Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old May 2, 2014, 02:17 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Bloodborne - PS4 Exclusive from Hidetaka Miyazaki

Looks like we might be getting that Demons Souls 2 game. ^_^

Can't link pics due to being in mobile but check out GAF.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=812089

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by |MaguS| : Jun 10, 2014 at 09:53 AM.
|MaguS| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014, 02:29 PM   #2
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Holy ****
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Wow...

Edit: I just had a sad realization... if this is in fact DeS2... it probably wont be coming out for PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 2, 2014, 02:42 PM   #4
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

This year's E3 just got a whole lot more exciting.

About a month away.
Old May 2, 2014, 03:24 PM   #5
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

dat next gen foggate.

also shotguns wtf?

why won't this come to pc if its demon souls 2, some kind of licensing thing going on? i was hoping with the sales and popularity of souls on pc they would port over demon souls to pc or something... otherwise i'll have to get my ps3 fixed.

loving how it seems spaghetti western themed, inject that **** into my veins boys.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014, 03:28 PM   #6
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
dat next gen foggate.

also shotguns wtf?

why won't this come to pc if its demon souls 2, some kind of licensing thing going on? i was hoping with the sales and popularity of souls on pc they would port over demon souls to pc or something... otherwise i'll have to get my ps3 fixed.

loving how it seems spaghetti western themed, inject that **** into my veins boys.
The demons souls IP is owned by Sony.

Old May 2, 2014, 03:34 PM   #7
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
The demons souls IP is owned by Sony.

...and is the reason why they made the "Dark" Souls IP. So they could publish it on multiple platforms.
Old May 2, 2014, 03:45 PM   #8
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

meh just like ffix-xii :|

oh well, was gonna buy a ps4 anyway at some point for phantom pain.
Old May 2, 2014, 03:47 PM   #9
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

If this game is for real I will buy a PS4 the day it comes out.
Old May 2, 2014, 03:49 PM   #10
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

My body is ready.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014, 03:51 PM   #11
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
My body is ready.

But is your soul?!
Old May 2, 2014, 03:51 PM   #12
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
But is your soul?!
I'm willing to find out.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014, 05:09 PM   #13
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor|WAR View Post
If this game is for real I will buy a PS4 the day it comes out.
i doubt it's faked, too much detail and effort went into it and apparently "demon souls 2" or something like that has been known to be the works for awhile, something about from's b team making ds2.
Old May 2, 2014, 05:14 PM   #14
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

My ps4 is ready.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2014, 05:16 PM   #15
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
dat next gen foggate.

also shotguns wtf?

Kadotsu?
Quote:
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Old May 2, 2014, 05:55 PM   #16
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I hope that the game will be at least a solid 30fps, I don't want another cinematic console game from FROM.
Old May 2, 2014, 08:36 PM   #17
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
i doubt it's faked, too much detail and effort went into it and apparently "demon souls 2" or something like that has been known to be the works for awhile, something about from's b team making ds2.
Well if its real AND its the secret project Hidetaka Miyazaki has been working on I will faint upon official announcement and fall into the arms of a beautiful woman.

Old May 2, 2014, 10:42 PM   #18
lviz
On my way

lviz is still being judged by the masses

This got me curious. This might be a "buy soon after user reviews start rolling in"-type game. The kinda lost me from the preorder crowd with DaS2.
lviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2014, 11:56 PM   #19
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

ENB's take on the rumor:

Old May 5, 2014, 01:53 PM   #20
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

VaatiVidya's take:

Old May 29, 2014, 09:20 PM   #21
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

Gentlemen, drop your pants!

Old May 29, 2014, 09:29 PM   #22
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Damn it, you beat me to it! Anyway....

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 29, 2014, 10:14 PM   #23
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

Stolen from gaf.

Old May 29, 2014, 10:43 PM   #24
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

That just OOZES sexy style.

But sadly you can't trust it, after the debacle that was how Dark Souls 2 looked at reveal compared to what we got.

Either way, it lends more credence to it being for real!!
Old May 29, 2014, 11:32 PM   #25
lviz
On my way

lviz is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

But sadly you can't trust it, after the debacle that was how Dark Souls 2 looked at reveal compared to what we got.

So much truth in this post. I'm not getting in on the hype train until more is known. Especially I need to know whether the same visionless minds that were behind DaS2 are doing this, or some other folks.
lviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2014, 12:08 AM   #26
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

the theme seems alots more interesting than Demon soul
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2014, 03:28 AM   #27
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:

This will most likely be a PS4 exclusive so I am full on board with the HYPE, OH YEAH!

Also the chances of this being fake are pretty much 0. This game is in development no matter what. Maaaaaaaaybe it is not a Souls game (doubt it since you can clearly see the gate) but this is an actual unannounced game.
Quote:
Quote:
Old May 30, 2014, 03:52 AM   #28
Mangler
PC

I'm glad that I got a dust collector, I mean ps4.

My body is ready.
Old May 30, 2014, 04:35 AM   #29
Deaderinred
Banned

Rumour is that its actually a wiiu exclusive. The sony financing figures came out recently debunk it has a ps4 game.
Old May 30, 2014, 04:44 AM   #30
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Rumour is that its actually a wiiu exclusive. The sony financing figures came out recently debunk it has a ps4 game.
Seriously? It looks way too good for WiiU, now you actually have me worried.
Quote:
Quote: