Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 22, 2021, 08:41 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
Wasn't sure if moddb was allowed. Here.
Thanks! +rep

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2021, 08:50 AM   #62
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Looking for something with a linear story (with some hints of open world).
I suspect you're not big on "adventure" games, but if you enjoy that sort of thing, I'm really enjoying The Council right now. First chapter is free... tried it, decided to buy the pack.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2021, 08:52 AM   #63
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
Elite Force: Graphic Overhaul Project might be worth a look as well then.

pew, pew.....man, that's been a while for sure

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 22, 2021, 09:06 AM   #64
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post

pew, pew.....man, that's been a while for sure
Wow!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2021, 08:51 AM   #65
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

JohnnyFlash is still being judged by the masses

I still recommend Chaser.

It's usually like $2 on Steam and it's one of the few games that has really stuck with me because of how weird and unique it is, especially the soundtrack.

Old Mar 23, 2021, 09:10 AM   #66
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Pick up a VR system. I just got a Oculus Quest 2 and it's not bad at all.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 10:59 PM   #67
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I tried VR but it never fit over my glasses properly and was super stressful. Not sure about the current ones but I had the Oculus Rift and sold it after playing 3 times.

It has been a very poor first quarter for games. I barely played 7 of them and usually spend most of the time on COD season pass. So much so that I am using my 3070 computer to play COD for past week and haven’t touched the main comp that is mining continuously.

Wish some new and exciting games come out soon.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2021, 07:57 AM   #68
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Play your backlog.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2021, 04:54 AM   #69
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Don’t really have a backlog I want to play. Am thinking about starting Hitman and seeing if that game is worth indulging in. Not much for slow assed gameplay and I still chuckle every time he changes clothes while standing on top of a body lol.

Really a big drought all quarter and quarter 2 doesn’t seem like it is going to get better. I have only been playing COD almost exclusively for a month.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 11:54 AM   #70
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

KAC, you sort of enjoyed the path building elements in Death Stranding. If you are really getting bored, Valheim is a fun and relaxing time sync in the meantime. It's a bit heavy on resource grinding so you might not like that. But it's a cheap early access game you can just pick up and play when you have gaps in between AAA releases. It's actually not a "survival" game in reality. It's a bit like Minecraft with better graphics, base building, combat, and boss battles. I know that description doesn't sound that exciting. I admit I was pretty "Meh?" about it when it first came out. But because of the drought I gave it a chance and turns out I like it a lot. I find it's a great way to spend time while waiting for more adrenalin inducing games to get released. The game is polished, looks good, and has surprisingly deep gameplay. I think it is always a good idea to keep a game on the side that you can pick up and play indefinitely when nothing else looks interesting. Valheim is a great choice. Plus, the developers have plans for a lot of new content in upcoming releases. Way less bugs than Cyberpunk 2077 too!
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 06:25 AM   #71
KAC
It might be gays!

Well I destroyed all Hitman games. Some DLC is left which I will play later but I am bored again. Any other suggestions. I am also punching through black mesa but seem to be stuck somewhere right now.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:04 AM   #72
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

i'm always amazed how you find the time to play through so many games in such a short timespan. Between work, family time, social life there's just so few hours left. Well, whatever.

Maybe try something like PoE or Divinity: Original Sin II which will keep you busy for a longer time.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 07:53 AM   #73
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ultima VII Bake som bread, eat it, solve a murder.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 07:40 PM   #74
KAC
It might be gays!

Bored again. Black Mesa didn’t really hold my interest. Still on unforeseen consequences. Might bone some COD I guess.

I am even wondering if Mass Effect will do anything for me. Also it won’t be on EA Play but only on EA Play Pro which sucks ass.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:54 PM   #75
jjjayb
Rage3D Veteran

jjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjjayb can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Bored again. Black Mesa didn’t really hold my interest. Still on unforeseen consequences. Might bone some COD I guess.

I am even wondering if Mass Effect will do anything for me. Also it won’t be on EA Play but only on EA Play Pro which sucks ass.
Go back and play some classics. Pull out Thief the Dark Project or play some system shock 2 in co-op mode with friends.