposedly the Ultimate edition will be on there too.

That's probably the way I'll go and then buy it much later when it's cheap.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 07:54 AM   #36
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

All ubisoft games are epic or uplay exclusive for a while now, so this will be no diferent.

I'll just get the standard edition, and buy the season pass when it's on sale.
Old May 1, 2020, 09:34 AM   #37
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I feel like that's a bit unfair. The Ass Creed games have always been about exploring history and we know that Templars have persisted to the modern day so there are likely many of them across many settings and time periods.

I feel like I'm probably one of the few gamers that is not tired of the franchise. I've played them all and there have been ups (AC2) and downs (AC3) but most of them were a great time. Odyssey was huge and fun and I really enjoyed playing it for like 80hrs, despite the fact that it's quite a different beast than the early games.

Perhaps they'll find a middle ground between the tight stealth / assassination components of AC2 and the broad exploration rpg style of ACdyssey. I'm still excited about anything along that scale, although I suspect it will be closer to the latter.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gameplay of this one.

Not saying the games aren't good, they games ARE good... but is it really Assassin's Creed anymore other than name? What happened is what was "Assassin's Creed" evolved into something else entirely. It allowed them to explore new timelines, eras, and gameplay. But it isn't really Assassin's Creed anymore and they didn't want to change the name (because the name itself alone is responsible for some of the recognition/success).

It's not even a templar story anymore (no templars existed during the Viking raids). If it's just a story of Assassinations now, that's fine. But "Origins" was supposed to be the "origins" story of the Assassins group but they kept going back in time because the settings were cool. So now it's not even a story about the Assassin's anymore, it's about assassinations. I'm not even sure how this fits into Vikings because Vikings are front line warriors and do not fight with stealth, etc.. They kill people by literally running to them and killing them, not "assassinating" them. It seems this would be another case where the setting was much more cooler than the logic of the series so they ran with it.

I am not joking when I say there will be an Assassin's Creed "Primal" one day. It may even be a good game. But would it still be an Assassins Creed game? Don't you think the name should have been changed?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 10:49 AM   #38
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

I agree with what you're saying Exposed, for the most part.

The early games had more story involved. You'd constantly wake up in the present time and have to run about, or have dialogue with characters, or read computers and information to get more back story. The first one was a bit light, but they picked up a little after that. Black Flag was pretty good, IMO.

However, Unity and some of the others seemed like they didn't link it to the present timeline at all. Some of the games were just simply stories of different assassins in different time periods, though not linked to the other games at all. They were decently fun/entertaining, but I was a bit disappointed that the main story was getting dropped for basically individual tales from different characters.

I still enjoy the hell out of them, and I think Origins tied in the start of it all quite nicely. But they really feel a bit disconnected from the original games and plot. Origins had a LITTLE bit of that in it, but if you didn't go out of your way looking...I don't think you'd ever see it.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 10:56 AM   #39
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete stranger

I'm sure I'll play it time when it gets cheap. I've played all the others (just about finished Syndicate as the last one) but I've never been that excited by them. They always seem good enough but also could have been so much more. Ubisoft obviously have a business model that works for them but I do wish they would make fewer but better games.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 10:58 AM   #40
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I love these games. I don’t mind the crazy stories either. Odyssey and Origins both were absolutely fantastic. I have played all of them with the exception of side scrollers and never completed the Liberation game.

This one seems like a system seller for PS5 and XsX.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 12:14 PM   #41
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I am not joking when I say there will be an Assassin's Creed "Primal" one day. It may even be a good game. But would it still be an Assassins Creed game? Don't you think the name should have been changed?
I don't feel the bigger arc of the Assassin's Creed games has been assassinations or the Assassin and Templar organisations. The themes of all Assassin's Creed games have remained the same: a society of freedom and chaos, versus a society of control and order. That theme is universal enough that it doesn't matter what the advocators of either are called, and the lore of the gods and artifacts means timelines don't matter either.

Of course the series has evolved far beyond what Ubisoft envisioned circa 2004-2007, when development on the first game was underway. Heck, Assassin's Creed originally came forth from prototypes under the Prince of Persia flag.
Old May 1, 2020, 12:16 PM   #42
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
I don't feel the bigger arc of the Assassin's Creed games has been assassinations or the Assassin and Templar organisations. The themes of all Assassin's Creed games have remained the same: a society of freedom and chaos, versus a society of control and order. That theme is universal enough that it doesn't matter what the advocators of either are called, and the lore of the gods and artifacts means timelines don't matter either.

Of course the series has evolved far beyond what Ubisoft envisioned circa 2004-2007, when development on the first game was underway. Heck, Assassin's Creed originally came forth from prototypes under the Prince of Persia flag.
Agreed.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 12:45 PM   #43
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

The only ass creed game to interest me was Odyssy, however I was put off but the two ladies going back in time and role playing as the man/woman that went through the time period. When I first saw that I was thinking "da fuq? WHY??!?!" and immediately felt that pulled away from any immersion.

Why didn't they just start it in the time period and leave it at that? What's the point of some random ladies looking back in time? I don't know if the other ass creed games were like that, but that is a bad plot decision imho.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 01:28 PM   #44
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
The only ass creed game to interest me was Odyssy, however I was put off but the two ladies going back in time and role playing as the man/woman that went through the time period. When I first saw that I was thinking "da fuq? WHY??!?!" and immediately felt that pulled away from any immersion.

Why didn't they just start it in the time period and leave it at that? What's the point of some random ladies looking back in time? I don't know if the other ass creed games were like that, but that is a bad plot decision imho.
That's the overarching story of the whole series. People in the future/current times looking back at the past to find out secrets/ information. Been that way since the first game.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2020, 03:55 PM   #45
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post

Its done far better in previous game. The first three and black flag do it quite well. The games have always been two stories in one. The few where it doesnt do it are actually worse for it. The problem is you encounted it first in a game it was poorly done in. I think there is like 3 scenes, and they are all tiny and barely add anything to the story.
Old May 1, 2020, 06:54 PM   #46
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Not saying the games aren't good, they games ARE good... but is it really Assassin's Creed anymore other than name? What happened is what was "Assassin's Creed" evolved into something else entirely. It allowed them to explore new timelines, eras, and gameplay. But it isn't really Assassin's Creed anymore and they didn't want to change the name (because the name itself alone is responsible for some of the recognition/success).

It's not even a templar story anymore (no templars existed during the Viking raids). If it's just a story of Assassinations now, that's fine. But "Origins" was supposed to be the "origins" story of the Assassins group but they kept going back in time because the settings were cool. So now it's not even a story about the Assassin's anymore, it's about assassinations. I'm not even sure how this fits into Vikings because Vikings are front line warriors and do not fight with stealth, etc.. They kill people by literally running to them and killing them, not "assassinating" them. It seems this would be another case where the setting was much more cooler than the logic of the series so they ran with it.

I won't deny that a major driving force of the series is to go somewhere different and cool, but the series has injected a hidden conflict into history via the two fictional organizations (Templars and Ass Order). So saying there were no Templars in Viking times is like saying there was no Ezio in the 15th century. It is basically alternate history mixed with sci-fi. As twonha says, I think the main themes are more about control versus freedom, which was nice to see from the other side in Rogue.

It is more about the assassinations than being part of a secret society, at least in the most recent games, but this one sounds like it's going back. As for how Vikings fit in with stealth, I feel like you can do both. Although I think in general Ubisoft want players to feel like badasses and some won't do much stealth.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2020, 04:30 AM   #47
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Syndicate was the last AC game which stayed true to the original 'assassination' gameplay of the series. The ones which come after (Origins/Odyssey) are closer to "Witcher lite" games, where it's less about stealth assassinations and more about open world gameplay with rpg style leveling and hundreds of minor quests scattered around each zone.

The series is still awesome so I'm looking foward to this - the game worlds might feel a bit bloated now but are still high quality throughout and the tech behind the games is still phenomenal.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2020, 08:37 AM   #48
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I never liked the ac games, found most of them crap and ac 3 combat system was so clunky when it came out, it put me off any other ac games so never bothered with any of them until Odyssey was $15 on PlayStation store. Now I also bought origins which was also on special for $15 this week even before completing odyssey as I have been enjoying it so much. If Valhalla is anything like odyssey it’s a certain purchase for me
Old May 4, 2020, 01:37 AM   #49
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I just hope the game is either more varied, or smaller than Oddyssey. The game is too ****ing big.
Old May 7, 2020, 02:43 PM   #50
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

This is being called a "Game-Play trailer", but I see zero game-play and zero hud so I call utter BS. Although it could very well be real-time in engine footage.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2020, 03:28 PM   #51
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Although it could very well be real-time in engine footage.
I think it is but cinematics.

yoz
Old May 7, 2020, 03:29 PM   #52
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Its in game engine yeah... Looks amazing!

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2020, 05:09 PM   #53
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

So no gameplay there. I know what to expect anyway and Im still going to get it. Bu they shouldnt be calling it gameplay if there is no gameplay.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2020, 07:14 PM   #54
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

This is quickly becoming one of the most anticipated game for me.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2020, 07:55 PM   #55
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

diving 10 foot off a grass roof Longhouse will be new
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2020, 10:39 PM   #56
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Why not just call it in-engine trailer?

So many dislikes on the video.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2020, 08:22 AM   #57
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

its like people dont realise its an ubisoft title... it wont look anything like that when it releases... hasnt every single ubisoft title in the last 15 been downgraded at release?
Old May 8, 2020, 08:32 AM   #58
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
its like people dont realise its an ubisoft title... it wont look anything like that when it releases... hasnt every single ubisoft title in the last 15 been downgraded at release?
Yep! Reminds of Watch Dogs when they actually showed in game footage which was far from what we ended up. Now they are taking it to the next level by calling it a gameplay trailer, showing us nothing but cut scenes.

I’m convinced they think we are ****ing idiots.

I mean, this sort of **** works on KAC but not the rest of us!

Last edited by Megaman : May 8, 2020 at 08:37 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2020, 08:38 AM   #59
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Yep! Reminds of Watch Dogs when they actually showed in game footage which was far from what we ended up. Now they are taking it to the next level by calling it a gameplay trailer, showing us nothing but cut scenes.

I’m convinced they think we are ****ing idiots.

I mean, this sort of **** works on KAC but not the rest of us!
Nah, i'm pretty sure the majority of the gaming world ARE ****ing idiots.
Old May 8, 2020, 12:01 PM   #60
acroig
Troll Mod

Default Apology from Ubi

yoz