Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 15, 2021, 03:46 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
So what's the consensus on DLSS? Quality or performance or none?
what card do you have ?

for 4k
Quality is best with the 3000 cards

or no RT or DLSS with 2000's
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 03:51 PM   #122
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
It depends on your PC specs and video quality settings. I thought Performance and Ultra Performance had a noticeable degradation of image quality. Balanced was hard to notice and Quality looked great. For me, the game is a slideshow unless I play at 1024x768 with None. On my PC, I ended up using 1440 and balanced because I have a 4K screen and wanted some RTX. If you game on a 1080 monitor, you can probably use Quality. Just spend some time tweaking what looks best to you. If you love as much eye candy as possible the game is playable around 40FPS. So tune your settings to get as close as you can with your PC. If you demand high and smooth FPS. Performance and Ultra Performance will give you very big performance boosts. But they look even worse on lower res monitors. So, not sure they are viable settings on a 1080 screen.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 04:14 PM   #123
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
what card do you have ?

for 4k
Quality is best with the 3000 cards

or no RT or DLSS with 2000's

3080 will be in today or tomorrow. But theres going to be a lot of testing to be done cause I will probably be cpu limited(hopefully not as much running at 4k) until I can get my hands on a 5900x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
It depends on your PC specs and video quality settings. I thought Performance and Ultra Performance had a noticeable degradation of image quality. Balanced was hard to notice and Quality looked great. For me, the game is a slideshow unless I play at 1024x768 with None. On my PC, I ended up using 1440 and balanced because I have a 4K screen and wanted some RTX. If you game on a 1080 monitor, you can probably use Quality. Just spend some time tweaking what looks best to you. If you love as much eye candy as possible the game is playable around 40FPS. So tune your settings to get as close as you can with your PC. If you demand high and smooth FPS. Performance and Ultra Performance will give you very big performance boosts. But they look even worse on lower res monitors. So, not sure they are viable settings on a 1080 screen.

1024x768 with a 2070? That doesnt seem right.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 15, 2021, 04:20 PM   #124
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

everything all on at 1080 with quality is 60 fps lock.

don't wanna play at 1080 so i don't.

Odd, bug though, if you just have the rtx reflections on and the lighting off it causes some odd stutters in corners and inside building interiors. Turning on the lighting to even med fixes it... I'd just be happy with the rtx reflections beacuse that makes the biggest impact on visuals but I can't.. ugh. Dunno if it's because of the exta options mod to enable gi without rt having to be on though, it could be. I haven't tested that yet.

Just tested, nope just a normal game engine bug. Sigh. I need a 3080 for this

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Last edited by Evileh : Jan 15, 2021 at 04:26 PM.
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 04:54 PM   #125
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I think most people would have been fine with another delay. Of course you would hear from the complainers because they always have the loudest voice, but in the end it would have been better for everyone. Unfortunately CDPR felt they could not delay it any further and pushed out an unfinished product.

No delay would have made the game more stable. It is good that they released it so that all the bugs and public humiliation could blowtorch CDPR to fix their game. They already had 8 years so do you think another 6 months would make any difference?
Old Jan 15, 2021, 05:03 PM   #126
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
No delay would have made the game more stable. It is good that they released it so that all the bugs and public humiliation could blowtorch CDPR to fix their game. They already had 8 years so do you think another 6 months would make any difference?
I don’t know, myself and several others have been playing since release without issue. From what others have gathered here, your experience is largely determined by the quality of the machine you play it on. I would imagine with more time, they could have optimized it for lesser hardware or locked such hardware out of certain settings for the sake of stability.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 06:30 PM   #127
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
3080 will be in today or tomorrow. But theres going to be a lot of testing to be done cause I will probably be cpu limited(hopefully not as much running at 4k) until I can get my hands on a 5900x.

ok
on a 2080 ti Strix oc
i get about 32 to 36 FPS with Quality DLSS and max RT at 4k and 34 to 40 fps with RT & DLSS off both playable with G-Sync (just) but i didn't like DLSS so far in this game it needs a lot of work ... like everything in this game

you should get 20% to 30% better
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 06:37 PM   #128
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Balanced. Even then it'll dip below 60FPS in the heart of the city.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 07:09 PM   #129
Canesfan2020
Radeon Sea Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
No they didn't. As has been discussed 400 million billion trillion quadrillion cookie square times now. Post production began after blood and wine.
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 09:00 PM   #130
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

DLSS off + RT really tanked my PC. I tried it at 1440 and had terrible FPS. Didn’t actually try 1024. But I assumed I needed a lot less than 1440 to make it work. I am sure I could have tried lower than Ultra settings. But stuck with DLSS after that experience.
Old Jan 15, 2021, 09:05 PM   #131
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
DLSS off + RT really tanked my PC. I tried it at 1440 and had terrible FPS. Didn’t actually try 1024. But I assumed I needed a lot less than 1440 to make it work. I am sure I could have tried lower than Ultra settings. But stuck with DLSS after that experience.
I love the DLSS on cyberpunk.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2021, 09:22 PM   #132
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

I think if you want to run RT you have to run DLSS right now. The hardware still just isn't fast enough to push it otherwise.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 05:56 AM   #133
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

While awaiting the next patch I'm exploring more of the map. Just methodically wandering around engaging in small excursions, etc. Have noticed a couple of things that are neat. Firing your weapon through brush will cause it to part and sway. Secondly if you stand idle with your weapon out, after about 20 seconds V will holster it automatically. New to me anywho
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 06:39 AM   #134
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I also reinstalled the game. I am going to continue from where you bone Judy. That way I can try to get the secret ending which I have already seen on the internet .
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 08:55 AM   #135
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

For the questions on DLSS, on my PC running at 3440x1440 mostly all settings maxed i played at balanced DLSS.

With Quality DLSS the framerate dipped too low for me to the low 50's in some areas. I like to keep it at least a minimum of 60. Quality DLSS obviously looked noticeably better but really only when you stop and focus on details. During normal gameplay motion I can't really tell the difference, but framerate dips are always noticed.

But depending on your PC and your standards YMMV.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 07:38 PM   #136
azalea
Radeon R420

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Similarly, 2560x1440 on Quality dips to 45 occasionally. I'm good with that though as it's usually 54+ and I'd much rather have RTX on than off.
Old Jan 16, 2021, 09:16 PM   #137
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

About 95 hrs in have completed 2 endings as well as all 1st tier side quests other than beat on the brat. Easily my GOTY. Trying to go back to Valhalla now which I was enjoying and it just feels blah ATM after Cyberpunk.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2021, 10:18 PM   #138
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I noticed right away there was no AA setting.

No clue if this has been posted but....
https://steamah.com/cyberpunk-2077-h...anti-aliasing/
Old Jan 16, 2021, 10:48 PM   #139
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Says it doesnt work with dlss. Why on earth wouldnt it?
Old Jan 17, 2021, 12:01 AM   #140
azalea
Radeon R420

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

DLSS is a replacement for what any kind of AA does, not a supplementary feature. Different methods, different (imo better) results.
Old Jan 17, 2021, 09:35 AM   #141
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
DLSS is a replacement for what any kind of AA does, not a supplementary feature. Different methods, different (imo better) results.
Yeah, hence why it doesnt make sense... if dlss forces taa and you manually forced it off, then i could see issues. but why would turning off the aa **** over dlss...
Old Jan 17, 2021, 09:53 AM   #142
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

DLSS needs TAA, forcing off aa with that tweak disables TAA.

I suspect that the tweaks also breaks a bunch of other effects since there is no way that disabling TAA gives you a 15-20fps boost.

Last edited by Mangler : Jan 17, 2021 at 10:03 AM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 12:57 PM   #143
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 01:14 PM   #144
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They need to make a shorter version of that video.

41 minutes=
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 02:16 PM   #145
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Does anyone know how many confirmed endings there are? After 80 hours doing side missions I took a crack at the end game. There's clearly multiple branching moments during it. I don't want any spoilers at all and haven't looked at any youtube on endings. But from what I saw it looked like there were at least 3 main branch points in the ending route I went. I'll go back and try a few more. Just wondering how many there were total. I kinda wish they had a map like in the game Detroit Almost Human. That'd make it easier to see the choices that mattered. I have noticed on other CyberPunk missions I replayed multiple times that there is a lot of setup and apparent choices that still end up in the same place and one seemingly insignificant choice can vary outcomes radically. It's a little tough sometimes.

PS. I was curious on what was going to happen on the path I took and I should have known better! I want to try some new ones today.
Old Jan 17, 2021, 02:17 PM   #146
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

It's worth the watch, it's just spot on about what a mess this game turned out to be.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 03:08 PM   #147
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
It's worth the watch, it's just spot on about what a mess this game turned out to be.
I'd rather spend 41 minutes playing the game instead....
Old Jan 17, 2021, 05:57 PM   #148
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Fuh-huck this game. Playing on the ps5 and this mfker crashes every 20 minutes. In the middle of a gunfight... crash. Trying to stealth kill folks... crash.

I’m shelving this POS until it’s stable. I didn’t pay $60 for bug ridden garbage. I hope the CDPR execs gets raked over the coals for this level of incompetence. I know devs don’t control the release but damn guys, this is some next level jank.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2021, 06:01 PM   #149
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post

Cyberpunk 2077 is actually worth it because of all the bugs and quirks. It's almost an art form in itself. Also I laughed a lot when watching this video especially when you were shot by a bunch of street thugs and ran to the police for protection, the police then becomes agitated because you are too close while the thugs are shooting in their director also hitting the them (33:52 in the video).

Cyberpunk is little like a gem like the movie "The Room". It's so filled with weird things it becomes a classic because it is so bad and the entertainment value is high because of that.
Old Jan 17, 2021, 10:02 PM   #150
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Does anyone know how many confirmed endings there are? After 80 hours doing side missions I took a crack at the end game. There's clearly multiple branching moments during it. I don't want any spoilers at all and haven't looked at any youtube on endings. But from what I saw it looked like there were at least 3 main branch points in the ending route I went. I'll go back and try a few more. Just wondering how many there were total. I kinda wish they had a map like in the game Detroit Almost Human. That'd make it easier to see the choices that mattered. I have noticed on other CyberPunk missions I replayed multiple times that there is a lot of setup and apparent choices that still end up in the same place and one seemingly insignificant choice can vary outcomes radically. It's a little tough sometimes.

PS. I was curious on what was going to happen on the path I took and I should have known better! I want to try some new ones today.
Well, after finishing the tarot card quest misty says there are 4 endings. Sun, star, the devil and... Temperance I think

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote