Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 6, 2021, 04:41 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Cyberpunk 2077 - civil, happy, non insulting thread.

IT doesn't matter what you believe to be true, or if someone else somehow says something you "know" is bull, take a breath and talk normally, don't antagonise people, d, happynt directly insult people.

AMD, Nvidia, Intel or whatever it doesn't matter its goddamn HARDWARE. Stop acting like its us vs them like you're some sort of tribe it's embarrassing to say the least.

Discuss things like you're talking to your best friends, there's enough ass holes In the world we don't need to create that on here.

We know who the usual suspects are, if you carry on you've been warned.

Last edited by SirBaron : Jan 8, 2021 at 11:18 AM.
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 04:45 PM   #2
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Cyberpunk 2077 loses over 75% of players on Steam

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....ayers-on-steam
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 04:47 PM   #3
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

225k is still good for a sp game that only lasts like 40 hours?

Losing people isn't great, but many developers would kill for 225k concurrent players.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 6, 2021, 04:51 PM   #4
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post

What a ridiculous clickbait title. This is perfectly normal for a single player game. People complete it, uninstall, then wait for the expansions.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 05:03 PM   #5
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
What a ridiculous clickbait title. This is perfectly normal for a single player game. People complete it, uninstall, then wait for the expansions.
With a game like this though you’d be doing multiple playthroughs. The cut content + bugs is clearly causing some folks to not attempt that at this time.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 05:05 PM   #6
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Is there any reason to do multiple playthroughs when a leads to b.

There is almost zero choice in this game, sure you could choose different skills, but usually it comes Down to pew pew.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 05:23 PM   #7
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post

There is almost zero choice in this game, sure you could choose different skills, but usually it comes Down to pew pew.
And that is one of the big reasons why I haven't bought this game. Sounds like it's just an FPS that really isn't an RPG. And since I have never been a huge fan of FPS, I don't like spending more than $20 for them. So I am waiting until I can get CP2077, with all expansions included, for $20.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 05:24 PM   #8
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

I'm a fan of the game but I don't see any problem with people waiting for it to be patched up before playing. I'm one of those players who plans to play it again but I'm going to wait a few months before doing so myself.

There are choices to be made in this game though. For example, I chose to save someone who showed up in one of the endings and wouldn't have otherwise. I also chose to befriend someone which unlocked a secret ending. There is a bit of dialogue options that are trapped behind life paths and skill sets as well but those don't directly effect where the story is going. You can be rude and fixers will comment on it in later missions ect.

I fail to see how this game's story is any less effected by your actions than the Witcher 3. The Witcher 3's main story is a little longer so it has a little more instances where you can effect the story by nature of the story length but I wouldn't consider the story effecting decisions to be any more or less game changing and at times there are skill checks that are more a part of the game than TW3 had. Just my thoughts on it. I really don't think this game is a step backward from TW3 in any major way. It has a great story, 3x as much gameplay options and similar role playing options and a similar amount of content just distributed differently. Less main story and more side quests. CDPR's side quests are done with the same quality as the main story so it's not a problem, it helps people finish the game who probably wouldn't have otherwise.

Last edited by the_sextein : Jan 6, 2021 at 05:32 PM.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 05:44 PM   #9
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post

Unfortunately CD Project already got their money from them.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 05:48 PM   #10
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I agree, that is why I only pre order a week in advance so I can pre download the game. Giving CDPR 8 million pre orders a year before the game was finished gave their upper management a free pass to ship it with more bugs and less polishing. If they deliver a polished product because they don't know how well it will sell then that works out in favor of gamers.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:22 PM   #11
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post

In an RPG? Usually, yes. This one - hard nope.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:23 PM   #12
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Were refunds only offered on consoles or did it extend to the pc as well?

Alpha

Omega

Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:26 PM   #13
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I think Steam has the usual period where you can play for a few hours and decide to return it but I don't know if they extended it in this case. CDPR did state that 13 million gamers kept the game after returns were offered though.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:39 PM   #14
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I would expect CDPR will outline their plans within the next few weeks.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:46 PM   #15
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I would expect CDPR will outline their plans within the next few weeks.
i hope so

it is a pretty game but runs up there with the likes of fallout 76
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:02 PM   #16
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:

If you bought the game on GOG then CD project had a generous refund policy. But Steam users (where most of it sold) were basically out of luck, Steam won't do a refund if you played more than 2 hours and I don't think there were any special arrangements between CD project and Steam.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:07 PM   #17
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
If you bought the game on GOG then CD project had a generous refund policy. But Steam users (where most of it sold) were basically out of luck, Steam won't do a refund if you played more than 2 hours and I don't think there were any special arrangements between CD project and Steam.
and it took 2+ hours to do character creation and 2 more playing with game settings
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:23 PM   #18
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
In an RPG? Usually, yes. This one - hard nope.
Well, even CDPR agreed it's not really an RPG. Action adventure is what they are calling it now, with RPG elements.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:23 PM   #19
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
and it took 2+ hours to do character creation and 2 more playing with shlong slider

Fixed.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:30 PM   #20
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Baron owes me a post since he deleted it in the last thread so here it is +1

btw i was just joking around in that post.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 07:43 PM   #21
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Well, even CDPR agreed it's not really an RPG. Action adventure is what they are calling it now, with RPG elements.
I'm surprised they have not removed 'RPG' on genre on Steam, and "role-playing" on GOG. heck for Steam, "RPG" is the only genre they have listed for it.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 08:11 PM   #22
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

CDPR's website says it's an action RPG. Probably because you have a first person view and can use guns like a traditional shooter but also because you can role play your character with more role playing elements than RPG classics like Baldur's Gate and The Witcher.

Personally, I only shot people with guns in 6 of the missions. I treated most of the game like a thief game or as a netrunner which is kinda like a replacement for magic in the futuristic setting of 2077.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 08:24 PM   #23
Canesfan2020
Radeon Sea Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I gave the game about a week before refund. I don't know about PC but 1.04 made things a bit worse for me on PS4. I hope the next patch for console just disables the game and loads straight to a rick roll screen. That would make me feel better.
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 08:41 PM   #24
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
With a game like this though you’d be doing multiple playthroughs. The cut content + bugs is clearly causing some folks to not attempt that at this time.
I finished the game and haven’t fired since. I was thinking about uninstall but didn’t do it to see what the new patch brings. If it is significant then I might play the corpo storyline. However I don’t see how that would be a good idea since most missions will be the same so at least for me dialog might seem out of place.

Around the 35-40 hour mark it was actually painful to continue with the game so having round 2 so early on means it needs to be significantly improved on.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 08:59 PM   #25
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Baron owes me a post since he deleted it in the last thread so here it is +1

btw i was just joking around in that post.
Perma...

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 11:05 PM   #26
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Perma...
Fo sure lol

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 01:27 AM   #27
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I haven't installed it yet. Will wait for the patches...

I thought the game was like 200+ hours long (that QA dude posted it). But looks like it's not ?
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 02:06 AM   #28
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Going to pickup for SP when it hits 50% or less or even free on Epic... currently it’s 44% on CDKeys. Tried a demo and it ran ok so feel my system can run it so by the time I buy it then it should be in a full playable state and may even be fun.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 04:52 AM   #29
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

any decent mods yet?
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 06:34 AM   #30
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
any decent mods yet?

just some small qol mods like not having to hold the button to craft etc but nothing major, there's a third person mod that is super janky though