Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jun 8, 2021, 09:25 PM   #661
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Welcome to the club, we will get one on the arrival of the 4080!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 10:35 PM   #662
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
We'll keep you miners in mind for the high GPU prices now.

Who will want dumped mining cards in 2022, anyway?
I basically am just a miner now. Haven't found a good game since RDR2.

I plan on making enough profit to buy an overpriced 4090
Old Jun 9, 2021, 07:50 AM   #663
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

3080Ti out for delivery..... get ready porch pirates!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:00 AM   #664
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Tell us how it is?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:06 AM   #665
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Tell us how it is?
You think I'll be able to tell the difference? Well yeah, more RGB.....

This is a KAC upgrade all the way.

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:08 AM   #666
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
You think I'll be able to tell the difference? Well yeah, more RGB.....

This is a KAC upgrade all the way.
That’s already telling us how it is.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:09 AM   #667
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
That’s already telling us how it is.
Oh yeah, no doubt there. Only saving grace was the EVGA bucks that brought the price down and the fact that two Ragers get 3080s as well.

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:11 AM   #668
KAC
It might be gays!

Maybe tell us how it isn’t?
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:12 AM   #669
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Maybe tell us how it isn’t?
That I can do right now, it didn't give me a 25% FPS bump.

2.5%? Maybe......

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:13 AM   #670
KAC
It might be gays!

It is 6%. 8% at 4K. 2% behind 3090.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:13 AM   #671
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
It is 6%. 8% at 4K.
Like I said, won't be able to tell the difference but you said the RGB was purdy so.......

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:15 AM   #672
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

It’ll be more than that especially coming from a low power limit card like the 3080 XC3.

It’ll be roughly 12% if you properly OC and tweak.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:19 AM   #673
KAC
It might be gays!

Yeah it can be. I wasn’t talking about lottery. From my 3080 to a 3090 it was about 10-12%. It was noticeable improvement only in 4 games which were COD, WDL, Cyberjunk and Immortals which I remember.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:24 AM   #674
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Cyko got the Hybrid and Overclockin got the Gaming Ultra.
Nice. I'm glad to see more Rage3d members are getting 30 series cards finally.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:27 AM   #675
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Nice. I'm glad to see more Rage3d members are getting 30 series cards finally.
Same.

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 09:12 AM   #676
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
3080Ti out for delivery..... get ready porch pirates!

Hmmm... where do you live again?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 10:26 AM   #677
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Hmmm... where do you live again?

Got the shotgun ready.......

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 11:51 AM   #678
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Finally got myself a 3080 Ti off acroig's porch, there was some guy sleeping in a chair with a shotgun and a brew. Thanks acroig for the free Ti!

Old Jun 9, 2021, 12:06 PM   #679
acroig
Troll SMod

, you held up the UPS truck then, not delivered still.

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 12:17 PM   #680
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
, you held up the UPS truck then, not delivered still.
As KAC once said, I guess I don f'ed up! I stole from the wrong porch
Old Jun 9, 2021, 12:18 PM   #681
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Congrats!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:57 PM   #682
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Thanks Acroig!!!!

Sooooo excited to finally get my hands on one of these things. Will be able to use 4k, DLSS, and GSYNC on the 48 CX OLED.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:29 PM   #683
acroig
Troll SMod

There's a Ti waiting for me at home......

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:31 PM   #684
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

What time were you on the 3080TI queue?
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:36 PM   #685
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
What time were you on the 3080TI queue?
7:28:53

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:37 PM   #686
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
There's a Ti waiting for me at home......

So nascar got a bit too intimidated by your shotgun antics that he returned it eh :3

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:39 PM   #687
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
7:28:53
Gotcha. Seems the queue is moving much faster than it has with other cards. Hopefully they keep this pace up.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 04:19 PM   #688
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Thanks Acroig!!!!

Sooooo excited to finally get my hands on one of these things. Will be able to use 4k, DLSS, and GSYNC on the 48 CX OLED.
That 3080 was once at my house
Old Jun 9, 2021, 04:50 PM   #689
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

So how many of yall got the 3080ti?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 04:54 PM   #690
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
That 3080 was once at my house
Soooo....it's the village bicycle of 3080's then?

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600