Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:16 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I don’t know the details but I found crafting utterly useless in the game including upgrading weapons. However, my limited experience was that for gold items they are static (as in base damage) with exception of how many mod slots you get when you pick them up. Also it is a good idea to quick save when you pick up gold items as multiple pickups can lead to max mod slots. Rest of the improvement in gold items will come once you upgrade them.

I really did not indulge in crafting except for ammo.
Yep, ammo crafting is all I use it for. Maybe upgrading a weapon from time to time. It's actually a little annoying, early on anyway, that EVERY gun you pick up is just slightly more powerful than the one you had before. This means you are CONSTANTLY swapping guns out over and over again because you are always picking up one that's just a little more powerful. Only reason to keep a slightly weaker weapon would be if you prefer it's handling (some guns really suck). In the shops, I've only once found a gun that was slightly interesting even though many shops have at least one legendary gun. Legendary doesn't mean good apparently.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:25 AM   #62
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Another reason to keep picking up guns is damage effects. Most times even exact same guns may have damage or critical multipliers that you want. It led to a very bad experience of constantly swapping out an assault for the next assault for the next assault etc.

I also screwed up by dismantling the legendary that I got from Judy’s quest (Mox) which had a base damage of 65 lol. Then later I found out that it is one of the best shotguns in the game.

All around very confusing and cumbersome inventory management and crafting process. I also couldn’t for the life of me find any legendary components to upgrade my legendary items.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:32 AM   #63
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I also couldn’t for the life of me find any legendary components to upgrade my legendary items.
You could just buy them from vendor shops. That's what I did. You have so much money in this game it wasn't expensive either.

I found crafting/upgrading pretty useless as well. As you progress and level up the game is consistently dropping higher level equipment for you to use anyways. I would only upgrade/craft if there's something specific you wanted to use. Other than that just go with one of the millions of items the game showers you with in ever enemy encounter.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:37 AM   #64
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I wasn’t showered with money. I could barely afford legendary cyber ware. Each item was like 40-60 Gs and I barely had 100K eddies.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:43 AM   #65
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I also screwed up by dismantling the legendary that I got from Judy’s quest (Mox) which had a base damage of 65 lol. Then later I found out that it is one of the best shotguns in the game.
tech shotguns are the bomb. Mostly I sneak and hack. But when the **** hits the fan, there's nothing like a fully charged shotgun to the face to take out a boss relatively safely as you can even shoot through walls.

Quote:
All around very confusing and cumbersome inventory management and crafting process. I also couldn’t for the life of me find any legendary components to upgrade my legendary items.
You can buy them from vendors.

Quote:
I wasn’t showered with money. I could barely afford legendary cyber ware. Each item was like 40-60 Gs and I barely had 100K eddies.
Well yeah.. you weren't doing side quests and less data mining.

Quote:
I hit level 31/32 and street cred 50 at the 35 hour mark before I went into the 2-3 hour end game.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:43 AM   #66
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Another reason to keep picking up guns is damage effects. Most times even exact same guns may have damage or critical multipliers that you want. It led to a very bad experience of constantly swapping out an assault for the next assault for the next assault etc.

How does a gun with only 65 damage become the best shotgun in the game?

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:51 AM   #67
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I regularly would have over 200k on me and when I bought something expensive like rare or legendary cyberware I would quickly get back up to 200k simply from doing a few quests and looting/selling all weapons and clothes, and hacking every terminal I found.

Admittedly I was obsessive about searching areas. I would make sure I left no stone unturned. Exploring and finding cool stuff is usually something I enjoy doing in RPGs. It was better in other games like Bethesda's Fallouts, Deus Ex, and Witcher games with better secrets to find but still fun in this one.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 10:55 AM   #68
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I regularly would have over 200k on me and when I bought something expensive like rare or legendary cyberware I would quickly get back up to 200k simply from doing a few quests and looting/selling all weapons and clothes, and hacking every terminal I found.

Admittedly I was obsessive about searching areas. I would make sure I left no stone unturned. Exploring and finding cool stuff is usually something I enjoy doing in RPGs. It was better in other games like Bethesda's Fallouts, Deus Ex, and Witcher games with better secrets to find but still fun in this one.
Late game it's easy to get lots of money, but early to mid game guns/items that you sell aren't worth much. Many of the vehicles you can buy are just different colors of vehicles you can get for free, making them a waste of money considering how much some of them cost. For example; you get Jackies bike for free but for about $140k you can buy another bike that is the exact same speed, handling, everything...except it's yellow. Why waste all that money on the same thing?

~George Carlin

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Jan 11, 2021 at 11:07 AM.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:05 AM   #69
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

More bad news for CDPR.

Quote:
Polish regulator investigates CD Projekt over Cyberpunk 2077's troubled launch.

CD Projekt could be fined if it can't bring the game up to snuff.

Quote:
Poland's Office Of Competition And Consumer Protection has opened an investigation into CD Projekt Red over the dismal state of Cyberpunk 2077's console release.

First reported by national legal newspaper Dziennik Gazeta Prawna (via Benchmark), a UOKiK spokesperson has confirmed to PC Gamer that the agency will be keeping a close eye on CD Projekt Red's efforts to bring Cyberpunk up to scratch.

"We ask the entrepreneur to explain the problems with the game and the actions taken by him. We will check how the manufacturer is working on introducing corrections or solving difficulties that prevent the game from playing on different consoles, but also how it intends to act in relation to people who have complained and are dissatisfied with the purchase due to the inability to play the game on their equipment despite the manufacturer's previous assurances."

UOKiK seems largely concerned with Cyberpunk's PS4 and Xbox One editions, which launched in such a ragged state that Sony would remove the game from the PlayStation store. A US law firm also filed a class-action lawsuit against the game, citing joint-CEO Adam Kaciński's claims that the game ran "surprisingly well" on current-gen consoles in the weeks before release.

The PC version fared a good deal better, though still suffered its own share of (often hilarious) bugs. All versions also featured a potentially seizure-inducing effect at launch, which rendered the game effectively unplayable for some until it was smoothed out in a later patch.

Should UOKiK not feel CD Projekt has done enough to make those console editions sufficiently playable, the regulator has the power to fine the studio up to 10% of its annual revenue. That seems incredibly unlikely—I'm not sure there's any precedent for a government body fining a developer for releasing a buggy product—but nevertheless adds to the multitude of problems faced by a company that is seeing its share values plummet in the wake of Cyberpunk 2077's release.

CD Projekt Red gave us no comment.

https://www.pcgamer.com/polish-regul...oubled-launch/

~George Carlin
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:13 AM   #70
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
How does a gun with only 65 damage become the best shotgun in the game?
I think you need to get some mods in and the shotgun has some crazy multiplier. You can check the tube. The one I saw showed the gun doing maybe 30-40K damage. Don’t have the detes right now because Cyberpunk was so last week for me.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:23 AM   #71
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
I think you need to get some mods in and the shotgun has some crazy multiplier. You can check the tube. The one I saw showed the gun doing maybe 30-40K damage. Don’t have the detes right now because Cyberpunk was so last week for me.
I wish the game was more clear on whether a gun was good or not. I had no idea either and when I saw the low initial damage I sold it myself. I was thinking "wow, I guess I needed to do this quest earlier because this gun sucks ass now".

~George Carlin
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:34 AM   #72
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
More bad news for CDPR.
Pretty stupid. They've already had the extended refund period on all console stores, and Sony pulled the game entirely.

Seems like it's just the Polish government trying to dick swing to be honest. They've already responded appropriately to the issues with the last-gen consoles .. not sure what else there is to do besides let them fix it.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:36 AM   #73
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Late game it's easy to get lots of money, but early to mid game guns/items that you sell aren't worth much. Many of the vehicles you can buy are just different colors of vehicles you can get for free, making them a waste of money considering how much some of them cost. For example; you get Jackies bike for free but for about $140k you can buy another bike that is the exact same speed, handling, everything...except it's yellow. Why waste all that money on the same thing?
Well if you loot a lot and sell everything you dont need, and do occasional fixer jobs there's tons of money to be made. I have never been strapped for cash in this game. Also I have not bought a single vehicle yet which saved me a lot.

Admittedly though I am overly thorough in looting ever area I go to.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:38 AM   #74
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
but nevertheless adds to the multitude of problems faced by a company that is seeing its share values plummet in the wake of Cyberpunk 2077's release.

But to be completely truthful, that was going to happen even if the game was amazing. That's the way the stock market works... you buy on the EXPECTATION of release and future good news. Once that has happened, you sell off your stock to lock in the gains.

The previous highs were based on stock market speculation and all of the investors bidding up the price with most of them expecting to sell off shortly after release regardless.

Look at the 6 month history of Moderna.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MRNA/

Shortly after news of approval, the stock drops. Not because of bad news or missteps, but because there's no further good news expected.

Old Jan 12, 2021, 04:45 PM   #75
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

where is patch 1.07
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2021, 05:48 PM   #76
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Bit surprised they haven't come out with any announcement yet. Maybe they're still narrowing down the details or had a longer holiday than I thought.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2021, 06:04 PM   #77
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Hopefully its taking longer because the next one is going to be significant, lots of fixes and possible some feature additions.

Aside from a bout of constant crashes I had early on in my playthrough (which was back on version 1.04), and all the well known visual glitches and bugs, the game technically went relatively smooth for me. I did not have any more crashes at all in over 50+ hours of gameplay, and in all the quests I did I had only one that was truly game breaking.

Most of the time when there would be a problem with a quest objective updating it could be easily fixed by reloading a save. But on one quest I ran into a bigger issue.

Side quest spoilers: It was the quest called "Dream On." You get to a point where there is a car chase then when the van you're pursuing pulls into a driveway and stops you get ambushed by more enemies. The problem with the quest is if you do not quickly kill or incapacitate the van's occupants that are escaping and they get away the quest will not update after you kill all the other enemies. You are simply stuck and need to do the whole car chase over again until you can manage to kill them quickly. Reloading would not help in this situation and I never would have figured it out unless I looked it up and read that's what you needed to do.

Things like that are true game breaking bugs and hopefully there aren't too many more like that in this game. Or they are found quickly and fixed.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 11:19 PM   #78
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Really starting to wonder when the next patch is coming. The game is decent, but it still has a LOT of glaring issues that need to be fixed. I'm getting tired of my sprint button randomly failing, or my grenades not being able to be aimed, or quests failing and not being able to complete them but they stay stuck in your quest log...etc. It's been over a month and not a peep from them. Reddit is starting to rumble too about it. Time to step up CDPR if you want to salvage this mess...

~George Carlin
Old Jan 12, 2021, 11:50 PM   #79
KAC
It might be gays!

I don't think there will be a significant patch before Feb.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 06:57 AM   #80
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
I don't think there will be a significant patch before Feb.
I think the rumour post on reddit (which CDPR rejected).. said March i think.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 09:53 AM   #81
koralis
Radeon 5850

Quote:
Really starting to wonder when the next patch is coming. The game is decent, but it still has a LOT of glaring issues that need to be fixed. I'm getting tired of my sprint button randomly failing, or my grenades not being able to be aimed, or quests failing and not being able to complete them but they stay stuck in your quest log...etc. It's been over a month and not a peep from them. Reddit is starting to rumble too about it. Time to step up CDPR if you want to salvage this mess...
The situation is that their most immediate problem is PS4/Xbox one debacle which is costing them actual money and/or contributing to a lawsuit, so the normal process where they'd be ironing out THIS stuff has taken a back burner.

They'd have been a lot better off not dealing with PS4/Xbox one as a simultaneous release, but here we are.

Old Jan 13, 2021, 10:13 AM   #82
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I hope the next patch replaces all text "detes" with "deets".
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 10:31 AM   #83
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

To anyone who is wanting a steady release of patches to fix the PC version I would suggest simply putting the game on the shelf for now and play other games. I feel like its going to be a while before the game is brought up to a state where its considered what was expected for everyone, if ever. I am thinking March at the earliest, but more realistically not until at least spring or early summer.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 11:12 AM   #84
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yeh I'm gonna wait until around Easter
Old Jan 13, 2021, 11:59 AM   #85
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Cyberpunk discord - Someone posted a link to steam that displays what appears to be some type of activity around 4 hours ago. Its listed as a change #. So maybe a patch is being uploaded?

https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/his...ngeid=10458571
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 12:01 PM   #86
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Cyberpunk discord - Someone posted a link to steam that displays what appears to be some type of activity around 4 hours ago. Its listed as a change #. So maybe a patch is being uploaded?

https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/his...ngeid=10458571
I have the GOG version, and no update there.

I have largely shelved this game until Spring. Sometimes I'll go in and explore a bit, but I'm not doing any missions or gigs until then. The game is pretty stable and I'm not seeing a ton of bugs, but I'm concerned that old saves might not be compatible with any major patch they put out. I'd hate to get far in the game only to have to start over. I believe they did that with Witcher 3, but I could be wrong.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 12:21 PM   #87
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post

I have largely shelved this game until Spring. Sometimes I'll go in and explore a bit, but I'm not doing any missions or gigs until then. The game is pretty stable and I'm not seeing a ton of bugs, but I'm concerned that old saves might not be compatible with any major patch they put out. I'd hate to get far in the game only to have to start over. I believe they did that with Witcher 3, but I could be wrong.
maybe till the 5080 TI & 8900 xt come out
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 12:22 PM   #88
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:

I'm doing basically the same thing. Traveling to an interesting destination, and then exploring it on foot. I've found a few interesting things for sure . I've recently installed a few new skyrim se mods and have been spending some time back there too. The skytrek mod is interesting and fun to explore.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 01:16 PM   #89
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:

I don't believe any patches for Witcher 3 ever borked save files. I still have my original playthrough file of Witcher 3 that I started on the day of release and it still works fine through all the patches. I even trasnferred my save from the launch version to the GotY version and it still worked fine. CDPR seems to at least know how to do patches in regards to not messing with save files.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 02:06 PM   #90
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
To anyone who is wanting a steady release of patches to fix the PC version I would suggest simply putting the game on the shelf for now and play other games. I feel like its going to be a while before the game is brought up to a state where its considered what was expected for everyone, if ever. I am thinking March at the earliest, but more realistically not until at least spring or early summer.
They need to be more transparent, gives us an update on their progress, something! Going full silent doesn't look good at all when there is so much to do.

~George Carlin